/path of light/ general

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>“Borak rockets will be more hazardous than previously assessed,” one internal report noted. It added a warning: the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement
businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/
timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.742491
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-17/first-u-s-led-air-strikes-on-syrian-troops-said-to-kill-83
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf
apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727
google.com/patents/US6506148
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons
spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w
youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25
youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM
icecube.lbl.gov
newscenter.lbl.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2010/12/IceCube-schema.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb#Example_of_radiation_levels_vs._time
youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg&t=1m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=22sJH18x6TY
youtube.com/watch?v=Slgb5U-OqFM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html
nytimes.com/2011/05/02/world/asia/osama-bin-laden-is-killed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ISIS is only JV;

>Russia poses an existential threat to the United States, and to the NATO alliance as a whole.

news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement

>A group of warships from Russia’s Pacific Fleet has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time since the Cold War

businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented, a senior U.S. military official said Wednesday, claiming that the country has never done so before – even during the Cold War.

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russian submarines and spy ships are aggressively operating near the vital undersea cables that carry almost all global Internet communications, raising concerns among some American military and intelligence officials that the Russians might be planning to attack those lines in times of tension or conflict.

nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

>Russian state media reported that Israeli Mossad agents and other foreign military officers were killed in Aleppo on Tuesday in a Russian missile strike.

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/

>‘Russian forces fired on Israeli jets at least twice’

timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>In First, Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets Fired From Syria

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.742491

>'Assad shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>Russia Sends More Advanced Missiles to Aid Assad in Syria

nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>Russia Bombed Base in Syria Used by U.S.

wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231

>First U.S.-Led Air Strikes on Syrian Troops Said to Kill 83

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-17/first-u-s-led-air-strikes-on-syrian-troops-said-to-kill-83

>All Belgians to be given iodine pills for nuclear safety

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

and that stuff is decades old..

more recent;

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727

>NSA chief says 'when, not if' foreign country hacks U.S. infrastructure

>Russia reveals new generation satellite to fight war in space

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons

>Russia lost all of its early warning satellites in the spring of 2014.

spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25

youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM

remember, winter comes twice a year

it's spring now in Christchurch

is this an "immanentize the eschaton" playbook?

this is "survive the apocalypse, god willing"

well I'm gonna stick my head back in the sand and assume that feathery ETs will save the day

Keep up the good work.

I'll see you guys in San Felipe if we make it out in time.

lol

Bump. Someone smarter than me look at this noise.

why san felipe?

I'm going further south than that..

*signal

Correct

Do you have anything more than a graphic off of wikipedia to suggest anything about icecube?

Antarctica is fucking cold man, I need more than vague rumors.

>graphic off of wikipedia

the pic in the OP is from the first link, an EU Parliament report December 2015

icecube is a government project you can find their website online;

icecube.lbl.gov

newscenter.lbl.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2010/12/IceCube-schema.jpg

I know what icecube is and I've been following your threads since the first one. But everything I can find about icecube looks like it only has very small sensors drilled into the ice

>a highly publicized "cover" project

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm

why did the EU Parliament put the eye of providence over antarctica?

even if it's nothing more than living quarters, good place to survive ww3. they're already used to living self-contained from the elements

If it isn't more than living quarters, then their power relies on external, finite sources. As does their heat and food. It isn't viable to wait out two years of radiation in an environment where you will die without a source of heat, nevermind food.

>EU Parliament put the eye of providence over antarctica?
sauce?

good luck goy

>what are stockpiles

there are other possibilities too

where there's a will there's a way

you won't be able to survive innawoods or in the city in ww3. aim high or don't bother

first page, near the bottom

zoom in

Oh, that's subtle. Nice catch.

>Stockpiles
In pic related? Enough for years of **heat** and food?

>city
Obviously

>Innawoods
I'm leaning more towards innamountains or innadesert. I find your idea to be very intriguing though and I have a feeling you know more than you're letting on.

