Calling all mages, we must convene

Wizards, Sorcerers, Warlocks, hell even Bards, Priests, and Druids get in on this:

The happenings are happening, Meme Magic has fueled Kek's coming. With #SpiritCooking trending and the investigations on the CF/CGI Child Sex Trafficking having produced unsettling evidence of the darkness to which those in power will go, we are soon to be witnessing a traumatic shift in global events the likes of which has not been seen since Prester John walked the Earth.

My divinations have shown a few potential futures, all which result in two outcomes:

-Trump Victory ushers in a golden age of human development, worldwide the masses are redpilled to what has been going on, there is bloodshed and reckonings throughout the entire globe, governments collapse, new nations are formed in South America, Africa, South East Asia, and the Middle East, even in Europe new powers grow.

-Clinton Victory, after the revelations of her evil, speed up their goals to descend upon their endgame. In such an event the final war between good and evil takes place not only on Earth but among the stars. Apocalyptic visages mock the masses from within their towers, and ruin comes to our many peoples.

We must activate The Free Seers Initiative, we must unite the councils. I, as a wizard, have spoken poorly of Warlocks, but to my patronizing brothers and sisters you must ask your lieges to join us in this.

Kek cannot do this alone, we must active all reservoirs of Meme Magic we can find and begin channeling the energies at the nexuses. If we must open the lines to defeat them, then so be it.

The Second Heroic Era is dawning, so are you with me?

We need leads on unlocking more Meme Magic and to begin organized attempts to empower ley lines at their nexus points.

We must also identify and circulate enemy locations, so if you have intel on Masonic Hideouts please produce.

Any mages in Hawaii, we might need you to visit that area discussed in prior threads to get a read on auras there.

Can a Paladin with the Ritual Casting feat join in? I took Polearm Master at 4th and Sentinel at 8th for the DPR and control so I hope that doesn't disqualify me

Gee Bill, Your mom lets you have TWO gods?

Talk about the Bastet of Deplorables.

if you're not in an edition in which Paladins get spells normally you can fuck right off.

What about the Emoto effect?

I will burn some Frankincense and Myrrh presently - real Frankincense and real Myrrh, not the Walmart Incense stick beaver anal gland nonsense. I will place a quartz crystal at the altar, and I will say a prayer.

Of course we get spells natively - we just don't get the ability to cast them as rituals. I have to save my spell slots for Smites and Blesses.

Emoto Effect is cantrip level Meme Magic, Masaru was right but he didn't recognize the reality shaping powers he was measuring.

This goes beyond that.

Meme Magic is currently at levels where timeline may begin to intersect, rather than divert.

Get ready for a Beren-stein/stain world, all of human history will begin to unravel and all understanding will become hearsay and myth.

There will be other uses for Paladins in the war to come, stand vigilant, prepare for battle.

I've been a wizard since day one. Let me rest soon.

I hear the call. Together we will finish what our ancestors started and tear down the veil.

I will do all I can.

How do I learn magic?

I cannot help you since I'm sensitive to "magic', but I wish you the best of luck.

There ain't no rest for a Wizard
Mana don't grow on trees
I've got shills to slay
I've got spells to weave
Ain't nothin in this world is free

>Catgirl god

It's just like in my Japanese anime!

Mage exelcior of radagast the brown pill reporting in!

No I can't slow down, I can't hold back
Though the shills wish I would
No there ain't no rest for a Wizard
'Til the the memes are here for good

your meme is so rare the image 404d

Kohen Gadol

Seeing if i am a wizard