/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Scary Monsters Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf (embed)

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu (embed)

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD (embed)

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/329895090/Bill-and-Hillary
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
pewtrusts.org/en/about/leadership/tamera-luzzatto
civicengagement.uchicago.edu/about/staff-directory/trudy-vincent/
cascadestrategy.com/about/jon-haber/
pppmag.com/authors/bonnie-levin
californiatoplawyers.com/lawyer/112041/elizabeth-savage
mgmt.wharton.upenn.edu/profile/1333/
educationpost.org/network/john-gomperts/
engagecuba.org/our-team/
npr.org/people/1930900/beth-donovan
washingtonpost.com/people/ruth-marcus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Leibowitz
law.georgetown.edu/faculty/sirota-rima.cfm
mercurystrategies.com/about/
mlstrategies.com/professionals/david-leiter.htm
law.georgetown.edu/faculty/rubiner-laurie.cfm
americanpressinstitute.org/author/trosenstiel/
vennstrategies.com/component/content/article/40-about-us/our-team/2481-drew-littmman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovettsville,_Virginia
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/5ayuiw/grab_us_by_the_pussy_2016_german_latenight_talk/
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=73960
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1999/10/22/aid-official-francis-a-luzzatto-dies/617956d2-3cd2-4d4f-9172-640a257b9aa8/
nytimes.com/2001/09/23/style/weddings-tamera-luzzatto-david-leiter.html
muckety.com/Tamera-Luzzatto/8720.muckety
fbi.gov/news/stories/investigating-child-abductions1
fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac
fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-child-abduction-rapid-deployment-team.mp3/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Holbrooke
sli.mg/YxJoUQ
sli.mg/k8amSm
mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/
courant.com/politics/elections/hc-wp-election-trolls-20161103-story.html
archive.is/MTWA9
vaskal.ca/podestafiles
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794424252460048384?s=09
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-inside-story-of-how-the-clintons-built-a-2-billion-global-empire/2015/06/02/b6eab638-0957-11e5-a7ad-b430fc1d3f5c_story.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794473977162924032
truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Norway&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/political-memes-2016-election-hillary-clinton-donald-trump?CMP=share_btn_tw
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/
archive.fo/ld70T
mcclatchydc.com/news/crime/article24572599.html#storylink=cpy
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46848
wnd.com/1999/10/3848/#SSBxJ6KcupGGsVwr.99
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PREVIOUS BREAD

scribd.com/document/329895090/Bill-and-Hillary

Operation Insertion

>find some memes on /cfg/
>print them out at home
>find some empty free newspaper dispensers in a busy city
>discretely and subversively insert your memes into the front of the boxes (no tape required, just open the box, push back a plastic clip, and drop in the meme)
>optionally collect data, take pictures and report the results on /cfg/ and TG

>tfw you can piss off any SJW's and CTR shills who see your maymays AND get some exercise walking around the city

No ethics, no office

hi! Thanks for a new bread!

Thanks mane. I was getting worried when no one else showed up. Like showing up to a party...and you're the only one there.

Crap, I accidentally uploaded the thumbnail for the formatting tips meme. Sorry about that. Pic related should fix things up.

Same problem as above. Here's the full-sized version.

yeah, I know. Threads used to be faster back in summer and someone was always there, but some of regulars, including me, have less time now because irl shit.

Any sort of help is appreciated user

HOLY SHIT

PEDOS CONFIRMED

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

Nice. I may try to work the Weiner in to tomorrow's planned insertion attack.

Glad to help, based Polish user. But now I need to call it quits and get some sleep. Tomorrow will be another busy electioneering day. Hope you and your Euro bros can keep the thread going.

I'll finish with an Electioneering A/B Test of my own:

>transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure.

Oh wtf

have a nice rest mane, I'll be here for two more hours and then I'll have to go too

Bump for Trump

I know. So let's dig.

