BREAKING: Sup Forums has gone full retard

>4 days before the most important election of our lives
>as trump calls it a "crossroads in the history of our nation
>with tons of delicious content to be memefacturing and tons of areas ripe for sowing discord and chaos
>Sup Forums collectively decides to investigate all mentions of food in a half-italian foodie's e-mail archives and have decided to try and redpill normies on literal /x/ tier pigblood satanic rituals

with proof like
>here's a mom e-mailing about her 3 kids going swimming
>here's a guy e-mailing podesta about the box of cheese he sent him as a gift for christmas

this shit is embarassing desu famalam

Other urls found in this thread:

burningbushwick.com/pizza-oven-at-pizza-boner-formerly-used-by-mafia-to-burn-bodies/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fesenjān
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
youtube.com/watch?v=c92fwApM4Pg
msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
thepoliticalinsider.com/police-sources-confirm-officials-charges-bill-clinton-pedophile/
yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal/
youtube.com/watch?v=YonCxvSPkOk
youtube.com/watch?v=AQyghQwWFUI
youtube.com/watch?v=WLAe3UeddUI
wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i found one about walnut sauce. what do you think walnut sauce is about

Delet this.

I hope you are right. For the kids sake.

burningbushwick.com/pizza-oven-at-pizza-boner-formerly-used-by-mafia-to-burn-bodies/

That spirit cooking shit is creepy as hell.

Also try reddit if you want to hear about stocks, weather, and how your nba team did

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fesenjān

Khoresh-e Fesenjān (Persian: خورش فسنجان), or simply Fesenjān (Persian: فسنجان), is an Iranian and Turkish stew (a khoresh) flavored with pomegranate syrup and ground walnuts (see bazha). It is traditionally made with poultry (duck or chicken), but also variants using balls of ground meat, ghormeh cut lamb, fish, or no meat at all are not unusual. Depending on the cooking method, it can have sweet or sour taste. It is served with Persian white or yellow rice (polo or chelo).

>Btw, it's delish...

Yeah that's not going to Fucking work... CTR

I'm sorry you were sexually abused as a child, let's end this abuse today... no reason for it.

They won't listen bro, it's too late.

Wow, you're right. We should go back to posting anime and complaining about niggers.

Hidden in plain sight.

>tfw Charlie was just reading Pennsylvania as Pepe Sylvia

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920

There's a point to be made about the spirit cooking.

Stop being nostalgic!

Sounds like you're getting spooked OP. I'd safe this thread but I'd like everyone to see how scared CTR and JIDF are tonight.

So have a bump instead

>3 kids going swimming
youtube.com/watch?v=c92fwApM4Pg

msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442

you know what i wasn't looking forward to being on Sup Forums if trump lost

but now i will be right alongside all the trolls mercilessly making fun of you retards

this last 24 hours has been a hilarious fall from grace i had no idea the people here were so stupid desu

It is really weird, but considering that Podesta likes art shit, and even brings up inviting people over to look at it that's probably all it is.

Tonight...is the night Sup Forums and the alt-right jumped the shark.

All credibility just thrown into the shitter in quite a hilarious fashion.

IMO this is where the real fun starts.

I agree 100%!

This happens from time to time. Remember Bella and the Bulldogs? Sup Forums spent months doing le soober doober detegtib worg on a show from a network that nobody even watches anymore.

not buying it CIDF

Podesta runs hot dog stands?

whats the alt right?

Some word Jews made up and faggots at dailystormer accepted cuz they thought it would be kewl.
There's no such thing, tho

Yep, more recently believing Hillary was a hologram. But people still looked passed the retarded, and vocal minority. Looks like this is here for the long haul

> Pennsylvania
> Pepe Sylvia
> Pepe

Confirmed Trump will win PA.

What is shitposting?

this isn't shit posting

this is misdirected autism

You must be lost. Sup Forums is over this way

Here's a pizza related map, in case you get lost again. (It's on a handkerchief.)

>mfw I was scrubbing emails on WL and found Podesta's pizza oven cleaning schedule

It's worth looking into and intradasting as fuck.

Creepy does not equate to criminal. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If you think Podesta is eating kids or reading entrails or some shit- you've got to meet a pretty high bar in the burden of proof.

Extraordinary proof is usually suppressed and destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

Agreed if these fucking retards meme this shit into the MSM based on emails about fucking pizza and lose trump the election I'm going to shill black dicks here for a year. I fucking hate you idiots. You better hope Wikileaks dumps videos of them literally cooking children or else their credibility has been flushed down the drain. Fuck you all

Some are always going to go to far. I don't think Podesta is a cannibal, but this won't affect anything. If a few want to investigate, let them.

