Anyone else have a feeling that something massive is about to go down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fze2J2Ve9is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be big little brother

Remember remember the 5th of november fucking HUGE leak incoming even OBAMA will be arrested

>something massive is about to go down?
hell yeah! my dick is about to go down your mother's throat.

heightened sense of impending doom

Yeah, it's called the Great Drubbing of the Republican party. Nov 8.

That's enough out of you, Muhammad

Yeah, I could easily see whoever wins presidential race on either side being assassinated rather quickly and then shit going down. Imagine the chaos if the president elect was killed between election day and inauguration day. With the way this race has been it seems about twenty times more likely to happen then any other point in history.

no

>start stupid threads, get stupid replies.
what did you kiwi mongrel expect?

I stopped having feelings shortly after coming to Sup Forums.

Divide & Conquer.

Following this whole ride from the beginning it almost seems it has been a social experiment all along, the establishment has gained more than anyone from this whole stuff.

The media masters simply look what kind of slogans, promises and general themes attracted to people to Camp A and Camp B, now they will have even more secure and tight grip on the younger generations to come to keep up the Circus running.

There will be no social chaos, the fluoride in your water and anti-psychedelic attitude has ensured that. Keep watching the TV, there is probably some new juicy series coming up next month.

ok

Yes, I have to take a massive shit. It's about to be a personal happening.

Be prepared when Hillary is elected store at least 1 years worth of food outside your house somewhere safe hidden .The army has been purged of all pro American generals as has the air force the marines and navy have not it is a civil war right now within the forces we killed 500 CIA agents in the past week alone mostly in Africa unfortunately . Things are extremely fluid at the moment we didn't even know Director Comey and the FBI planed on siding with us until it happened .

Nothing so interesting will happen. Once the election is over, Hillary could die and a Democrat will still take office.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fze2J2Ve9is

This quote keeps ringing in my head:

>"if the American people know what the Bushs have really done,they will chase us down in the street and lynch us"

You pathetic fucktard, the election is the ojly thing that matters.

It's going to be a big one, Son.

In this hole in the wall thread. To think. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH

>ok
wait...
that's it?
you just leave it right there?

You may be next to 'straya on the map but you sure as hell aren't anywhere near them in the bantz...

Weak
Sad

Wish Canada wasn't a part of this.

Black sheep of the family.

Just Leaf them alone!

Swap you with the leaf?

I think these fucks know the jig is up.

At this point they're probably contemplating whether they fight/ride this out or drink the cyanide capsule and take every single life form out on this planet.

If they plan something that fucking wicked a truly paranormal event may have to intervene. Very, very, very likely. Believe me.

He said huge, not microscopic.

ALiens will happen.
Not real aliens but that project thing where they fake contact:invasion on multiple locations in order to somehow prevent the election.

i'm originally from nigeria... so yeah... you're wrong...

>based new zealand

Im taking a shit rn so...

I agree

Finnbros have been having some high caliber posts lately.

sure would be a shame if a 'trump supporter' shot up a preschool

Yeah, Hillary is going to win and I'm going to drink wine, smoke pot, and enjoy the meltdown on Sup Forums and /r/the_donald.

yesterday a b-52 was flying circles around my city and I saw a Suv full of guys with fbi badges on. I've also noticed a lot more law enforcement around. any Washington state anons notice similar?

Me too brudah. I loving me some boipucci here in Germoney

Thanks for the insight, nodges needed a morning jog anyway...

absolutely haram

Delete this

That would be kinda cool though... in like a, holy shit I lived through this kind of way

leaf why
but srsly I know you Canucks have some real pros. what are your thoughts on gen Dunford? and more importantly which SSP do you align with? the air force and their "chevrons"?

No you're probably being paranoid or remembering the US election

This, I'm from Nigeria and I've personally impregnated 37 German women so far since I came to Germany.

Pre-pear saturn?

I've had this sinking feeling in my stomach the whole day, and my friend in Florida is feeling the same as you.

preguava planet?

Pre-pear ring?

I am on the verge of a panic attack.

Need to get out of major population centers i feel.

Yup. We've reached maximum power mang! Don't be worried.

american education everyone...
clearly it's
preapple neptune

fucking burgers

Yes....

Meme magic has become sentient and is growing beyond what we've memed into existence.

Just look at all the leaks today. Child sex trafficking, cannibalism? This has gone beyond anything we expected.

One of my friends is going to Vegas for election night. Should I try and convince them not to due to possible civil unrest?

we were talking about it in one of my classes (History of Europe if anyone gives a fuck) we were talking about the US election like we have been doing for the first half hour of class all semester and my teacher was saying that she feels something big is coming... like if all this shit is just building up to a massive happening of epic proportions.

and to be honest I feel it too, the feel of impending doom... even the stars are strange this days I wouldn't be surprised if there's an uber happening over the weekend or even during election day

I don't know man but I'm a little scared if Trump wins, and win he will the world will probably be changed forever, for good or bad I don't know but we are up for the wildest ride of our lives

if i get repeating digits, WW3 starts.

If it happens it happens. Let it be.

It's called Drumpfkins feeling the QUEEN SLAY

>going to vegas
>going to vegas

tell him to stop, their might be riots didnus might chimp out.

>crusader in captcha image

oh boy

Election day will be insane. Either Trump wins and libs lose their minds and the world takes a step in the right direction, or Hillary successfully rigs it and some proper shit goes down. Either way it's exciting.

clearly these digits indicate that the sex ring will be revealed, we will jail most of congress, and we will see the america become great again.

say the line shill

Pre-pear Uranus
>saturn
>tilted
Also Saturn isn't the only planet in our solar system with rings.