People in this e-mail chain:

>[email protected] - Tamera Luzzatto
pewtrusts.org/en/about/leadership/tamera-luzzatto
>[email protected] - Trudy Vincent
civicengagement.uchicago.edu/about/staff-directory/trudy-vincent/
>[email protected] - Jon Haber
cascadestrategy.com/about/jon-haber/
>[email protected] - Bonnie Levin
pppmag.com/authors/bonnie-levin
>[email protected] - Elizabeth Savage
californiatoplawyers.com/lawyer/112041/elizabeth-savage
>[email protected] - Katherine Klein
mgmt.wharton.upenn.edu/profile/1333/
>[email protected] - John Gomperts
educationpost.org/network/john-gomperts/
>[email protected] - Mary Podesta, John's wife
>[email protected] - Luke Albee
engagecuba.org/our-team/
>[email protected] - Beth Donovan
npr.org/people/1930900/beth-donovan
>[email protected] - Ruth Marcus
washingtonpost.com/people/ruth-marcus/
>[email protected] - Jon Leibowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Leibowitz
>[email protected] - Rima Sirota
law.georgetown.edu/faculty/sirota-rima.cfm
>[email protected] - Drew Fields
mercurystrategies.com/about/
>[email protected] - John Podesta
>[email protected] - David Leiter
mlstrategies.com/professionals/david-leiter.htm
>[email protected] - Laurie Rubiner
law.georgetown.edu/faculty/rubiner-laurie.cfm
>[email protected] - Tom Rosentiel
americanpressinstitute.org/author/trosenstiel/
>[email protected] - Drew Littman
vennstrategies.com/component/content/article/40-about-us/our-team/2481-drew-littmman

Closing up shop myself. Bump to stop the slide.

We need more on Haiti.

with apologies to the mobile users

nice, great job

From the e-mail
>share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to the farm in Lovettsville.

>Lovettsville:
Wikipedia AFAIK has all the American cities, towns, and villages. There is only one Lovettsville:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovettsville,_Virginia
>Lovettsville is a town in Loudoun County, located near the very northern tip of the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States.

>During the Civil War, Lovettsville was an important transportation stop for Union troops crossing the Potomac River.[4] Lovettsville was also among the few communities in Loudoun County to vote against secession.[5]

>In 1940, Lovettsville was the site of a crash of a DC-3. It was the worst in US history at that time, killing 25 people including U.S. Senator Ernest Lundeen, and became known as the Lovettsville air disaster.

>The Lovettsville Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2012.[6]

reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/5ayuiw/grab_us_by_the_pussy_2016_german_latenight_talk/ reddit deserves to be destroyed completely.

Insomnia bump

Damnit!

This one is very effective.

FBI released some new Clinton e-mails yesterday (FOIA)

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

OPEN SECRETS
opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=73960

In 1985-2001 she was Chief Of Staff for Jay Rockefeller, then in 2001-2009 she was CoS for Hillary

she was married to some old prick Francis Almeida Luzzatto, who died in 1999. Luzzatto isn't her maiden name.
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1999/10/22/aid-official-francis-a-luzzatto-dies/617956d2-3cd2-4d4f-9172-640a257b9aa8/

she married Davied Leiter in 2001
nytimes.com/2001/09/23/style/weddings-tamera-luzzatto-david-leiter.html
>Ms. Luzatto, 44, will keep her name.

Mail sent in 2015
>Ruby, Emerson and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7)
meaning they were born in 2004, 2006 and 2008 or 2009

It's too old for her to have children. They are either adopted or...

Muckety map:
muckety.com/Tamera-Luzzatto/8720.muckety

#SpiritCooking trending like crazy

When FBIanon said pay attention to "card," he most likely meant the FBI acronym CARD - the FBI "Child Abduction Rapid Deployment" team.

I'd search or FOIA the CARD reports and whatever else, see where that team has been deployed, and correlate that with CF events, personnel, travel.