CTR managed to slide us, and most of Sup Forums fell for it

I said it but I think it's true the more I think about. Hillary's campaign is at its most vulnerable state and instead of exploiting that we're doing whatever this is suppose to be.

This is a distraction, even if we did find anything it'll go no where - Department of Justice/FBI is who it is up to and that's final, I'm sure we all know the power (((they))) have to mitigate this too or Hillary would be in Qatar by now.

Good point.
Good posts.

thepoliticalinsider.com/police-sources-confirm-officials-charges-bill-clinton-pedophile/
yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal/
youtube.com/watch?v=YonCxvSPkOk
youtube.com/watch?v=AQyghQwWFUI
youtube.com/watch?v=WLAe3UeddUI

>here is a laundry list of evidence of pedophilic sex trafficking linked directly to shitllary and her foundation

>lets mention food for no reason and completely out of context a million times

>certain types of food
>ties with known pedos, people going missing, videos of kids around the same pizzeria presumebly missing
>flight logs to mysterious places

haha job's getting tough these days?

Sup Forums is going to have to be merged with /x/. This shit belongs over there. There is some mass psychosis going on.

Kid boning.

Trumpfags: MUH CHILLUNZ MUH RAPE ISLAND MUH RITUALS

Hillaryfags: MUH RUSSIANS MUH RAPE LAWLSUITS MUH FBI WORKS FOR PUTIN

Both sides are going full retard because they have spent all their ammo, only tinfoil Alex Jones-tier bottom of the barrel garbage is left.

Maybe the connection to child trafficking during disaster relief stuff might have legs? That thing posted on reddit that wikileks retweeted..

Spent ammo?

No, Paco, Hillary is going to prison or one of the elite bosses will do away with her. She's too dirty and exposed to the world.

Do you guys think CTR was posting CP the first night? If not them, who? Some freelance troll? Or some other organization?

cha ching

>child with walnut colored skin
>Hilldawg likes em young and off-white

I'd not be surprised if the Clinton's dealt with scumbags and even did favors for scumbags if they donated enough money.

I don't, however, think that Podesta and his acquaintances were evolved in a vast child sex ring where they use some contrived food lingo. No, no one received an unusual box on Christmas Eve with a child stuffed on it. He literally got cheese as a Christmas gift instead of the pasta.

>inb4 BUT THOSE AREN'T NORMAL GIFTS!

Stop. A lot of this theorizing comes from a limited circle of social contacts, poor reading comprehension, unwillingness to do simple research, and confirmation bias.

Does this Saudi agent ever smile?
Even in her wedding photo to the wiener she has a scowl. Her soul is destroyed.

You're right, the evidence isn't there. But what we have is an incorrigible intuition toward the truth that has proven incredibly effective. Years ago, the idea of shills raiding the internet would be considered ridiculous, but now we know it's real, but only after ruthlessly memeing it. Same with anti-white brainwashing in media and advertising. Pedowood is growing in evidence. And for fuck's sake, we had an user claiming to be from the FBI months ago telling us to investigate the CF, and look what's happening now.
What we believe through memed hunches proves itself to be true later. This has been a perennial conspiracy theory: the globalist cabal engaging in ritual human sacrifice, child exploitation, and heinous occultism. We're probably getting our first glimpses of evidence for that now.

>h-ha-ha it’s all nothing
>wow, this crazy place, ugh I can’t even am I right

Go ahead and try to explain this exchange between SRATFOR president and VP discussing Obama’s $65000 “hotdog” party that has to be arranged through “channels”

Sage shill threads retards

Damn ctr is on suicide watch

Yeah the food shit is full retard, but the spirit cooking shit is worth memeing. It is, at the very least, fucking wierd to cook with semen and breastmilk. Even in todays pozzed society.

He was in IC but he wasn't FBI.

I know $65,000 can buy a lot of caviar over there, Ivan, but shipping food on a chartered plane from Chicago to DC costs money.

Right. Because vast amounts of food being transported across state lines totally wouldn't involve suppliers/wholesalers/logistics channels

>hey guy, i really miss you
>but what i miss the most if your fucking HOT DOG STAND IN HAWAII

yep, nothing weird going on here, nope

Maybe Podesta likes Stern wiener up his ass and getting a reach-around while standing?

gay and shit gay and shit gay and shit

These are legit really weird..

