imgur.com/gallery/PsDRF
pastebin.com/xykMnPyv
pastebin.com/PgwYid2S
i.imgur.com/DMX6Lo7.jpg
strawpoll.me/14150075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Winnie

Reposting from the last thread.

>Sibella: High-class, aristocratic, spoiled sweet rich girl. Has a deep and abiding love of puns. Older than she looks, but young by vampire standards. Enjoys rare bloods, strong liquor, and any combination of the two.

>Phantasma: Slightly mad airhead with a very distinct laugh. Incorrigible practical joker. No sense of personal space or privacy. An incredibly skilled organ player. Can't remember squat diddly about her human life.

>Winnie: Tough little hairball. Don't call her short. Full of "fight me." Doesn't get along with Sibella. Has a thing for flannel. Embarrassed she can still fit in her kid clothes. Tomboy in the extreme. Probably Canadian.

>Elsa: Big, strong, silent type. Emphasis on STRONG. Actually really, really smart. Thinks getting hit by lightning is fun. She gets a charge out of life. Very good with a thread and needle. Slight speech impediment.

>Tanis: Little baby mummy. Actually CRAZY OLD. Actually a grumpy old lady. Still gets treated like a kid. Wants to do adult stuff. Is actually royalty, you peasant. Sometimes uses childish looks to her advantage. Angery.

>"Wow, Godiva, it's so nice of your dad to let us hang out here on Monster Island! There's some big celebs!"
>Winnie smiled, looking around
>Sibella, wearing an over sized sun hat and shades, sipped her drink.
>"Vhat the hell is that?"
>In the distance, Minya could be seen, eyes bulging out of his head.
>"Oh god, not now..." Godiva sighed.
>Minya had very clearly, wedged his genitals between two rocks.

Additionally.
>Godiva: Daughter of Big Daddy G himself. Princess of the monsters. Crazy powerful, but doesn't like to show it. Fluent in Japanese. Cute accent. Watches Ultraman religiously.

Hey Sup Forums happy Spooktober. Tell us what you've accomplished or are hoping to accomplish during this spooky month of fun.

>Reposting from the last thread.
Why?

>has an autistic relative named Minya, a spaz cousin Godzooky, and hates them both.

Never question me or I'll cut you.

Let's fix some:
>Winnie acts like a dog to get what she wants sometimes, is a giant gary busey fan

You can't. We're both separated by two computers.

>Wake up one morning
>Head downstairs
>Godiva sits on the couch watching TV
>She takes up most of the couch
>"Morning, Baby G."
>"SSH! Ultraman's on."
>"You know, it's kinda weird."
>"Uh?"
>"You liking that show. Doesn't watching all those monsters get cut and blown up bother you?"
>"Uuuuggghhhh..."
>She groans and snorts, tiny puffs of flame coming from her nostrils
>"You're just like my dad. There's so much more to this show than the violence."
>"Oh yeah? Like what?"
>"It has a great story and the characters are lovable and the suits are amazing."
>"Riiiigggghhhht. Those tight, rubber suits that leave so little to the imagination."
>She growls, refusing to look away from the screen
>"And all those big, burly monsters."
>"RrrrShut up."
>"That Red King, though."
>"I am radioactive and I will give you cancer if you don't shut up."

>Suddenly Minya runs into you, high speed, biting you
>"What the hell!?"

Please stop.

>what you've accomplished
I've got a job in the factory.
>what you want to accomplish
Happines

Okay, I'm going to try to finish this Tanis story now. Shouldn't take too much longer.
Pastebin for those who want to start at the beginning.
pastebin.com/Gxj67NGn

>Tanis sets a few staffs and large ankhs up against her sarcophagus so she can finish sweeping.
>”Things are really starting to look up now,” she cheerfully announces, “Winnie, did you put all the busts in order?”
>Winnie was just looking through something before Tanis calls to her.
>”Huh?” Winnie picks her head up, “Sorry, I found one of your coloring books and got distracted. I used to love these things as a kid.”
>Winnie shows Tanis one of her ancient scrolls now with several images and hieroglyphics crudely colored in.
>Tanis’ eyes widen.
>”WINNIE!!! …You didn’t stay in the lines!” Tanis snatches the scroll away from her and scoffs as she looks it over, “And Osiris is green, not blue!”
>Winnie crosses her arms and looks away with her nose in the air.
>”Well, I think he looks better that way!”
>MEANWHILE IN DUAT
>Osiris ponders in front of a large mirror.
>”Hmmm, she may have a point.” He mumbles to himself.
>BACK IN THE MORTAL REALM
>Winnie finishes organizing Tanis’ many busts, taking notice how most of them are of a jackal head.
>”So, why are most of these the same guy?”
>”That’s Anubis,” Tanis responds, “He got a lot of treasures and monuments back in the day. I guess you’d want to show plenty of respect to the one who’s taking you to the afterlife.”
>Tanis giggles a bit.
>”Though, some did say he was a bit of a… ‘glory hound’.”
>Suddenly, the door once again comes crashing down, startling Tanis and Winnie.
>Sibella Dracula comes stomping down the stairs and gives Tanis a sour look.
>”PUNS… ARE MY DEPARTMENT!”

