#SpiritCooking is Trending!! Holy Shit Guys We Did it!

#SpiritCooking is trending on twitter. don't let up guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
rt.com/news/365164-assange-interview-wikileaks-russia/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37574
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good job getting a distraction trending.

Oh wow. Breast milk and sperm. Let's not pay attention to the foundation or pedo ring.

?

This.

Enjoy falling for CTR tricks you stupid fucking retards.

It's literally the least damning thing. Yes, it's weird. But it's nothing illegal.

This will not help us. I wish it would but it won't.

GET IN HERE FOR THE TRUTH ABOUT SPIRIT COOKING

kk. 99% of normies are going to think this shit is crazy af especially black people. yall have been too desensitized by Sup Forums.

To niggers: some random person was doing weird shit.

Oh Ok

that's why you link the video.
this is what podesta and hillary clinton's staff do in their free time: youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

stupid. normies are going to think this is so crazy that all your twitter accounts will lose credibility and all rumors about hillary will have no credibility.

goddamn, no one will buy this but this is incredible

there will be a time in history where a powerful modern empire was run by a cult

holy shit

Stupid trend. Should've been something substantial to knock Hillary back to hell.

They're going to use this to discredit Wikileaks

Good keep up the good work - ignore all distractions - even if the elites nuke a city or two - make everyone know

fuck off CTR

>when a Democrat invites you round for pizza

they tweeted it. this shit is actually the most credible thing to come out in the last 16hrs. its a fucking email straight from the person who made the fucking video asking to do a spirit cooking dinner with podesta. like fuck.

>that hillary face

horrifying.

even wikileaks tweeted it out.
this shit is credible. the woman who made the video sent the email to podesta

but assange may be dead and wikileaks could be part of the plan to make all the leaks look less credible, thus tweeting this.

You guys have got to think about your surroundings.

Are religious people even a large demographic that would vote for Hillary. If they were I could see this affecting them but I don't know if there's many that are voting for her.

Though even most normal people I think would be weirded out by this. I don't know if it would affect their votes but I imagine there's at least some people who would be scared off by this.

this

also checked

Not even the occult-oriented weirdos at /x/ view this as anything significant. She's a famous performance artist who's just in it for the fashion, nothing more.

but CTR said its literally nothing!

first off their twitter is still announcing podesta releases so we know it's not compromised. second, assange has an interview going up tomorrow: rt.com/news/365164-assange-interview-wikileaks-russia/
Black people are terrified of shit like this.

How the fuck can you even deny this one? It was sent by the woman who does this, it's a known piece of "performance art" that she's done before.

>wikileaks twitter is still releasing emails so we know it's not compromised.

uhuh. and you don't think that's what they'd do if they were compromised?

>second, assange has an interview going up tomorrow

And we don't know when it was recorded.

This isn't your local church rigging things, these are government class individuals.

Looking at your posts I suspect you are CTR.

Yeah the Catholic vote is what she's hoping for, and Catholics just love demonic-ritual-esque blood paintings.

Correct the bend in your penis

read the thread. This is too far out for normies to believe, it's likely purposed to make anti hillary "conspiracy" look crazy

this is officially a CTR thread. SAGE IT

you're fucking retarded. why are you backing off on something that actually has some credibility. the woman who made the video is literally the one who emailed podesta. sounds like you're the one who is CTR, trying to bury something that is actually credible and could scare off the ever crucial black vote that hillary needs.

"LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN"

nice try CTR

Holy balls one of the recipes from that crazy bitches book is to do something with your pinky (cut/someshit).

>Oh wow. Breast milk and sperm
Yeah no biggy, totally normal

holy fuck the autists will never let you down. fuck you CTR. This shit is real. look at that ring.

Link, if real?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37574

weeping is actually a medical term.
This is starting to seem a lot like more planted information.

Damn, that is pretty weird.