For all you non-Balkan anons who might not have heard of Baba Vanga...

For all you non-Balkan anons who might not have heard of Baba Vanga. She predicted that Obama would be the last president of the US and that a Civil War would follow.

> the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

BABA VANGA COULD ACTUALLY BE RIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

mysticsofthechurch.com/2014/12/charlie-johnston-alleged-prophet-with.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o9-dUTzSTKY
alamongordo.com/edgar-cayce-prophecies/
yournewswire.com/psychic-edgar-cayce-predicted-putin-would-save-world-from-ww3/
boingboing.net/2016/02/29/did-nostradamus-predict-presid.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.

She died in 1996.

>Last african american president

sounds right to me

i 'member

>Muslims will invade Europe

Gee I wonder how she could have guessed that ... maybe 500+ years of previous invasions had something to do with it

Sauce?

Nostradamus also predicted something similar, I think Edgar Cayce did too (?).

THink of it like this user, everything needs to happen exactly when it means to happen, and I want Trump to win so badly. I don't want Hillary in just to watch everything I've grown to love burn down.

If Trump ends up living to say "I told you so", Sup Forums (if still around by then) will agree and say "we know, we tried to tell everyone before you did."

Fuck, I hate how easily manipulated millennials are and how gullible they are too. They are so fucking short-sighted that they don't see what they're doing and won't until it's too late, but even then, they'll find a way to blame someone else.

Complete lack of inherent self respect and personal responsibility.

>"well I was doing what everyone else was doing you can't pin this on me!"

I do not trust prophets like these because why in the everloving fuck would "god" give a random woman sage powers?

It doesn't make sense.

>Obama will be the last President of the US
I never quite understood why people think this applies to Obama. He's only half black.
>implying I believe any of this in the first place

Ok here is it from a bulgarian.

Baba Vanga was a commie government backed prophet. As absurd as this can sound. As for her prophesies, she never did wrote down her stuff as she was blind.

So many of the prophesies floating around are anecdotal.

You guys should try to be more reasonable with that crap.

Charles Johnston of Colorado has predicted the same.

mysticsofthechurch.com/2014/12/charlie-johnston-alleged-prophet-with.html

Someone else as well:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9-dUTzSTKY

Fuck yeah you know Gods prophets are always men.

alamongordo.com/edgar-cayce-prophecies/

>The ocean level will rise significantly With the shifting of the Earth’s magnetic poles that began in 1998 will come a gradual melting of the polar ice caps and eventually cause inundations of many coastal regions resulting in a drop in the landmass of about 30 feet. In 1941, Cayce elaborated on this effect: “As to conditions in the geography of the world, of the country — changes here are gradually coming about …

Russia vs Islam immigration

>Europe is as a house broken up. Some years ago there was the experience of a mighty peoples being overridden for the gratification and satisfaction of a few, irrespective of any other man’s right. That peoples are going through the experience of being born again, and is the thorn in the flesh to many a political and financial nation in Europe, in the world… Q. What is the name of that nation referred to? A. Russia! (3976-8)”

yournewswire.com/psychic-edgar-cayce-predicted-putin-would-save-world-from-ww3/

will post more as i dig.

Baba Vanga said tons of shit that never came true, she's already known to be a hack.

So many false prophets.

Not even the Globalist Pedos can stop Trump

Repent your sins to Lord Jesus Christ

Edgar Cayce mentions the pole shift too.

maybe she built on his idea, but in the event she didn't and never even heard of him then these predictions are too similar to be ignored.

Not surprised at you Romania, I bet you can identify real gypsies better than anyone.

Another interpretation of Trump in the Quatrains

>boingboing.net/2016/02/29/did-nostradamus-predict-presid.html

OH SHIT, GUYS

Hillary Clinton becoming president
>Nostradamus’ prediction:

>Vers Aquilon grans efforts par hommasse
>Presque l’Europe et l’univers vexer,
>Les deux eclipses mettra en tel chasse,
>Et aux Pannons vie et mort renforcer.

English translation –

>The Masculine woman will exert herself to the north
>She will annoy nearly all of Europe and the rest of the world
>Two failures will put her in such an imbalance
>That both life and death will strengthen eastern Europe

That could be Merkel too, just keep that in mind.

Based Bulgarian

>500+
Try with something like 1000+ and you may be close to the correct answer

>Masculine woman

Merkel has no children.

and Finally

1960: A great woman, beautiful and cruel, will stand up in the United States as a president
1960: The vision showed a man being elected. A great woman, beautiful and cruel, rising in the USA caused by the women’s vote. Followed immediately by the destruction of America. [4]
1961: The women’s vote will elect the wrong man, causing a great, beautiful, and cruel woman to rise to power [5]
1961: Voting women would elect the wrong man. A great woman would rise in the US dressed in purple clothes. [6]
1964: A great queen rising in the US, beautiful and wicked. [7]

If Hillary wears purple on the day, we might be fucked.

This. The Obama prophecy only started floating around after he was announced as a candidate. The fact that he won the election gave Vangafags the "I told you so" card. In reality if something doesn't come true, they just ignore it and come up with a new prophecy.

this is definitely merkel

This. The late regime was fascinated with the occult bullshit. Still popular in Russia, and Bulgaria to slightly lesser extent.

>more than 34% of their brain

kek we already do you fucking pseudoscience-loving old raisin

US is getting a GOD EMPEROR instead of a measly president.

Saved. Nice material for a sci-fi. I can see Europe falling for Islam, but what happens to Christianity? It survives in North and South America?

>humanity finds God
What "God" is this? What religion was this woman?

Did Baba Vanga say anything about South America? Will we ever become relevant?

>2288
>time travel is invented
so, trump came from that time??

so much bullshit concentrated on such a small amount of pixels

You are talking about gullible people while mentioning Nostradamus' predicitions in a serious tone at the same time?

And on top of that you are actually thinking that there is a difference between ball- and breastcancer when we look at the current election in the states?Do you really think that people who have more similarities with actors than so called politicians are in charge of countries/the world?

>we know, we tried to tell everyone
>well I was doing what everyone else is doing

Everything you do is to dig for "informations" that are validating your opinion while labeling everyone and everything that is not on your side as gullible cucks.

People like you are the reason that this world is such a retarded waste of space and I sincerely hope that you will grow a pair and kill yourself ASAP.

Gimme a fucking break, boomerangboy

no such thing as half black. there is white, brown, yellow, jew

>5076: The limits of the Universe are reached. No one knows what is next
>5078: The limits of the Universe are passed. More than 40% of the population is against it

KEK

>the world will adopt communism
lel

It's not God, it's Satan

rofl, you're a funny guy
too bad rationality isn't marketable, maybe you'd have a girlfriend

All world leaders are fascinated with occult shit, all wealthy and famous people as well depending on how deep it is or if it's just there on the surface.

That's a Kiwi you fuck, how dare you associate us with them

not that i'm signing off on anything in this thread but giving the power of foresight to a normie would inevitably corrupt them. i guess a blind woman can't really ascend to positions where they can abuse a divine gift

Instead of trying to insult me in a pretty pathetic way, try to state where I'm wrong, fucknugget.

And I don't have a girlfriend, I have a fiancee.

He was making fun of you to make Ny Sjælland like him.

source