I don't even know where to begin

I think I've put all the pieces of the puzzle together. I don't know where to go from here. I'm paranoid. I think I'm being followed. This isn't right. I can see how it all happened. I can see how this whole thing came to fruition.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/190144149
youtube.com/watch?v=5OM5SfUIN6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

search by attachments in wikileaks the term pizza. You'll see a pic of two really young kids eating pizza and they say "it doesn't get any better than this"

Pretty sure they're all sick pedos

>that ID

I feel like reality is bending around us

hold me Sup Forumsacks i'm scared

>those quads

Http://pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv

I like how some are in denial about this shit being true when even the creator Nic Pizzolatto has said that season two of the HBO drama is rooted in reality.

Rooted in reality.
Rooted in reality.
Rooted in reality.

Cheese mother fucking pizza and pasta. Disgusting fucking prick that looks like the bald headed retard kid with the plank of wood from Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Fucking faggot.

*the creator of True Detective

This is nutter conspiracy garbage. Empty ties, just making weird things up from random foods. This makes the Trump campaign look much worse.

Kill Yourself.

That's where to start.

KEK is here

Max HP

Jesus he sounds like Mad Thad

I know this might be skeptical. I'm an independent entity not associated with any large power organization.
I don't have time to assemble the evidence, I may already be dead before I could get through half of it. I need you to come together and piece the parts into their place, I can only provide a possible backdrop to put the pieces in,

As soon as they began dropping, I started investigating, not because I disliked Hillary, but because I have nothing better to do.
I've realized many things while doing this, and even have an idea of what's really going on.

I feel like Hillary isn't the start of this, but only injected herself in because she saw how she could exploit it.

All evidence gathered, I feel like this is whats happening:

Hillary becomes secretary of state and comes into contact with less-than-legal entities and realizes there's money involved that can be shrouded by her contacts and skills as both Sec. State and ex-lawyer. First she starts taking money from shady companies asking for her to look the other was on issues, as she becomes more influential she comes into contact with more and more shadier entities, eventually moving up to entire governments that pay for favors and ignorance. She sets up a private email and data server to easier shroud these connections. She's not stupid, so she sets up precautions. It begins with contacts in the NSA to ignore red flags on her communications by analyzing machines (notably the ones that find terrorism and crime conspiracies), it moves on to contacts in the FBI that let her know when someone's looking a little too hard so she knows when to put push and pull into play.

It gets away from her. These people have been doing this longer than her, they set up their own little networks inside her own, and she eventually learns of it. It becomes blackmail. She now has control of these entities. As long as she has this dirt, she has power and control that she's never had before. She lets it happen.

She collects and covers and hides and even encourages it because she knows she can use it to her advantage. "I'm a lawyer, I know the law, I can skirt issues piece by piece! Also I'm Sec. Of State, I can encrypt this all, i know what the machines look for! I can hide it! But you have to pay for this! Just donate to my campaign, maybe I'll even pardon you!"

She sets up backups so this blackmail looms doomingly over anyone it touches if she so chooses. She sets up precautions to wipe any of her touch from any of it and hide her involvement in this if she needs to present the evidence to the-powers-that-be without self-incrimination. She sets up precautions incase the-powers-that-be find out early, she can make it like it never happened. She thought big, and forgot the small leaks can build over time. All it took was one backup in the wrong place from the wrong person into the wrong hands. She tries to wipe her hands clean of it, but the backup that hit the leaky line has her stink all over it. People are going to be angry, entities more powerful and bigger than herself are involved, should they even be looked at wrong, they could orchestrate her entire downfall and her death as an accident. She has one course of action. She has to, like a child who knocks over the priceless vase, point fingers. "The Russians did it," she bickers, "It's all fake anyway, pay no attention!" She cries desperately. But too many people are like the parent who knows better, knows not to be distracted even slightly. With a scolding eye they look at her and realize the things she's done. She knows if any of this gets out in large scale she could end up dead, let alone behind bars. These entities involved are so much bigger than herself and so much more powerful.

She runs for president not to find power over our country, but to have the power to stand up to the entities she has the black-mail on.

She knows only as president will she have the sway to pursuade these things to stand down and follow her like broken animals. She knows only in command of the largest military in the world can she do this. She knows if she looses, it's over for her and everyone around her and anyone involved even slightly. All it took was the wrong man in the right place to blow this bombshell up in her face instead of where she wanted it to blow up. She had the power to rule even the states of the world Russia can't bully, even Obama and Bush couldn't think of touching. She could have had it all.

