The Gifted is just failing for me. It's trying so hard to do the minority angle which just does not work...

The Gifted is just failing for me. It's trying so hard to do the minority angle which just does not work. The kid violently releases an energy pulse on accident and then the daughter is like "why is she being persecuted?". Like damn, maybe it's because she could kill someone? If I came into a bowling alley, shot a gun, and then just sat down like nothing happened would it be okay? How am I supposed to get attached to these characters if they're just retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeTnteVXPwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this show really so bad that even Sup Forums doesn't want to talk about it?

I've found that if Sup Forums isn't bitching about it or trying to use it for bait, it's actually worth at least a watch or damn good.

Well live action television is mostly crap, not really a suprise

This is not comics, nor cartoons. Hidden and reported.

What is this shit? Xmen again?

everything I've seen till this on Sup Forums has been positive, for whatever that's worth. Is this an xmen show or something? or is it a bunch of randos

>minority angle
huh?

the show is an allegory of hansel and gretel

>Is this an xmen show or something? or is it a bunch of randos
it has Polaris and Blink. They even say all the X-men are dead and reference the Brotherhood made things much worse for all of them left

It's a great show, much better writing and acting than all those CW shows. Blink and Polaris are really hot too

>The minority angle
The X-Men was SJW marvel before SJW marvel

D-list mutants
Yeah, and it didn't work then and it doesn't work now.

It's good, which is why Sup Forums doesn't talk about it much

>it didn't work then and it doesn't work now.
>x-men
>not working
nigga go back to Sup Forums

HNNNNGG

X-Men were never SJW. SJWs would never redeem Hitler, like X-Men did with Magneto. Also, there is a legitimate fear that mutants are better than humans. Senator Kelly was never a strawman, nor Drumpf parody, but a legitimate voice in the discussion

>implying I'm not Sup Forums
"I know I can kill you just by looking at you, but you gotta believe me! I'm not dangerous! I'm opressed I tell you! Opressed!"

You are oppressed with your powers. It just happens that my dick can cure your mutant faggotry. All I have to do is put my dick in your mutant ass. It's not goint to hurt, I swear

And that's a perfect metaphor for mutants.

Gotham, Lucifer and The Gifted > Berlanti CW Shows > Netflix crap

Sex is all we need. More fuck in bedrooms, less fuck on the internet

>Lucifer
fuck off faggot. Lucifer is the worst example of fucking up a comic

>not muh
It's a great show

it's not a Sup Forumsmic book show, AND it's complete shit

Have you never read an X-Men comic? That's the basic idea of them, people hate them because they're powerful enough to destroy the world on a mood swing. But they feel like everyone is racist because of it.

you're retarded, it's the comfiest comic book show on tv by far

>comic book show
but it's not

BUT IT"S HOT

Fuck off, Ike. Nobody likes Inhumans and nobody ever will.

They had two threadtalk threads, and they both got archived quickly

>redeem Hitler, like X-Men did with Magneto.
Magneto is obviously Malcolm X not Hitler.

So? This is Sup Forums. The shittier something is, the more attention it gets.

It's pretty good, so far at least.

>mistaking mutie scum for Inhumans

That's not what I said, now is it? What I said is that OP is a REEEEEEEEEEEing Ike, because people are discussing Gifted and not his garbage Inhumans.

And shithumans had no attention

He is still not SJW. I know it's an easy route, but X-Men are really scary when you get deep into them

I saw an episode by accident last night, Polaris was in a women's prison and a fat black woman was kicking her in the gut trying to give her a miscarriage

I hope she kills that homo inferior.

Your gun example isn't even the same thing idiot

Racist piece of shit you are

The inhumans thread last night was hilarious

>30 replies

fuck off, humans are the worst. Don't you have another species to drive extinct?

>It's trying so hard to do the minority angle which just does not work.
>being this new

so um ... the show's about the xmen; one of marvel's most popular superhero comic books. maybe you've heard of it. there's only been like a bagillion comics, 8 movies, a 5 season cartoon series, spinoffs, and video games based on them.

The idea about this whole morality thing is to treat mutants, regardless of their potential to harm or hurt you (like all other living people), like they have a right to be free and freely express themselves outside of endangering the lives of others. Like any human's talents, a mutant's abilities can be used to further the cause of freedom and liberty or challenge it; they exist within the framework of all sentient beings and should therefore be treated with complete dignity and respect.