Shit forgot pic

>either does or doesn't know we use IDs
>either way, retarded

Motherfucker, your samefag (you) ploy is super clear

Let your content speak for itself without conversing with yourself, it undermines your credibility, which is shaky at best - no matter how much Sup Forums's looking like /x/ nowadays

I don't know exactly all they have there. a thorium reactor lasts years and is relatively safe. also keep in mind ww3 will be hot, might not need to worry about the ice for long

they put a mobile nuclear reactor under the ice for project iceworm. and that was ~50 years ago, I think we can figure something out

>innamountains or innadesert.

see publicly known Russian weapons techit's going to be magmatic

Holy shit, I'm drunk, ignore me. Also, bump for potential good content

?

kek ok

I can vouch for not being op. You're a newfag for not knowing about /pathoflight/ and pic related

>Thorium reacotr
That would be nice, but but it just doesn't look like you can fit a thorium reactor here. Plus, wiki doesn't say anything about a reactor in iceworm, just missiles

>melting ice
Would be very, very bad. No more shelter if that happens, it would be destroyed from losing its foundation or if its a DUMB like I think you think it is, it would be destroyed by the literal ocean of water around it.

There are vast swathes of land in the continental US with no population centers or military targets for hundreds of miles that you could easily build a fallout shelter in. A lot easier than sailing the antarctic ocean and navigating to its interior on foot.

kek

Yeah my bad, I totally saw the self-(you)ing and mixed up some American flags. Then I actually started to read the thread (thank you for the summaries and clear narratives) and I've saved the wikis for tomorrow's reading. Tbqh I've learned a lot from this post, and I thought I was hot shit with my bugout bag but you're making me think I need to give these matters more consideration.

Thoughts on NZ re: fallout? I'm a citizen and have boat access.

>Plus, wiki doesn't say anything about a reactor in iceworm, just missiles

look again

>No more shelter if that happens

assuming they're not built into the bedrock below

>There are vast swathes of land in the continental US with no population centers or military targets for hundreds of miles that you could easily build a fallout shelter in.

>tectonic weapons (earthquakes and volcanoes)
>cobalt nukes
>autonomous killer drones
>genetically modified plague
etc.

>this is it, the apocalypse

nz is main transit point to antarctica; christchurch

or punta arenas chile

or south africa

or a boat from anywhere

nz seems pretty sane politically, clean, and relatively peaceful. I spent ~7 months in chch in '07

america is getting crazier and crazier

walls going up all over the place, and ISIS hasn't even used wmds yet

in ww2 borders tightened, by necessity. same will be true this time, only more so because of technology etc.

>fallout

nz is part of 5 eyes. there won't be anything recognizable left

after magma cools and waves recede, we will see

Yes, Christchurch is the closest first world city to the base that has a harbor capable of mooring any ship capable of getting there.

But NZ will almost certainly be completely irradiated because all the (((NWO))) billionaires are building bunkers there and Russia is not too happy with them. USA has more gaps in the fallout weather patterns than NZ if I'm right about that.

Oh, you're right. I knew they had nuclear powered tunneling machines but I figured they would've mentioned it in the summary about that base. But I still haven't seen any evidence of any large tunnels or excavations under Amundsen Scott

If they have the technology to make DUMBS, then the stories about the kind of people who run them becomes relevant and they are not the kind of people I'd want to spend the apocalypse with.

>tectonic weapons
Don't live near fault lines or volcanic areas. Limestone bedrock softens earthquakes to survivable magnitudes.

>cobalt nukes
Countered by stocked fallout shelter

>killer drones
After the EMPs from the nuclear holocaust?

>plague
Who would I catch it from that would survive long enough to walk 300 miles away and up a mountain?

>apocalypse
Indeed

>NZ
Every cartoon villain billionaire is buying land and building bunkers there. I'm sure someone will care enough to send a few their way.

>Tightening borders
That is a good point. But might not be relevant after WWIII

Remember CTR is trying to misinform us, investigate this thoroughly.

/pathoflight/ was a thing before CTR. I've seen almost every thread but never get to reply because I never catch them before they 404. I think OP knows more about this place than what's been posted so far

>then the stories about the kind of people who run them becomes relevant and they are not the kind of people I'd want to spend the apocalypse with.