>Godiva

Needs more naked horseriding.

Monster Problems.

>Sibella refuses to drink your blood on principle. "Eat less junk food, then we'll talk." She says.

>Phantasma keeps possessing your stuff and then messing with you. You're paranoid about everything now.

>Winnie. Werewolf. Hairballs. Showers. Sinks. Combs. Brushes. Pool filters. Vacuum cleaners. All. The. Time.

>Elsa stole your car battery once, which was understandable given her needs. It was less cool when she asked if you're an organ donor.

>Tanis, being her usual tiny, grumpy self, has a habit of leaving inordinate amounts of sand in really unfortunate places.

>When Godiva sneezes, it's best to just try and stay out of the blast radius. That's how she lost her pet rock. RIP Mr. Pebbles.

>Jill leaves soggy footprints everywhere she goes. The wet-dry vac can only do so much, damn it.

>Godiva
>horseriding
>putting a kaiju on a horse
There are betters ways to make glue, user.

I really hope you're not going to make this a thing you post in every thread. This isn't even how ALL the write/drawfriends portray them.

>Godiva sighed, finally locking Minya away into 'Gay Baby Jail'.
>"I'm so sorry about him, girls."
>"No sweat, ve all have relatives we aren't proud of..."
>Winnie smirked at Sibella and slowly started to count and add an 'ah ah ah' after every number.
>"Your pelt vill line my den, lycanthrope!" Sibella hissed.
>Suddenly, a lime green creature landed next to Godiva.
>"Ruh! Rah rah reh reh rah rah!"
>Godiva nodded, almost as if understanding him.
>Tanis finally blurted out.
>"So, someone's out 'r'ing Coach Scooby..."
>"Oh, this is my cousin. Godzooky. He's telling us dad prepared blue whale for us."
>"...Blue vhale?"
>"Yeah, Papa-san said we should eat light today."

I really hope you're not going to winge and whine at mean every time I want to post something I like. It's really fucking annoying.

She's minya in drag, you faggots.

I watched a bunch of Friday the 13th movies yesterday. Before that some Dracula movies.

I'm hoping to watch some more horror movies and old Halloween cartoons. I want to rewatch Ed Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw.

Godzilla's known to drag queen it up sometimes.

Whatever you want to tell yourself, retard.

Is she supposed to be drinking a 40?

Looks like orange juice

So what, should everyone else start posting their ideal versions of the ghouls?

It it blood orange?

Why not? Or do you just like being a negative Nancy? Are you so creatively sterile that you don't have a favorite interpretation?

Carlos i swear to God you're ass is gonna get deported if you keep this shit up.

If the ghoul school girls take a shit, do they have candy corn in it?

hoping to get my x-men angel costume done before halloween thinking about being the marvel zombies version of angel

WTF?!

That's not drag. That's his girlfriend Bijira from Gojira-Kun: Kaiju Daikoshin. His mom is in it too.

beach volleyball?

Not how they're non canon, and that Godzilla and Minya were the only Godzillasaurians around at the time.

Godzilla's just a versatile actor, user.

I've got my Ghost from True Capitalist Radio costume made. I even got the Hoveround to be authentic

I tried making a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=Mf5Tv3TrCiU

need more help getting winnie a bath

this one Always cracks me up

Did Phanty just go up Winnie's ass?

why is phanty purple?

What time is tonights stream?

ey guys and gals be back in twenty minutes, ima leave up this gallery of halloween postcards, leave a character request with a card of your choice and I'll get to it as soon as i can. imgur.com/gallery/PsDRF

Kinky

>This isn't even how ALL the write/drawfriends portray them
Bitch, shut the fuck up. What the fuck do you know? The original characters were so undeveloped that everybody's free to do what they want. Stop shitting on people for having fun, you bastard.

I want to do semi-lewd things with Phanty

Alright I don't get this one. Context?

Christ, you're right

At the end it even looks like she's holding her ass when she comes out.

>everybody's free to do what they want
Wasn't that the point of what you just quoted?

we only post phanty and the other spooky girls in october, so... at the end of the month, everyone forgets the spooky girls

Hey thread. I have a new write up for those interested.

Previous: pastebin.com/xykMnPyv

New: pastebin.com/PgwYid2S

Also, seeing as how Halloween falls on a Tuesday this year, will an exception be made or will it end on the 27th-29th?

i.imgur.com/DMX6Lo7.jpg
I wanna see the topright one with Phanty, except she's holding a gun instead of whatever that thing is.

