WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVILDOER?

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVILDOER?

PEEPERS NA NA NA

If there's a S3, Hater better get some desu

HITLER!
HIIIITLER!!!

Bumping because there hasn't been a good Wander thread in ages and I wanna believe

You understand that a good thread requires discussion, yes?

so what the hell was up with disney using canceled season 3 footage to promote so other stupid show? was it just to mock us?

Yes, suffering fuels them.

What was Craig's plan for Peepers? I kind of feel like he might've branched off from Hater and become his own villain, but he doesn't really have any good reason to do that right now.

When did that happen?

Oh.

Is there a video?

>tfw we'll never get to see Wander and Syliva exploring the universe in the Star Nomad.

When did this come out? If it came out recently, then maybe SOMETHING good for WOY will happen soon. Probably not a season 3, although we can hope, but maybe a comic or something?

Speaking of his twitter, he just posted some tweets saying that he just sent in the pilot for his new show to disney. He also said that it'll probably get released in 2019.

>2019

>Disney

Did he learn nothing

Goddamnit Craig every time I read one of your tweets posted here I get depressed

He's under contract I believe.

Probably something like this

Not surprising. Look at his fucking avatar.

Is it fair for a contract to keep someone bound to work with a single company? I mean, Craig said that CN reached out to him and asked if he wanted to work on nuPPG IIRC, so he'd probably be able to get rehired, and he had to decline because of the contract. Is there any info on what the Mouse contract entails?

Could you imagine having to work for a company after they essentially kill off your magnum opus? Poor guy.

The man has probably seen enough fan theorycraft and speculation to want to die, I imagine he crushes hope as a reflex by now.

Well, it's probably not that bad. He has a wife who shares his passions and children IIRC, so at least he has that.

There was actually a post on the WoY creative supervisor's AMA asking if Lord Hater was a brony. I felt bad for the fact that he had to respond to that (he said no, very bluntly)

fuck me

Yeah, it was a whole paragraph and everything. The account is owner-of-wendys if you wanna go look through it, there's a lot of other fun stuff in there too

>asking if Lord Hater was a brony.
God forbid, a molester...

>WoY
>Magnum Opus
I like Wander as any other man, but that's too much.

sponge bob square pants

The characters and comedy in WoY are way better than PPG and Foster's in my opinion, honestly

seriously Bloo is fucking annoying

There aren't that many details about what kinda of contracts Disney or other animation channels put creators through but my guess is that Craig has some sort of exclusive contract with Disney making him have to work exclusively for them for so many years.

it's not actual stuff from season 3, because the show was canceled before season 2 even started. It was probably craig's choice to have the season 3 ship in that scene.

I mean you have Powerpuff Girls, WoY and Fosters.

PPG is obviously Craig's opus, as sad as it is that his first cartoon was his peak

WoY is damn good, though

Yeah I agree. Everyone knows Craig for PPGs success, but every one of his newer works is better than the last.

I want to know how the orble things would've worked

they're literally just stylized sails

I mean yea I just figured every inch of that thing had something. Plus I think the sails are facing the wrong way with the background blurring. I was thinking like if the ship goes lightspeed the orbles get fully blown. They're big enough for an entire crew to fit in.

But yea, probably just average sails

I thought this was gonna be the ship that the S3 villain used.

Wander is the villain.

What would have to happen for Wander to go full villain? The only thing I can think of is a Wander from an alternate universe who's a villain somehow getting to our Wander's dimension.

NOT ON MY DIME

Nothing, he's an ideal. It's just like Dominator: sure, you can make them slightly less of what they are, but you can't flip their character.

But what does it all mean?

It means you wanna love Dominator desu

So, what do we know or can speculate about s3?

>W&S travel on The Star Nomad, helping refugees go back to their respective planets
>Hater is known as a hero now
>Peepers somehow gets his own villain arc
>Dominator still actually does something
>The new villain might be some kind of brainwasher hunting for villains to turn them into good guys

I don't think they planned for season 3. I think they left everything on the dance floor.

She is so fine.

