With all this info leaking about satanists ruling the world I thought it was a good idea to have a group prayer...

With all this info leaking about satanists ruling the world I thought it was a good idea to have a group prayer. I know many of you don't believe but even if you just believe a little bit do it. These satanists worship way more then us that needs to change if we want to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAbmRut5Z7w
youtube.com/watch?v=ImPB3T1X3LM
youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

This is a false idol. This is the face of Juda Iscari

Whatever don't pray to the face pray to Jesus

Blessed be.

Just a few can do so much

If there is a God above, may he smile on those whom turn the other cheek to become his oppressors equal.

Wait a minute, how do we know you're not really a satanist yourself?

Hiding behind Jesus is exactly the thing I would do if I was a satanist

God that be in heaven, blessed be. Reveal these child molesters to the world and make their actions stop so that no child will be harmed by them.

>blessed be

please bring righteous judgement.

Because I'm telling you to pray to Jesus you potato farming autist

EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN

WE NEED TO STOP CIVIL WAR

WE NEED TO REDPILL THE NORMIES

THE LIGHT IS OUR PRAYER

WE NEED EVERYONE, THE RIGHT, THE LEFT, THE NORMIES, THEY ALL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEMON WORSHIP CABAL

SPREAD THE HASHTAG

>#SPIRITCOOKING
#SPIRITCOOKING
>#SPIRITCOOKING
#SPIRITCOOKING

AND ASSOCIATE IT WITH THE CHILD SEX RING

THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW ALL THE DETAILS

I AM PRAYING WITH YOU. BUT THE LIGHT OF GOD, THE DAWN OF HEAVEN ON EARTH CANNOT COME WITHOUT OUR ACTION

WE MUST WORK TOGETHER BROTHERS, SISTERS, ALL OF YOU

COME AND WIN THE BATTLE FOR MANKIND

PUT THIS SHIT TO THE TOP

THOSE OF YOU WITH TWITTER ACCOUNTS, FULL BROADSIDES

THOSE OF YOU WITH REDDIT ACCOUNTS IN R/THE_DONALD, GO SPREAD IT THERE. I CANNOT BECAUSE I HAVE NO REDDIT ACCOUNT AND THEY WILL BAN 1 DAYS. WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS FAST.

IF THE FBI LEAKS OCCUR, AND THE NORMIES DON'T KNOW, IT WILL CAUSE CIVIL WAR BECAUSE THE LEFT MEDIA WILL SPIN IT AS A RIGHT WING ACTION AGAINST THE STATE

WE NEED TO PREVENT CIVIL WAR

THIS IS OUR TIME ANONS

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG

HIGH ENERGY

THIS IS THE MOST CRITICAL MOMENT OF YOUR LIVES

I AM NOT GOING TO STOP SPREADING THIS UNTIL WE GET IT TO THE TOP

COME ON, HIGH ENERGY, NOW IS THE TIME

I AM YOUR BROTHER

I LOVE ALL OF YOU

WE WILL BRING PEACE TO THIS WORLD

GO NOW

God of my father's, forgive my country and people for standing by, doing nothing, to stop the murder of babies. Spare us from the delusion you will send to trap the evil of men in their own hearts. Please, Lord Jesus, come quickly and take us home or give us strength to stand up and say "not on our watch" to stop all this baby murdering. Forgive me Lord, a sinner, and seal me with righteousness. I repent in my heart and declare you, JESUS, my king and savior. Amen.

I dont like Trump, but this shit is scary. Hillary is a devil worshiper. Christ protect us from her.

/Pray4Pol/

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Any astute Christian with the eyes to see would have already known that Satan was the god of this world

go to hell

If there is a god he will reward us for the slaughter of pedophiles

I know that much

Pater noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

By God's grace Trump will win this election.

Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAbmRut5Z7w

There's power in the blood of Jesus!

youtube.com/watch?v=ImPB3T1X3LM

KeK please hear our words! Trump will WIN!

(1/2) Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem.

(2/2)

Amen

A FUCKING MEN

PURGE THESE SATANISTS

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

(1/2) Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls

Amen.

(2/2) Sad I couldn't find a higher res version of this photograph. But at least it shows the sheer size.

just make a videogame out of this and forget about your power fantasies about being a hero whatever

you didnĀ“t uncover some great plan or discover a great catastrophe before it happened, all you did is get bored with shouting ISIS so you went back to hipster bad guys. Bet you moralefag with narcos/russia next without ever dropping anything useful for anyone

Record
[x] Corrected

Eternal Hellfire for you soon friend.

(1/2) Amiens Cathedral

>that pic
Why do you worship Cesare Borgia, fag?

Lord in Heaven, we come to you in an hour of dire need. Our civilization, which you have so graciously given us guardianship over, stands on the edge of catastrophe. We trust in your will but also accept that you have given us the freedom to choose our own future, even if that means ruining the world which we live in.
We come before you to pray for Donald J. Trump. We recognize and accept that he is a flawed man who has made many mistakes, but so were many of the judges and heroes you have sent into the world throughout history in times of great need, from Samson to King David and beyond. We accept that Mr. Trump is not perfect, but we also believe he is a man who wants to do the right thing and is both ready and willing to be a good and faithful servant. We pray you give Mr. Trump wisdom and temperament in spite of the insults and false witnesses being thrown at him by his enemies, and to help him to bring forth a positive message for America and the world.
We pray for the voters of America, especially the ones in embattled states. Bless them with wisdom and a healthy but not cynical sense of skepticism so that they can see through the lies and propaganda being spun by Hillary Clinton, the false god of American corporate media or their corrupt and greedy globalist masters.
The enemies of freedom have evaded justice for far too long and we pray that judgment will come to them swiftly. We pray that you will bless us with Supreme Court judges who respect the American constitution and the noble principles under which it was written, that our courts may be fair and just, and resist the temptation to alienate our rights.
We also accept that we are responsible for the world in which we live, and pray you will give us the strength wisdom, and courage to speak to our friends, family and neighbors about the upcoming election and encourage them to vote for Mr. Trump. Individually we are weak, together we are strong, and united around You we are powerful. Amen

(2/2) Altar shot. Historical bonus pic coming up.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0

T. cuckold.

World War II. Amiens Cathedral, France.

Praise be upon Jesus, and all who follow him.
Praise God, may his benevolence guide us to the light, and cure the sickened minds of the followers of the false prophet.
Amen.

Amen

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us.

Group prayer. lol
Christcucks begone.

That's all from me friends. I hope you feel inspired by the Roman Catholic faith! We can all do better!

Catholics for Trump, MAGA!

amen.

I'm not even religious but I'll pray to whatever is out there; show mercy
Amen

that doesnt mean anything :^) get a life loser

T. Angry schlomo.

Keep the fire burning bro

>praying on Sup Forums
kys

Checked, praise Jesus!

I've been saying this forever on here.

Christ be with you, Dutchbro.