If it really is involving kid's these fuckers are getting roped, 100%.

>Creepy does not equate to criminal.
Either one is useful for political gain

Well hello there shills. Yeah, they were totally hot dogs and pizzaz brought on a chartered plabe from Chicago to DC.

Because im sure in this image these STRATFOR execs are just planning to go out for some pizza. But those """"waitresses""" be there, though.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF INTEREST HERE, CITIZEN, TRUST US

The important thing is that Reddit shut it down quick. It's been censored from the main Domreddit so they can save what face they still have. Sup Forums has always been full weaponised retardation so our image isn't as important.

Besides, this kind of tinfoil hat shit is old-school Sup Forums. This is the greatest we've been in years.

Explain this.

this

this pedophilia accusations are laughable, it's ctr's biggest distraction so far and /poltargs fall for it

"Waitresses" lol. I don't know if it's pedo shit but that's clearly hooker talk.

>fuckin box of cheese for christmas

oh i'm laffin. but seriously we're up against the unspeakable here user pull it together.

its disinfo to label us as tinfoil hat loons

it belongs on

Is it really necessary to find something to blame? Sup Forums always goes full retard...

OP is absolutely right, and of course it is CTR shills peddling disinfo to get us off track and marginalize us at the same time.

>muh /x/

because these

Are all completely legit, nothing strange here, i agree Mr. John Q. Citizen.

That's really weird. Why would Pedoesta get the photo, mail it and say 'it doesn't get better than this'?
Really fucking weird.

I agree with you. It's just tinfoil hat stories, the media reported and wikileaks tweeted about it. There is absolutely nothing to see here. This guy is Russian. We don't trust Russians they are FBI.

1600 MEANS THE WHITE HOUSE

>1600 Pennsylvania Ave NE, Washington DC

7th COULD mean the "7th Floor Group"

thats really shameless. its not even concealed. LOL WINK WINK HOTDOG STAND AMIRIGHT? I LIKE LITTLE H O T D O G Z ZZ Z IN MY M O U T H WINK WINK HINT HINT YOU GET THAT JOHN?

based gypsie

Calls kids "entertainment." Specifies ages of kids, " 11, 9 and 7" Thats language people dont use when talking about children

It's definitely one that stands out.
Since when does Pedoesta run a hotdog stand in HI?

>spirit cooker
A stove which burns alchohol or "spirits".

every group has newfags that cant use the codes properly. we just need to find more weak links like this.

She never married him for love. She married him because that was the power move to make and what she was directed to do.

Really fucking weird.

wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/

more like cooking or preparing the spirits of little children to consume them like vampires do.

Go to 4plebs and search for 'Cheesebay' filename. Read its contents.

Also the good guys are already aware of it. Pic related.

Yea. CTR won, Sup Forums has been successfully misdirected. Sad!

yeah if you call being thrown down the rabbit hole (((misdirected)))

Yeh, but I've never seen her smile. I mean beaming where you can tell she's happy. All I've ever seen is that smirk and scowl.

Saw it but I'm too spent. I'm out.

I'm done with Sup Forums after the election. These people are from reddit and have ruined the board.

we need non European allies for an op
it will start shortly after the election

I think pol manged to slide itself.
Contempt for democracy, globalism, pay to play, taking millions from corrupt, terrorist-funding dictatorships, regime change, negligent security, I bet there's tons more like this.

Owl-worshiping cannibal child sacrifices sound pretty retarded. Alex Jones has been on that shit for years, so anyone receptive to that message is already anti-Hillary anyway.

>we had credibility in the first place
>1 post by this ID

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck off nigger

>billionaires sending each other boxes of cheese for christmass gifts and spend a shit load on pizza and hot dogs.

This soul cooking bullshit and the promoted story on True Pundit (a bullshit hoax website) will probably undermine the real FBI investigation. There were actual adults willing to risk their careers and life's over the Clinton Corruption but immature retards have just destroyed any momentum there was to take Hillary down.
I hope to god this crap is forgotten about tomorrow because I’ve put everything into a Trump win. I’ll probably kill myself after this. I thought I was part of something special but this has all been a red-pill antidote. I’m so disillusioned now.

lol he thinks Sup Forums has influence
Dumb nigger.

Checked

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/

There's a lot of points to consider. Why are people focusing on only one aspect; the occult, the possible codewords, etc?

you're so blatantly CTR it's not even funny, it's just sad that nobody else is capable of seeing it right now because the psyop is working SO DAMN WELL

but I can see you

K