At least the show is being realistic about prisons being full of ugly niggers beating up white people.

I have, you call them Jews

I have a winning music face
youtube.com/watch?v=yeTnteVXPwM

>based on a comic
>no a comic show
What did he meme by this?

One got forcibly archived

He was polish, but marvel retconned it, because they got chickenshit

>That's not what I said, now is it?
Yes.

>forcibly
explain
if someone doesn't give a fuck about thread enough to bump it, does it mean it was forceibly archived?
maybe you weren't shilling shithumans enough?

Which doesn't work. Imagine if I strapped a bomb to my chest, went to Times Square, and when people freak out I tell them I have the right to be there and that I'm not harmful.

When I got into the thread it was archived despite the last post only being 20 minutes old. Unfortunately the rules of Sup Forums prevent me from going further.

In other words, it was on the page 10?

You can post without bumping, you know?

Locked, it was on page 4 when I found it.

Impossible, unless it means that mod is an x-fag, which is not possible

>which doesn't work

it does work. everyday it works especially if you're an american. you are not presumed to be a threat until you are one. you are able to drive cars, open carry weapons (depending on the state) or simply be non-aggressive and trying to live your day as any normal human would without being detained or scrutinized by simply being someone with the potential to do serious harm. yes, it's a dangerous way to live, but this is the meaning behind free societies.

Who knows, I just wanted to shit on the show with a Cyclops pic

I remember it, it was in a virgin vs chad thread, which could be locked, because it was against the rules

Damn, D*sney will even condemn the minority angle to try and put down the competition? Marlel interns really will sink to any low.

It was decent

Legion > gotham > gifted >>>>powergap>>>> lot > flash > agents > arrow > supergirl > shithumans

Sup Forums raved about Arrow and The Flash but barely talk about Legion.

>implying you watch all those

And Legion is one of the best TV shows, ever, even if we ignore capeshit. THAT makes you think

>comfiest
So it's shit? Because that's what people in here used to say that Arrow and The Flash were good.

I dropped Arrow this season and Agents last one, but yes, I watch them all. They are terrible for the most part. Legion is kino and Gotham is ironic kino tho.

I wouldn't go that far even though it sure is pretty good. It just makes the hard-on Sup Forums had for The Flash so ludicrous.

>violently releases an energy pulse
It was wind nigga. She blew a couple things around her away and everybody went "OMG cyclops is here to kill us all."

I expect we're going to end up seeing some X-Men/ Brotherhood mutants later on as in addition to the Mutant Resistance there's that liberation front or whatever it was called.

So like nuX-men and nuBrotherhood

Flash was never good

>Flash> Agents???
you're stupid

Okay, I just hate conspiracy

First season was. Had incredible pieces with Prison dad, Negrodad, Wells, plot has mystery, Iris shit kept at minimum, great ost, decent FX for the year in which was released, great mid season finale, great villain, great cliffhanger. Probably the best product of the CW verse yet and forever

>The kid violently releases an energy pulse on accident and then the daughter is like "why is she being persecuted?".

She released it unintentionally because people were goading her and throwing shit at her. And it was like a gust of wind that knocked a few cups over. That's entirely different from coming into a bowling alley with the intent of firing off a gun.

The minority angle works fine. It's pretty clear that kid was no threat to anyone, and had no intention of being a threat to anyone.

>What if we solder a loaded gun to a every mexican kid's hand?
No, it doesnt. Children are unpredictable. Poor, rich, mutants, humans, niggers whatever. You put a loaded weapon on a children at all times and shit will happen eventually. Thats why shit should be regulated.

The minority angle doesnt work and the corn guy in Logan had a brilliant idea. Instead of killing mutants he just deactivated through genetic therapy their powers and X genes. (then he went full retard with his army of monopolized mutants but that was a strawman needed for the confrontation)

>No, it doesnt. Children are blah blah blah

No, this is why in we have to simply be better to one another. Rather than going full supervillain over it, just accept that the world has these powers now, and so we no longer can excuse shitty education, or shitty mental care, or just shitting behavior in general.

The guy in Logan was making people sick.

>arguing with this Sup Forumstard
Why do you do this to yourself Sup Forums?

Children will always fucking punch and fight between them. Its like Im arguing with a retard that never saw 2 kids fighting.