*** The CARD reports may yield names and clues that can then be pursued in the Podesta emails and elsewhere. ***

A start on CARD:

fbi.gov/news/stories/investigating-child-abductions1
fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac
fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-child-abduction-rapid-deployment-team.mp3/view

>Child
>Abduction
>Rapid
>Deployment

(started a thread in case it might merit it, otherwise let this expire)

Nice work mane. You're working hard, doing for free what any self-respecting "journalist" should have already been doing. You uncover, they bury. The world is inverted and up is down.

ty sir.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Holbrooke

Richard Charles Albert Holbrooke (April 24, 1941 – December 13, 2010) was an American diplomat, magazine editor, author, professor, Peace Corps official, and investment banker.

He held multiple offices. Under Bill Clinton he was U.S. Ambassador to Germany, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. He was said to become Secretary of State once Hillary wins 2008 elections, which never happened. But it was Killary who got the job under Obongo, so in January 2009, Holbrooke was appointed by President Obama as special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan (he worked under Hillary as far as I understand). What is more interesting is his death. Here is pic from wikipedia article section:

sli.mg/YxJoUQ

It happened when Hillary was Secretary of State and it happened in State Departament building. What is more interesting, I looked at Hillary's schedule and surprise, surprise, 11 December 2010 is classified:

sli.mg/k8amSm

mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/
>Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto
they are her brother's kids

courant.com/politics/elections/hc-wp-election-trolls-20161103-story.html
>The Only True Winners Of This Election Are Trolls

ty user

When I use this meme in Operation Insertion attacks, it is quickly taken down by SJW's in my hometown of Seattle. So on that basis alone I would say:

>yes, this meme is effective

pic related

HAHAHAHA

archive.is/MTWA9
>Meme warfare: how the power of mass replication has poisoned the US election

HAHAHAH

gotta go, see you all in the evening

OMG can you make this bigger? TOO funny

I had an idea for a hashtag we should trend
#cannibalclinton

Thanks for the link and the lulz. What hypocrisy. He writes about being tolerant of views from "people you don't understand", but this clown would be leading the charge to shut down Sup Forums and impose his twisted PC views on Sup Forums anons.

I also love how he predictably rolls out the Nazi card. Well...here's an inversion I made recently, complete with not one but two Hitler references that were already on the magazine rack before I got there to work my analog meme magic.

Here you go

Good Day Bump

Morning all. Thx for the bread and keeping it bumped.

#spiritcooking trending hard

Also vaskal.ca/podestafiles is pretty good for cataloging the emails.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794424252460048384?s=09

Fascinating read.

>alt-right
>CTRL-left
>control
>delete

It needs a meme! W-wait...I think I have one

What is the general mood in the Seattle area? Are they motivated to vote for HERR or do you believe they have not decided yet and will stay home?

Anyone make a backup of the spirit cooking Youtube?

Bump

eFOIA IS OPEN AMERIBROS

Help keep it bumped, its being slid like a motherfucker!

The entire fn state votes with postal ballots which are handed out like candy. In 2008 every single Canadian I worked with received ballots at their homes and apartments addressed directly to them. Apparently getting a drivers license is equivalent to filling out a voter registration card whether you're a US citizens or not. The institutional fraud is baked into the system.

>muh postal ballots

King County also wrote the book on how to steal an election with fake postal ballots, and these techniques have been copied around the world including, for example, Austria where the last 2 scheduled elections have either been nullified or cancelled outright due to postal ballot shenanigans that began in Seattle.

BUT...the citizenry here is highly educated and relatively wealthy. And as ground zero for software and web development a lot of people here seem to "get it".

Good to hear that more people are waking up to the fact that America is on the brink!

I threw up my fucking breakfast. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Bump.

When you have billions of dollars and millions of connections all over the world, it is easy to sink to this level of depravity.

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-inside-story-of-how-the-clintons-built-a-2-billion-global-empire/2015/06/02/b6eab638-0957-11e5-a7ad-b430fc1d3f5c_story.html

This is a world wide problem.

thanks for breddin

avec plaisir OG

holy shit #SpiritCooking

this is it goys, it's TOO WEIRD to recover from

David trying to say the Spirit Cooking was art, but reddit AGAIN found damming comments, this one from the witch doing the "Spirit Cooking", saying that if done at a house it is NOT ART... which is where Podesta wanted it/did it

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794473977162924032

tldr Satanic Worship absolutely confirmed

>apophenia general

plz be real
BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

New WL batch out there, 5 minutes ago.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Norway&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Haha! I made pic related meme about a week before the Trump groping allegations broke. Now it's life imitating art.

hhaa nice... meme magic beyond confirmed at this point

HOLY FUCK SPIRIT COOKING IS AT THE TOP OF DRUDGE

HAPPENING

This is a great article which highlights the success of Meme Warfare Sup Forums style.