It was a follow up to Phanty wishing user goodbye at the end of Spooktober.

I don't see the problem with that.

I request more bitter eternal loli tanis

>how ALL the write/drawfriends portray them
The user was implying that there's some singular way that the characters are portrayed by everybody.
That's some BS.

I'm a fucking genie.
Your wish is my etc.

Cute

you sure she won't do them to you?

i want a Tanis that has come to terms with who she is and is happy

>i.imgur.com/DMX6Lo7.jpg
>whatever that thing is
Looks like a noisemaker to me. It's a design that you rarely see these days, one you spin around to make a 'baseball card in bike spokes' sort of noise.

>canon
Like the Ghoul School girls are actual parts of their respective mythoses

What are you doing? You're making this sound like another Sup Forums project, stop that. We don't need you posting character rundowns every thread, just shut the fuck up and post Spooky shit

Sibella is strangely accurate actually.
Vampires in the original lore were not killed by sunlight, and while descriptions varied, one way they were described was being purplish in color.

>VHY DON'T YOU WISIT YOUR DEAR UNCLE, SIBELLA!

Fuck you.

>Jill: From South America, hates aquariums, needs floaties to swim until she's an adult. Age between Winnie and Sibella.

>Her dad harassed Dr. Weird once.

I don't mind it, even if it's not for me, but this just reeks of spam. The point of the threads being an all weekend thing, is to stretch the subject long enough, the spooky subject, so new things will come of it.

I'll write some new shit this weekend. I just want my references all in one thread. Relax.

I don't get the insistence of several of these anons, though they may be the same user, with revisiting previous thread shit so quickly. You think people would learn from the other shit Sup Forums has sunk to the ground. Or, to use a more aptly metaphor, sucked the life out of.

Hey guys, i made a popularity poll strawpoll.me/14150075

sorry if i forgot any girl

Not the OP, but it's not even good. What happened that we suddenly got a bunch of you hacks all at once? There's you, that CYOA guy, Nark, and even that dude that draws, but for some reason thinks he can write, too? Elyk, I think?

sibella > phantasma > winnie > elsa > tanis

Agreed. That, and the fact that he's being so combative about it is creating a poor atmosphere, and this is coming from someone who LIKES those depictions of the GS characters.

>The floor is all cleaned up, but now the shelves still need work.
>The two ghouls stare at one in particular that’s cluttered, especially with rather heavy looking items.
>”Is it even supposed to carry that much?” Winnie asks as she places one of her paws on it.
>Just as she makes contact, the whole shelf collapses into a broken mess.
>”Guess that answers that.”
>”Oh no,” Tanis rushes over with a worried expression, “I hope nothing fragile was in there!”
>”Don’t worry about it,” Winnie pats Tanis on the back, “I break stuff all the time, and it’s nothing a little glue and scotch tape can’t solve.”
>Tanis digs around through the wreckage.
>”That wouldn’t do much here,” she nervously responds, “A lot of the fragile items are cursed, and if they are ever shattered their dark powers are unleashed!”
>Winnie tilts her head.
>”They all function like that?”
>”It was a very popular style 3,000 years ago,” Tanis continues to look at each artifact, “Now help me look before-“
>Before she can finish, a large swarm of locusts burst out of the wreckage with the power of a boulder.
>The two ghouls scream and fall back.
>”Oh no! The Amulet of Consumption has shattered! Set’s locusts are free!”
>The swarm bursts through one of the small windows within the cellar and the sounds of them terrorizing bystanders outside can be heard for miles.
>Tanis and Winnie look at each other.
>Before Tanis can say anything, Winnie interrupts her.
>”Alright, if anyone asks… Phanty did it.”

T R O L L
Go KYS.
Fucker.

You forgot Debbie from American Dad.

oh god i can picture it now.
godzilla the over protective dad

even has his 2 budies spy on the dates

God DAMN, that is a good looking Rodan.

and what a thing it is.

>Nark

I know of a Nark, but I don't think he visits here. I assume you mean me.

I apologize if you are displeased with what I make. If I want to try and make things that people will like. Would you have any information I can use in order to improve?

Sibella's bare ass should not be this rarely depicted in all this fanart

in progress.

Ark has a point.
Instead of trying to fight the trolls, I'll just ask: how can I improve? What do you folks want to see?

Nice pose, very exaggerated. I like it.

Yeah that's about right

No, fuck you. I actually like what Sup Forums has done with these characters, but you're forcing this shit when these threads are already Ghoul School heavy as is. You're not adding anything, you're simply using what others have come up with as a jumping off point just so you can spam this shit and suck the fun out of it.