I'm the real mage here. My doubles counter your fel magics

Seriously though, the absolute BEST place to be for a Trump win is right here in Hollywood. It will be a fucking shit storm and liberals will be out in the streets stabbing each other or something.

social movements are very calculatable and thus controllable but general society has strong chaotic principles - if total control was the aim and time doesnt play a huge role, the way this grand scheme has been executed wouldnt make any sense. theyve put themselves to much at risk, the system is oscillating out of control and what we are seeing now are the frantic attemps of once again gaining total control. not sure how old you fags are, but looking at the 90s and 00s, there was an agenda and the public bought it all, there was no public counter movement and a generall blindless of the population - it was almost total control over mankinds destiny. this has spiralled out of control and this system, their system is now tumbling, and where they once clinically and precisly practiced control, they are now like a falling boxer, hitting with all their might blindly in every direction.

mark my words, we are wittnessing the end times and the beginning of a new era. how the new era will be, we can only hope

>he admits he has no friends
lol

Had this feeling all day, it's just too calm, way too calm.

Guy your fucking stupid holy shit just end your life do not procreate.

Yes. Just think of this in terms of energy, the build up (for and against Trump) has been insane. People are foaming at the mouth, figuratively speaking. Whoever wins, prepare for civil unrest, on a large scale.

Many people think Trump is the last attempt at taking back democracy and the economy into the hands of the nation state, even if he seems a weird candidate to advocate for it, being part of the elite. Many people also think that he is the son of Satan, and must be stopped at all costs.
I see bloodshed and civil unrest, lynchings on both sides. It's going to be ugly.

no

What I am more concerned that it seems that even Finland is a new state of United States of America according to our media.

There will be a huge coverage on TV about the US elections, live feedback. The people, newsfeed on TV literally talk we are part of America and the election will decide our fate. This is the general attitude.

That was clear from the beginning, the effect of something big will be even greater when it's a few days before the election.

If someone would've leaked it two weeks ago, no one would've battered an eye on it again.

RIP AND TEAR

but isnt that exactly what we need? the old must fall for the new to arise, and the cancer of humanity has gotten so deep that it is going to hurt removing it.

the upcoming wars could mark the beginning of a new era, our story will be sung about for generations and our doings will be told for millenia until they are mere legend.

german humor, everyone

I'm a lot older than most people on this board and I agree with this.

>It's going to be comfy.

Fixed that for ya'.
On a serous note, no matter what happens with clinton, people are going to loose faith in the US. The populace, I mean. Most already are on the fence, and for good reason, seeing all the shit the three-letter agencies pull.
If she - god have mercy - gets to be president, at least half of the nation will be on guard against their own president. Think "Obama is a Extremist Muslim"x10. If Trump wins, the people brainwashed by the media, will also be enraged, but the changing narrative might pull them out of their intellectual stuppor.

Truly interesting happenings either way.

we've all been ponds of the empire for some time now - it will end soon though, and once we, the europeans, are free to follow the best for our own futures, we can clean this continent and create a bright future for our children.

i've noticed more cop cars around while driving, I think. I don't go outside often enough to notice military vehicles, though.

>isn't that what we need
I would have said no a couple years ago but more and more I believe that humans don't evolve much outside of wars. We've been stable for too long. I'm just scared for my loved ones.

> about to
we're in the middle of the happeningest happening this side of 9/11 and you think shit is ABOUT TO go down?
delete this thread, moron

BREAKING NEWS:
Burger is so full of shit he doesn't get it

You think all the leftist indoctrinated scum will just one day wake up from this dream and actually say "Hey, we were wrong after all"

Undye their green hair, remove the stupid fucking glasses and just forget their indoctrination that begins from the Disney movies and ends with Hillary Clinton´s victory ensued?

How can cultural homogenity ever again achieved without mass purges? I only see gated communities as a possibility

Yea, the massive shit i'm going to take now after my bbq n booze night

Yeah. I think we're on the edge of the great shitstorm of our time.

Don't forget the pork!

Wasnt disney anti jew?

Is it confirmed that it will be leaked?

Things were different in the 30s or 40s, just watch those fucking cartoons right now. It is jewish indoctrination at the finest.

They will - once their behaviour becomes unaccepted by society at large. Kinda like how today, the KKK has almost no influence left whatsoever. Their time is over, and the same easily might happen to all the leftist-extremists.

>You think all the leftist indoctrinated scum will just one day wake up from this dream and actually say "Hey, we were wrong after all"

fire purifies - when all the lies set the world afire, the only thing that rises from the ashes is the truth. a crises must come, will come, for the west to stop its slumber.

i fear becoming an old man and seeing nothing has changed more than anything

Walt is doing back flips in his grave

Yup

They could be preparing the next 911 as we speak. They need some kind of distraction or scapegoat

>feeling that something massive is about to go down?

Honestly have a similar feeling desu senpai

>central banks printing money like no tomorrow
>most people have some form of debt
>full time employment is becoming part time/contract employment
>owning a home is out of reach for a lot of people under 35
>mass immigration
>US Empire is burning

I'm planning on buying a boat and sailing somewhere out of reach of WW3.

WWIII

i'd like to thank millennials, weaponized autism, and Weiner's wiener.

They engineered the autism epidemic to create a feeble, docile population. But it backfired....

Yes. I just took a shit.