So...

So, why do the Fantastic Four and the Avengers consider someone who has tried to destroy NY and kill innocent people for no reason "noble"?

Here we go again, Namorfag.

Can you answer the wuestion?

No. Because you disregard every answer. What's the point?

Half of the Avengers were villains at one point.

I won't disregard a good answer. If there's a good reason the F4 and the Avengers find him noble despite his attempts of mass destruction, I wanna know it.

Where is the answer, friendo?

Since Namor is so well-written, I'm guessing the explanation is also very well-written.

He fought nazis and according to the jews that means he is noble.

This, and before geoff johns took over Justice League with his extremely shitty run only one leaguer was a bad guy, it was a big talking point in the avengers vs justice league conversations before modern internet.

No seriously, just where did Namor hurt you?

Characters don't go out of their way to say how Ex Nihilo is noble and amazing.

Why do they do that for a character that has tried to kill innocent people for no reason?

Even back in the 60s he was portrayed as Lawful Evil at worst

You can't tell from the comic because of censors but he has a really really really big dick

I'm talking like damn big

He is like Donald Trump, his people (or sue storm) comes first.

>Namor fan
>Gay
Always.

This doesn't explain anything.

Whatca been up to user? You've been making these threads more frequently. Is something going on?

I'm reading more Marvel and have more questions.

It is a shame Sup Forums doesn't read comics, so they don't know how to answer me.

>I'm reading more Marvel
Such as?

>user gives an answer with a page attached
>ignore it
>complain how nobody reads comics and how they cannot give you an answer
sure is summer in here :)

Why Sue is ready to betray her husband and everything she believes in just for him?
How is he that special?
Am im missing something?

The usual. Avengers, Fantastic Four, bla bla bla.

While it's true that Marvel heroes suck, Namor sucks more than the average. So I don't understand why the heroes treat and speak of him as if he was a good person. "Tell, don't show".

Can you explain to me why this happens?

Not a good answer because in that story he was trying to destroy NY because someone told him to do it. This does not make him "noble". Unless you're retarded, of course.

They needed an Aquaman and many writers didn't try to write him like Aquaman. So, he stuck being a background hero.

Are you happy?

Not really. I was looking for an in-universe explanation of why heroes pretend he is noble when he isn't.

I know that Namor is written like shit.

>They needed an Aquaman
Namor was created before Aquaman, you dip

Because he doesn't do it very often and the Avengers got no reason to go after him. And they can use him to benefit to society.

Because Namor posses a great deal of love for his people as well as Sue and has shown that he'd be willing to do anything for them. In that way he is noble and should be considered a good person. You should ask why people tolerate Magneto or Logan or any of those dirty muties instead.

That's not what happened there at all

>The Sub-Mariner, in order to deal with his restless people (and the goading of Warlord Krang), appears on the surface world and forces his way into the law office of Nelson and Murdock in order to seek the audience of a lawyer. Namor seeks to sue the surface world for its exploitation of the sea, however when Murdock explains how ridiculous the notion is, Namor goes on a rampage across the city.

>Donning his brand new Daredevil costume, Matt goes after and battles Namor in order to convince him to turn himself over to the authorities to answer for the damage that he's done. Although Namor wins the fight, he admires Daredevil's courage in facing the monarch of the deep, and so Namor turns himself over to the authorities.

>However, as the court case starts, Lady Dorma arrives to inform Namor that Warlord Krang has started an uprising in Atlantis, however, when Namor tries to leave the authorities try to keep him from getting away. Murdock manages to talk Namor out of fighting and to follow the law, Namor decides to comply for 24 hours. However, when the wheels of justice are unable to turn fast enough for Namor, he breaks out of jail and in spite of Daredevil's attempt to stop him manages to escape into the sea in order to deal with the uprising in his native land.

This entire plot is full of Namor showcasing that he has principle, just like most his Silver Age appearances. That made him stand out from the hordes of megalomaniacs and costumed robbers back then, that's why he eventually slipped into the antihero territory and got his own series.

>Because he doesn't do it very often
The majority of terrorists don't do it very often, yet you won't see people speaking highly of their noble nature.

>And they can use him to benefit to society.
But why they shill so hard for him?

He fucked his mom right in front of him and called user an autistic faggot while user cried obviously like a baby.

>inb4 user is actually Franklin Richards

>Namor seeks to sue the surface world for its exploitation of the sea, however when Murdock explains how ridiculous the notion is, Namor goes on a rampage across the city.
Dumb and violent.

How is this "noble"?

>The majority of terrorists don't do it very often, yet you won't see people speaking highly of their noble nature.

We are talking about Avengers, the last thing that we wanted is another piss off king like doom.

>But why they shill so hard for him?
Because he does do some good stuff for the Avengers and x-men.

There's a reason he's not called a hero

>We are talking about Avengers, the last thing that we wanted is another piss off king like doom.
So, the Avengers are pussies, is that what you are saying?

The Justice League would ground him for good.

>Because he does do some good stuff for the Avengers and x-men.
Not nearly enough to justify the shilling.

Okay, but he is called "noble" and "honorable" and such, when he isn't.

>The Justice League would ground him for good
Yeah, and thus starting the war between Atlantis and the surface.

Why aren't you bitching about The Hulk then?

Except he is noble by both definitions of noble and is an honourable warrior and ruler.

A war the Justice League can win.

Bruce Banner lived the majority of his life running from the army. Meanwhile Namor is a dumb asshole treated with silk gloves.

Superman is noble.

Namor is a try-hard.

Same reason liberals love Islam and always say it's a religion of peace

Literally every comic book character has had a phase where they went evil and tried to blow up a city.

>A war the Justice League can win.

By killing every Atlantean? I think they stop being heroes if they can't control one person.

>Bruce Banner lived the majority of his life running from the army.
What about the time he tried to kill Rick Jones numerous times, numerous rampages all over the globe, not to mention fights with other heroes which include but not limited to nearly killing Cap, obstructing justice and thus causing a fight with Cap, attempting to kill Logan, drown Ben, or the entirety of World War Hulk.
Superman isn't royalty. But both him and Namor have rather inflexible morals.

Yes, and people gave him shit for all of that.

Meanwhile, Namor is shilled despite his villainous acts.

>Superman isn't royalty.
But he is noble. Namor is a try-hard.

They stop being heroes if they let a retard do as he pleases because "he is a king".

Because writers wants, just that, no logical in-universe explanation for the edgy angry fish to be "noble" or a "hero".