She had the power to push even Comey down back into his doghouse. But now he has all the playing cards, all the chips. HE has Weiner, a material witness providing legitimacey. He has a physical backup consolidated and untouched by outside sources not involved directly. He has the authority to fuck her in the ass at any moment. The only thing stopping him is the thread of death and violence. If this gets out, it will be mayhem. Every piece of the globalist world will shatter under the fall of the underbelly of it all.

At the time of posting this, I will most likely already be halfway to hell. I've set this to be posted automatically on November 4th, 2016, despite my condition, living or otherwise. I cannot sit on my hands with this, I have neither the will nor the strength to silence myself, be it detrimental to my well-being.
I may just be insane or stupid, but I'll leave the evidence to decide.

>Nicolas Pizzaplanet
>Pizzaplanet
>Pizza
>pizza

coincidence?!?!!?/

cool story bro

Bump for interest

> not because I disliked Hillary, but because I have nothing better to do.
Are you a B&W Detective Movie?
Are you trying to sell us your fanfic as fact?

podesta is a foodie, it was probably just cheese guys, for fucks sake there is so much real shit to dig into, not chasing pizza mentions across the internet.

this is a waste of time if we want to defeat hillary, maga.

Can we get a sauce on this

nice dubs

>It's Christmas and I am expecting a gift of literal pasta and sauces, but instead I got a literal cheese platter, hooray. I can't wait until my children and grandchildren come over so we can all eat these delicious cheeses. Thanks senpai.

You guys are seriously looking too deep into this, you're sounding like Clinton ranting about the Russians. Take a break, clear you heads.

jesus Sup Forums you are dumb. its the hoidays. he was expecting a gift of food from a friend, pasta, instead he got assorted cheeses. he is waiting for his grandchildren and children to come back so that they can demolish the cheese together, as in eat the cheese. it is not some pedo code word. all this pedo news is some slide-tier bullshit to distract us from some kind of real happening.

ok so how about the "spirit cooking" one where the woman emailing about it is some weird nyc artist and she has a video about it being a mixture of blood breast milk and sperm.

Also last 4 digits will add up to 15.

>weird nyc artist
That's literally it. Nut-job "art connoisseurs" pretending modern performance art is good.

Frankly, this could as well be drugs instead of children.

I just don't see many women politicians be tempted to abuse kids, I do see them doing lots of drugs

That artist has exhibitions at MoMa. She's a fucking weirdo who makes bullshit performance art, but it's obviously the type of performance art that (((they))) either like or pretend to like

oh look it's literally nothing

john podesta is fucking italian you retards

you're all being distracted and this shit is being shilled to keep us occupied

wake the fuck up this is literally nothing

Women molest children with much greater frequency than men do

>references to cheese pizza

isnt that literally Sup Forums slang for CP?

great image

Sup Forums was a mistake

look at what we've done

see remember: real life is always worse than what you think

This is really fucking sickening, the child abuse and "spirit cooking" stuff is absolutely vile.

These are the people that pull the strings in your country, jesus christ make sure they hang.

podesta boutta demolish dem lil hot dogs and cheese pizzas famalam

This could not be more blatantly obvious

She had an art exhibit at MOMA and a Netflix documentary. She's not some underground occultist witch from Game of Thrones. Just a faggy pretentious performance artist that liberal elites associate with to seem cultured.

Look up Cathy O'Brien

>implying she isn't selling occult as "art"

Don't mind me murdering these babies, I'm just a super zanny artist :^)

Link the fucking mail

Creepy. Remember when Podesta had tweeted the cooking image at Assange (with lobster, I believe)? Maybe this is schizo, but I feel like he was trying to imprint an image in our heads that he's a cook, so we wouldn't suspect these kind of terms. I know I glossed over a couple of e-mails with "cooking" references, before all of this.

That's a very legitimate observation. That's exactly the kind of shit these people do.

vimeo.com/190144149

The only other work I could find that had any arguably "occult" overtones was this pagan themed one:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OM5SfUIN6Q

podesta molesta comin to bring the digiorno to ur door for his pizza & pasta party

This could be huge. I just hope were not misdirecting our attention in these last essential days. I guess, as long as we're all still digging, nothing will hurt.

that's a good point. he probably had a "oh shit" moment and wanted to cover his tracks.

the thing is though, I highly doubt a guy who is into lobster and intricate pasta dishes is crazy about pizza and hotdog stands.

Jesus fucking Christ.

and this would warrant notification regarding changes in shipping why?