The leftists can not stand the success of the truthful messages in the "meme magic" campaigns...they would rather tell lies.

This article mentions the destruction of "our democracy"....however, the USA is not a Democracy (51% vs 49%) majority rules....the USA is a Constitutional Republic so please do not fall for their constant mention of "Democracy" because that is what they desire....not reality. They always lie, they are leftists.

...those meme creators are at the vanguard of a broad directional trend, and seem to be exploiting it with some measure of success

...The recent #draftourdaughters meme provides an instructional example.

On 16 May of this year, Hillary Clinton voiced support for legislation that would require women to register for the draft. This was largely received a rare instance a bipartisan support for a purely symbolic gesture, aimed at promoting gender equality in the military.

For the alt-right, it was a perfect opportunity to launch a “weapons-grade persuasion” campaign.

(She does support drafting women!....truth)

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/political-memes-2016-election-hillary-clinton-donald-trump?CMP=share_btn_tw

Note: The Guardian is a left wing site.

Good Job on the very effective Memes! You are really pissing them off now! Keep up the Good Work!

....fuck we run this.....

The emails from Colin Powell telling Clinton that having her own Blackberry/PDA was illegal, risky, dodgy, in violation of security arrangements, and should not be done.

She knew.

Anyone get an archive of this
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/
They pulled it quickly

archive.fo/ld70T

Nm

This site was down for a few minutes. Back up now.

There are so many people involved...it is not a surprise that the FBI needs all hands on deck to drain this swamp of corruption and deviance.

Not sure what the "round up" operating procedure would look like, but I believe it would be scooping in to arrest as many as possible at one time. They are probably following them around now to be sure that they know where they are when the time comes.

There could be no better ending that to see them all in handcuffs!

I believe it is typical strategy to try and grab everyone at once, so people can't collude/destroy evidence.

not that they seem to have a fucking clue about how to destroy evidence muawahha

Great Job! You are 100% the King of Meme!

>1111

confirmed

however, I do believe that pic is raw. I did not touch it anyway... saw it on twitter

Can we please get more people looking into hillary taking bribes from saudi arabia and qatar, hillary assisting / arming ISIS, and hillary having americans killed at benghazi to cover up her crimes getting priority investigation over this satanic pedophilia shit

It really feels like this whole pedo angle is going to be used to discredit everything else. I wish people would just focus on the most important parts first. We can worry about satanic pedophiles after the election.

Dirt Bag Alert....

2010 article about Attempted Child Abduction by Laura L. Silsby....she was arrested in Haiti and was not successful in stealing this group of children.

A Haitian judge charged 10 American missionaries with kidnapping and child smuggling Thursday after a closed court hearing. The Idaho woman who led the group, Laura L. Silsby, has a history of failing to pay debts, failing to pay her employees and failing even to follow Idaho laws.

Read more here: mcclatchydc.com/news/crime/article24572599.html#storylink=cpy

Yes, I was wondering if that was real...what is the meaning of the writing on his palms?

Of course I was referring to all of your excellent cgi work.

be safe guys

/X GET IN HERE!!!

All Angles Matter!

Please feel free to do more research and drop your findings here. Everything found is appreciated. Thank you.

CF Board meeting with docs attached
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46848

Great fuckin' photo!

On that note... is this anything? I saved it ages ago but at the time it seemed pretty tinfoil hat. But today we're drinking breastmilk semen smoothies so, maybe there's something to it.

>CLINTON LINKED TO 'INTERNATIONAL TRAFFICKING IN WOMEN'

wnd.com/1999/10/3848/#SSBxJ6KcupGGsVwr.99