BLACKED girls in comics?

BLACKED girls in comics?

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

At least she's going for human dick again, the M-Day prevention measures are in full effect.

Jim Zub was a mistake.

I would have a bigger problem with Voodoo being Haitian than him being black. (if Wanda were my daughter)

>guy in the middle in the white shirt now cries about being associated with the Alt-Right and claims he's a good boy who dindu nuffin

I'm actually more interested on White boys with black girls(jungle fever) anyone got any example from comics?

the black dude looks nothing like a dude at all. more like another woman.

Holding fire is racist?

Iron Fist and Green Arrow are into black girls.

>BLACKED AND Yuri

well technicly a white male is racists by sole virtue of existing, so you know....

Nah, being at a Nazi rally chanting “DA JOOS WILL NOT REPLACE US!” is racist.

But there are some good people in that congregation of Nazis. Both sides and all that stuff. Praise Blumpf

Star wars comics

Kek. That's Voodoo, a man.

I actually could not tell. He looks very feminine, trap-like dare I say.

From the thumbnail, I thought that Wanda had gone lesbian now. Even when I expanded the image, Voodoo still looks somewhat feminine.

She's gonna use a big ol white strapon

>Green Arrow are into black girls
He probably is only dating them to "promote the beaty of the black people" or some other SJW crazy shit

So the truth is racist now?
Or does it simply TRIGGER you?

Why isn't he dating Diggle?Sup Forums seems more keen on gay ir

He got one black girl pregnant and ran away.

He cheated on Black Canary with Black Lightning's niece.

Those two relationships weren't public.

If you're an actual white supremacist then you're not an actual good person.

What truth? That a white supremacist was at a Nazi rally?

He had a son, and that son was also a quarter korean

Why not RICED?

name?

So simply believing that Whites in general achieved more than other races is white supremacist? Because I'm not even white but believe in that, I mean there is only one black country that is not a complete shithole and whites were in control for most of their history( South Africa)

>Because I'm not even white but believe in that
>"I'm a filthy subhuman and the white race is obviously superior to other races, don't you agree?"

No one ever believes this shit.

Like every straight girl in Marvel ever?

>now cries about being associated with the Alt-Right and claims he's a good boy who dindu nuffin
You summed up most of Sup Forums desu.

>Doom's gonna FREAK

Remember that time Chthon and a computer virus had sex using her and Vision's bodies, so it was a double rape?

Well, there were certainly bad people on both sides. Witness the mainstream media backing away from their kneejerk support of Antifa when they found out who those people were.

>black and white are the only races

W-which issue?

>"I'm a filthy subhuman and the white race is obviously superior to other races, don't you agree?"
>No one ever believes this shit.

>Black Cops
>Black/White mixed people
>American asians
>latinos
>North Indians

When can we agree that Asians are the superior race?

>>Black Cops
>>Black/White mixed people
>>American asians
>>latinos
>>North Indians

You ironically think those groups think whites are superior? Oh damn, this is bait

So what you're saying is that the MSM is NOT supporting antifa?

>I live in an uniracial neighborhood

>So simply believing that Whites in general achieved more than other races is white supremacist? Because I'm not even white

>This much self hatred

Familia, I'm latino and known people in all those groups. They by and large do not think whites are superior no matter what stormfront tells you.

Stop being a retard user. You are more inbred than us.

>says Cletus living in a trailer park

>Black cops don’t think that way
>Mulattos are predisposed to mental illness and hate themselves
>Indians and Asians are notoriously cucked races who worship whites
>Only Latinos who consider themselves white think that way

>>Indians and Asians are notoriously cucked races who worship whites

Native Americans fucking hate white people.

Many Asian Americans hate white people

>Native Americans fucking hate white people
He's talking about Indians from India
>Many Asian Americans hate white people
But most of them Marry whites, they are the only race in america where most of them seek to have kids with whites rather than themselves.

All idealists are potential terrorists, which is why they need to systematically hunted down and disposed of, no matter the ideology they believe in.

Except muslims of course you dirty islamophobe.

No, muslims aren't idealists, they are just dumb fanatics who believe in fairy tails.
They deserve to be hunted down, too, regardless of that.

Shariah is pretty Based desu

Only if you are muslim, the others will be literally second class citizens at best(the non monotheists would be killed)

So "white" women getting fucked by black men is a better option.
Faggot

I just want to see more Asian men/white women couples in media.

Where do people get this assumption that light skin blacks feel bad about being light skinned? The only thing people do is make bants about it in good fun.

Dark skin people say shit like the light skinned guys are gay and the light skins say things like the dark skinned guys eat bananas without peeling them first. Its in good fun

>most
Most date whites not marry and even then its Asian women mostly

How does a few equal all?

Do manlets count?

Why? You wanna see more threads like these? That's all you get, just be happy they want ignore babs crouching in the rice fields while they shit post about the same three couples for months on end, including couples that didn't happen.MCU has a number of different race couples but all we see is jj over and over again.

Logan is an honorary nigger and Storm is an honorary Aryan so this is actually cuck shit

That's bullshit but I agree with it

Logan is an asian not a nigga. He's gone through more Asian pussy than a Chinese abortion clinic.

Why didn't Reed burst out of the bushes and shoot this motherfucker?

Too busy fapping to them.

Marvel's Best Wife, everyone.

Would a place like Wakanda even accept their king having a continued affair with a white woman, let alone an American white woman with superpowers?