>give notice when changing strategies

so much strategizing to place an object in the mail... so much concern over how that cheese is packaged...

Okay can someone explain to me what the fuck this whole pizza thing is about?

He's talking about the boxes you moron.

obviously means the kids and him will eat the cheese together jesus christ dude

eternal keks

>A guy is talking about food
>He says he wants the demolish this delicious food together with his children so he waits for them
>/pol: HOLY FUCK THIS IS PEDOPHILIA!!!!

Why right-wingers are so stupid

>mother+father
Really gets my brain going

"Demolish" is not a term any sane, rational person would use to talk about eating fucking cheese of all things. Also holy fuck, if he wanted to thank the guy why couldn't he just call him over the phone if it is as innocent as you're making it out to be?

I've seen people in Sup Forums use much worse terms than that.

He said he received an assortment of cheeses as a gift, and that he waits for his kids to demolish THE CHEESES together.

There is literally nothing wrong here. you guys are trying way, way way too hard.

This is literally just a guy having normal family life

>pasta

>I've seen people in Sup Forums use much worse terms than that.

You're talking about a Mongolian Egyptian God worshiping text to speech board and comparing it to some dudes talking about cheeses through emails of all things?

I don't know why everyone thinks it's pedophilia when it *very obviously* sounds like drugs to me.

Established method for shipping drugs. He expected one drug but got another (something yummy).

Also;

"Do you think I'll do better at dominos on cheese than on pasta?"

Yeah, people are definitely play games differently depending on which underage child they're "on", and he totally isn't talking about drugs

>Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Defend that you fucking kike

>Sup Forums is literally so autistic they interpret normie humor as pedo codewords

Explain
>Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?
>Would love to get pizza for an hour? or come over?
>I think that map is pizza related
>"Hosting pizza party at belmont" (Yeah, the elite definitely throw those for each other)

Obviously they played dominoes last Christmas when they had pasta and lost, now they will play when they have cheese.

You can start making sense any time...

My ID was 'Cunt' once and no one noticed, IDs very often go unnoticed

I'm holding you but somebody has to hold me

Sometimes people say random things as a joke.
I said random things to my brother alot of times to make him laugh.

Imagine if someone leaked tens of thousands of YOUR private family emails. imagine how a private family joke could easily be taken out of context when someone else is reading it

>better on cheese than on pasta
He mentioned expecting pasta but getting cheese instead. It's normie humor about playing dominoes better after eating cheese.

Note that since it's normie humor it doesn't have to be funny.

As for the others, I'll need context.

I honestly, truly hope you're right...... I don't think that you are.

I'm not buying it. On CHEESE or PASTA? What is the reference? Is this person implying those foods are drugs?

Is this person implying they would cognitively differ on various foods? Oh, please.

I made random references to avocadoes and cucumbers during a conversation with my brother at one time to make him laugh

People sometimes say random things as a joke to make family members laugh

see
Again, since it's normie humor it doesn't actually have to be funny.

Have you seriously never heard dad-jokes like this?

Well, best theory I've heard.

I feel dirty having this

>A
>FUCKING
>KIKE

You call me a kike? really?

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

>all letters
>all caps
>triple.X
Praise kek!

yaaa im done with life..

None the less, acting as though these foods would somehow affect this person's performance is quite obscure to say the least. It's not something one would would expect to see in such a professional environment.

This fucking copypasta again?
GTFO kike

>Capitalised yummy

We have to go deeper.

>professional environment
He's talking about playing dominoes during Christmas. DO NONE OF YOU HAVE FAMILIES? I KNOW THIS IS Sup Forums BUT DO YOU NEVER INTERACT WITH OTHER HUMAN BEINGS AT ALL?

Isn't it weird that he expected "pasta and sauceS" in a box? Isn't it weird that he received 'cheese' in a box?

Occupied from what exactly? Please tell us how to better direct our efforts. Oh look, another pic related. Just like the other literal hundreds of pic related happening in these threads. Very strange so many people only making one post in a thread and leaving this late at night over and over. Really doodles my noodle

hahaha fucking kek'd. But I disagree. there is something there

>dominos on cheese
>dominos
>pizza
>cheese
>cheese pizza

ok but do you think i'd do better playing dominos on the cheese or the pasta?

You are either stupid, not up to date, not cynical enough to see the potential, or willfully ignoring the other aspects that tie this all together. So please elucidate us as to which you represent.

Bruh this is like the fourth time this has been posted, don't be lazy at least change the script around a bit.