Hell, grown people fight and are killed for petty reasons, imagine if instead of a machete, a knife or a gun every fucking human in the planet had access to a nuclear bomb. Imagine a columbine type attack- suicide but with mutant powers that could decimate a city?

>his is why in we have to simply be better to one another.
Then why the fuck violence of all types wasnt erradicated yet in the real world if its so feasible? Stop being stupid Sup Forums. A drunken fight in a bar could end with a country wiped.

The minority angle doesnt work because these minorities have nuclear fucking bombs on their hands accessible at all times.

> just accept that the world has these powers now
A world like that wouldnt be able to be policed. And any anomaly on your society. Someone angry, someone with mental illness or a bored neet could kill millions. Fuck, if I know I had a mutant power stronger than the rest, what would stop me from taking the world? your "education" and "wishful thinking"? Fuck no, only a stronger superpower would stop me and we would be in constant mutant battles forever.

>The guy in Logan was making people sick.
No, he was letting the mutants have a normal life

not really, you're a faggot
iZombie and Riverdale are the only good comic book shows on the CW

>Children will always fucking punch and fight between them.

Luckily, mutant powers don't manifest during childhood.

>Imagine a columbine type attack

Imagine if society actually worked to prevent this shit before it happens.

>The minority angle doesnt work because these minorities have nuclear fucking bombs on their hands accessible at all times.

The average mutant barely has the equivalent of a firearm. There are literally no mutants comparable to nukes in the X-Men movieverse, and maybe like six in the comics.

>Someone angry, someone with mental illness or a bored neet could kill millions.

Then make sure mental illness gets identified and treated better. Oh, wait, that would require actual work, wouldn't it?

>Fuck, if I know I had a mutant power stronger than the rest, what would stop me from taking the world? your "education" and "wishful thinking"? Fuck no, only a stronger superpower would stop me and we would be in constant mutant battles forever.

That's because you're a bloody-minded psychopath. Most normal people don't want to separate themselves from society that way. Not only are humans social animals that want to be in society rather than rejected from it, for most humans constantly fighting against the world is just too much effort.

Basically, you're the kind of person that needs to be culled in a mutant world. Not through putting you in camps, but by making sure education, healthcare, and opportunity is available and rewarding for society. We could do all this, we just haven't been given convincing enough impetus to, because ironically people like you who would benefit the most would rather take the easiest route in all difficulties.

Mutants would be great for moving society forward.

I actually like the TV show but yeah it has literally nothing to do with the comic

Like at all

>It features a character created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg taken from the comic book series The Sandman, who later became the protagonist of the spin-off comic book series Lucifer written by Mike Carey, both published by DC Comics' Vertigo imprint.
like Gotham has nothing to do with the comics because Bruce isn't Batman yet?
it's a fun elseworlds, fuckoff

Lucifer was not created by those people, and the character in the TV show acts nothing like the Lucifer in the comic

Look man, I like the tv show and I like the comic, but honestly they are nothing alike. Fuck, it' feels closer to Supernatural then it does the Lucifer comic

oh look, fox fails at another x-men property, because the press isnt freaking out that its just a genre product (deadpool was family guy teir comedy, logan was a depressing western that makes fun of comic fans, and new mutants is a horror movie that steals all of its set pieces and actors from better horror movies)

its funny, marvel tv is making it with fox, and ike still runs marvel tv. so this argument is moot. (just for solidarity, the inhumans always sucked, and so has any fox-men property)

the malcolm x/dr king analogy was made later. its more that magneto becomes just as bad as the people who put him in the camps, or totalitarianism creates totalitarians.

Last season Agents were the best cape-show not counting Legion.
It was probably like that:
Legion>Agents>Legends>Gotham>Flash>Arrow>Supergirl
iZombie was weaker than season 1 and 2
Lucifer was weaker than season 1
Both of those were probably around The Flash in my rating list

>Blink and Polaris are really hot too

We're going to need more evidence, user.

It has Blink, Polaris, BEEL, and Amy Acker.

I love it on principle alone.

So OP you just don't know the first thing about x-men and want to bitch about white genocide or something?

Warpath is there too I think, just watch 10 min, don't know who's the other

Yeah him and Sunspot, all excellent additions for a show. I'm not as invested in the core family aside from mom and dad because I love those actors, but fuck me, this is a solid lineup of characters.

Warpath is honestly such an underrated badass

Cool, is Sunspot in the new mutants thing too? or is like the MCU and we will never see tv and movies together