>Hater is still an asshole, just slightly less evil and more in line with an actual socially functional being
>Peepers gets sick of Hater's non-evil bullshit and goes off to build his own empire
>New guy shows up and is to Wander as Dominator was to Hater, as in him 110%, and brainwashes villains into do-gooders
>Dominator initially resides in an abandoned workshop and becomes more and more emotionally unstable and depressed due to lack of social interaction and repeated failure at making a working non-Volcanium X powered bot
>Eventually is captured and nearly killed by Hater, who keeps her imprisoned on the Skullship
>Dominator goes from disliking Hater (which he initially returns fully) to becoming something vaguely resembling friends with him, if only because they're practically carbon copies of each other and have nothing better to do being extremely lonely and antisocial as fuck
>Wander pops in from time to time to tease them, but generally doesn't bother them much
>The conflict of the season is first mainly around the new "Wander" trying to brainwash Hater and Dominator, with Peepers and his empire construction being more in the background
>Eventually the new "Wander" tries to brainwash Peepers and gets killed off by him, and the rest of the season revolves around Hater trying to stop Emperor Peepers from trying to conquer his galaxy

This is probably the best way to go if they made a S3 honestly

>brainwash Dominator
i wonder if it'd have played out in a way that makes my dick pop due to brainwash fetish or if it'd be the form of uncomfortable to watch because watching my fetish sometimes does that

To be fair, I could actually imagine him being one. Could be a basis for an episode.

>Wander finds out about Hater's secret love of a sparkly, rainbow, friendship themed show and tries to get him to open up about it, while Hater desperately tries to stop him and protect his image.

>>The new villain might be some kind of brainwasher hunting for villains to turn them into good guys
That's just one guys theory right?

Stop.

It's true and you know it.

TIME TO GO META

>speculate

S3 never, these threads are fun though.

This show is dead, these threads are pointless since everytime we always have the same discussion and talk about the exact same things everythread
Face it and let this show rest

8888888888RRRRRRRRRRR

>show literally spends multiple episodes mocking shipping faggotry for being dumb retarded shit that needs to be overcome
>oh boy I sure hope they'll give us some shipping crap

HONK

>This show is dead

It will never stop hurting.

They'll give us that kind of shipping crap that almost no one notices these days i mean Hater/Peepers.

Craig gave us a little piece of s3 through the absolute unrelated cartoon, let us digest that.

Sgt. Peepers is so fucking cute.

I wonder if it was always intended for him to be shorter than the rest of the Watchdogs.

You described that perfectly dude.

Fuck I never noticed that. I wonder if Hater gave him his big hat to make him feel better about himself

No, hater doesn't give a shit

Peepers is probably the one that decided his hat needed to be the biggest.

>it's another "the show is dead" post
>implying people don't make threads that hit post limit about the most inane shit like south park shipping threads and fucking garfield

Every time

Well to be fair there are new garfield strips every day so there's a lot to post, plus it's meme material. But I never got the SP shipping threads.

It's fucking Garfield, user. Coming from someone who's read a shitload of those strip-formatted triple books and In Dog Days I'd Be Dead religiously back when I was a kid, there's nothing to talk about besides the joke of whatever strip is focused on. There's no plot or notable events (besides Jon getting hitched) or intricate characters to talk about.

It's not like it'd work anyway. This is also from the creative supervisor's AMA. She'd just DOOM through that shit.

>big bad tries to brainwash dominator
>it doesnt work on her
>kills her instead
So thats why s3 isnt a thing

I guess that deconfirms the whole season 3 villain theory for now. None of the other villians seem weak-minded either, except for something so-and-so.

I dunno, Hater got mind-washed pretty good by the guys in The Funk

>implying the bad guy would be strong enough to do that if his whole shtick is mind control

If anything, he'd send some of his subjects to try and do it.

If some nigger is trying to mind control you then by any chance you're probably tied up/incapacitated and he can do whatever he wants

But why would you go through all the time and effort required to knock out and capture someone when you can just (from their POV) brainwash them instantly?

Literal cartoon villain

This scene is what made me love the guy. I just feel so bad for him for everything he has to put up with.

Remember when Wander got him those really high boots for Christmas.

Or how he tinkers with Peepers' boots every morning so he feels taller. What a fucking bro.

God this show has amazing art design and animation. Fuck. I hope Craig's next cartoon has nice animation too, which is probably will since it looks like he really cares about how his shows look.

kek

I kinda hope there will be a Wander cameo or two in the new show.

Since the new show is on the same channel as Wander, that's actually possible. It's not interchannel thing like PPG or FHFIF references in WoY this time.

season 3 when?

That's not how you spell Sheev, user.

> Lord Hater tries to destruct the planet of NotPonyland.
>Wander and Silvia stop them

It could work.

I'd honestly watch that because it would mean there'd be a season 3.

i'd just skip the episode depending on how hard the expy is