Character's design changes completely with no consistency whatsoever

>character's design changes completely with no consistency whatsoever
Can someone please fucking explain this shit? I like Satana's latest look, but why the fuck is it so completely different? Why do her designs have such huge leaps and bounds so much so that you can't even tell if it's the same character or not? Why did her hair colour change from red, to black, to white? Why has she suddenly got horns?

You could argue it's because she's a succubus, but the fucking writers don't even address this bullshit, so it doesn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

cmro.travis-starnes.com/character_details.php?character=642
youtu.be/mMLmCNQmiRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess Jason Aaron loves wacky and her previous design wasn't wacky enough.

The middle one was GOAT. Also Satana Thread I guess.

I love the third one.

it is called changing clothes.

Indeed. I miss that Thunderbolts run. I need to finish it. I fell off after the crossover issues with Fear Itself. (Said issues were actually good)

>it is called changing clothes
>hair colour changes and she grows horns
Are you genuinely retarded?

Is she magical?

Yes

She is a succubus user. She can change her appearance at will I think.
Usually crossovers are the best part of these shitty events.

Those are her LP, MK, and PP color palettes.

literally what

I want to create a flamboyant superhero who changes his outfit drastically everytime he turns up.

And for some reason they come with different, nonsensical powers. Like he dresses up tuxedo-like and suddenly gains the power to hypnotise people with his tapdancing.

Where does one start with this qt? It seems one glance at her has left me wanting more.

I'm just having a giggle.

>flamboyant superhero who changes his outfit drastically
That could be Shade but he changes his appearance instead of only his outfit.

cmro.travis-starnes.com/character_details.php?character=642

>lists every single appearance of her
Gee thanks user, that's exactly what I wanted, to go back 70 fucking years to see her crop up in the odd issue.

I wanted some runs/stories where she's prominent.

She isn't exactly prominent. Just Marvel's 70's horror comics and prose, then she gets killed off in Marvel Team Up because succs aren't allowed t. Shooter. Then she gets resurected twice between a Hellstorm's 90s book and the Witches mini, then joins up about halfway through Parker's Thunderbolts and and then hanging out with other monsters in recent years.

there aren't any. Damien barely has any stories and she's a side character for him

Satana thread?

Just read Parkerbolts.

I see you haven't known many women in your life, user.

She is pretty much an obscure character that pops up every once in a while.

>You will never have Satana in your team on any fighting game
>You will never main her
>You will never face her against Jedah
>You will never inflate her boobs to dead

Of course not. What does that have to do with my post though?

Satana's eyebrow antennae things would probably be what get filled with fluids.

I current times, yes. Back in the day, it would have been the boobs.

Women change over time. Hair, clothes, antennae, horns, etc. come and go.

Her WWII outfil was ridiculous.

Eh, overuse of "breast expansion" is boring when someone makes Sangue=Passare sprites for characters for Mugen or such. Works better when it is a distinct part.

>You will never have Satana in your team on any fighting game
>You will never main her
She was my favorite in MAA
youtu.be/mMLmCNQmiRA

The main difference between 1 and 2 here is hair colour, which is as easy to change as going to the grocery store.

The design changes on Hellstorm were far, far worse.

>argentinian sasquatch

Why don't you just make ten louder, and make that the top number, and make that a little louder?

I kind of wish she'd get used more. I do like that she's not really evil per se, if just kind of morally ambiguous and self-interested.

I imagine it would be hard to find stories in which she would fit.

That's the problem with not having a proper horror book anymore. Or the screeching that would occur if you tried to do a bad girl book.

Why would an attractive woman wear the same outfit day after day like an autistic retard?

Middle one is Kev Walker not doing his research and drawing the wrong character. That design is Lilith, daughter of Dracula, not Satana daughter of the devil.

so it doesn't count as a Satana design. Just mentally substitute one of her real ones.

Doesn't matter looks great for her even if it wasn't her.

Really? Huh. That's the design that stuck through Parkerbolts

Jedah is a monster.

Fair point