>stories

hearsay

have faith, you don't really have a choice

plus, there are good people in the government too, especially at the highest levels

>Countered by stocked fallout shelter

can you survive for decades?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb#Example_of_radiation_levels_vs._time

>After the EMPs from the nuclear holocaust?

pick your poison

shutting off the electricity alone would kill hundreds of millions of people

>I think OP knows more about this place than what's been posted so far

just various synchronicities

south/pol/

>hearsay
Which is all you have provided so far. Equal weight. Actually less, since Phil Schneider had pictures.

>choice
Rural Appalachia is looking better. So is Southern Patagonia.

>faith
Could always use more of that

>good people in government
They don't seem to be the ones in charge of secret bases capable of surviving decades of lethal radiation from my perspective

>decades
Damn, didn't know cobalts were that bad. Just have to hope they won't be used / john podesta ayys stop them.

>electricity
I'm an electrician, I can make it myself. I think I am prepared enough to survive a grid down scenario

>Synchronicity
An intriguing phenomena

>Which is all you have provided so far.

>dat eye of light tho

we know there's a base there. we know there's a science experiment that goes miles under the ice, etc. is it going to be publicly announced as such? of course not, it would be self-defeating on multiple levels

if you have another plausible solution then let's hear it. also keep in mind antarctica is at the center of the wheel that is the spinning earth. right now you are moving around 1000mph as planet rotates. disruptions to the rotation might just send you through the nearest wall or window

youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg&t=1m16s

>safely at the poles

>Phil Schneider had pictures

pictures of what? [citation needed]

also for;

>They don't seem to be the ones in charge of secret bases capable of surviving decades of lethal radiation from my perspective

there are good people still. they could be anywhere. that is enough to know.

>I'm an electrician, I can make it myself. I think I am prepared enough to survive a grid down scenario

yah I can too, but that would just be the beginning. also electrical systems can be targeted in other ways (other than shutting them down). see arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

and

etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=22sJH18x6TY

Last night I had a dream about the darkest, most ferocious storm I could imagine in the distance, coming towards my house. It never actually got close though, it just kept coming in a loop. Pretty scary desu.

hey

Oy

>dat eye of light tho
I'm sure there's a DUMB in Antarctica. More than a one. I'm just not convinced it's Amundsen-Scott in particular. And if you're wrong you can't exactly wander around looking for the right base too long before you freeze.

>science experiment
The rods are aren't that big, the pictures you've shown show no evidence of a well-stocked DUMB.

>Solution
Permaculture + Monolithic Dome + extremely rural + strategic choice of location + storage of necessities for 5ish years is the gist of it. I accept that it's not a perfect solution, but its doable. Wouldn't survive a decade of radiation though

I like the idea of a base in Antarctica, but getting there reliably seems more dangerous to start with, finding it once you're there even more so, and then there's all the whistleblowers about DUMBS and the shadow government that runs them.

>Earth not spinning
If Nibiru is real, then so are the aliens who keep telling us where the safe places are... which happen to line up with my own research

>Radiation and psychotronics
As an infosec hobbyist, I am aware and have planned accordingly. Monolithic Dome is also a faraday cage.

>Pictures
youtube.com/watch?v=Slgb5U-OqFM

>they could be anywhere
Yes, but are they likely to be? If it's anything less than 80/20 odds, it's too risky to make the journey considering getting there in the first place is the same odds against you.

>And if you're wrong you can't exactly wander around looking for the right base too long before you freeze.

"We stand on a mountain pass in the midst of whirling snow and blinding mist through which we get glimpses now and then of paths which may be deceptive. If we stand still we shall be frozen to death. If we take the wrong road we shall be dashed to pieces. We do not certainly know whether there is any right one. What must we do? ' Be strong and of a good courage.' Act for the best, hope for the best, and take what comes. . . . If death ends all, we cannot meet death better."

>but getting there

would be a challenge, and another reason for its relative safety as well

"no pressure, no diamonds"

Great thread Thanks.

you're welcome

I would get out of Europe while you still can, if I were you

hey faggot remember how you were wrong about mayday and Ramadan? stop spamming your larp bullshit

May Day comes every year, and I've always said it's just a possibility, especially after 911 and Bin Laden's death; but it can come at any time, and there will likely be preliminary attacks

>26 Apr 2011
>One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html

>MAY 1, 2011
>Bin Laden Is Dead, Obama Says

nytimes.com/2011/05/02/world/asia/osama-bin-laden-is-killed.html