What are some movies where the protagonist makes a huge mistake?

What are some movies where the protagonist makes a huge mistake?

Attached: 1521258749351.jpg (1811x2048, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.gov.uk/about-the-judiciary/the-judiciary-the-government-and-the-constitution/oaths/
youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idiot.

British intelligence

Maybe because he knows it’s impossible for her to win a legal battle against the royal family and doesn’t want to appear overly materialistic to her... but please do go on and ruin your relationships with potential soulmates. It’s always nice to see reactionaries abstain from breeding- as they should.

Attached: CB3E1AC8-D39B-4E35-9F29-174C46D6E270.jpg (211x239, 13K)

kek that episode from dr. who with the nigger queen wasnt that far off was it?

I'm pretty sure worst comes to the worst he can just transfer it to the Crown estate. She can't claim against that.

>Little brother acting out

Fake news

ACTORS

Attached: download (9).jpg (275x183, 10K)

>it’s impossible for her to win a legal battle against the royal family
??

Oh dude, she divorced once. Marriage isn't about love, it's about money & publicity.

Who do you think leaked her nudes?

How is he rich?

>Judicial Oath
>“I, _________ , do swear by Almighty God that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the Second in the office of ________ , and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will.”
>judiciary.gov.uk/about-the-judiciary/the-judiciary-the-government-and-the-constitution/oaths/

Why the FUCK would never sign a prenup?

If your potential wife would have any issue with you doing this then you should call off the marriage

>30 million pounds
Haha, our basketball players make more than that. The Crown is going broke and being conquered by communist and their Muslim pets.

>L Thirty Million
>fortune
Whom do they think they're fooling?

What did he mean by this

>right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will.”
so you're wrong

Who is Lady Di? Besides a lady who died?

>doesn’t want to appear overly materialistic to her
>ruin your relationships with potential soulmates
Found the cuck.
While I agree it's better to not be materialistic, You need to show her you are the dominate one and are providing things for her. If she can get those things without you then she is providing things for herself meaning she don't need you. If she don't need you she can leave you at any time anywhere.

Oh good. If you pay your niggers that much for existing he might make money from her in the divorce.

>30 million """fortune"""

top kek, I didn't realize the monarchy was that poor

Attached: 138291055327.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Why would she have NBA money? What are you saying?

lmao the average slumlord in London has a higher network than 30 million pounds

Attached: modern_art_paintings_21st.-.-merello.-_pietro_di_milano.jpg (470x470, 45K)

It's like he's asking to get cucked and divorced

They're almost broke. They can barely keep Buckingham Palace from falling to pieces.

Why isnt the queen as rich as the islamists in saudi?

>30 million pound fortune

From doing what?

post her topless leaks

white privilege

What year do you think it is?

Only 30 million? I'd thought he'd have more than that.

?

No oil

And they just got given £369m to refurbish. I always assume when the Royals say they're strapped for cash it's this type of thing.

Attached: Naturally I can't pay you much of a reward because I'm strapped for cash.gif (480x360, 915K)

Somebody shoop the JUST hair/eyes on him so we won't have to do it in the future.

Also screencap this post.

The one where millions of gullible Americans elected a reality tv show star to be thier leader.

>soulmate
souls don't even exist

He's not even heir to the throne, I'm surprised he has anything

>impossible for her to win a legal battle
it's not the law she has to be afraid of

Attached: Princess Diana Death 5.jpg (500x340, 38K)

Apparently his mother left a trust. Prince Philip must have made her sign something before she went to Paris.

>this is what winning against queen lizzy looks like

really though its irreverent, harry's personal 'fortune' is nothing to them, if they divorced she would get a few mil and that would be that

>family valued at nearly 100 bil
>broke
they might be short on cash, but they aint broke

That's fortunate, imagine if he had forgotten to mention it

You can't sell the Koh-i-Nor though.

Royal family carries out murders. She knows that. His money is safe. Also lmao at brits having to pay this guy 30 million.

that music from curb your enthusiasm played in my head when i saw this

little nips

Attached: pdW0OLRH_o.jpg (1231x1200, 174K)

Do prenups even hold up in court?

or maybe if you're getting married you're also planning to spend the rest of your life together so why bother? retard

In most places they're regarded as advisory. but not legally binding. So they'll take it into account at least.

yep

I'm planning to live in my house forever, that doesn't mean I'm not going to get home insurance.

Yeah, but as plans go it's not a very reliable one.

Not if she says you beat her and starts crying.

Underrated

>a jewish women set them up

Attached: 1519105138951.jpg (3816x3592, 1.21M)

She's a spoiled little LA girl, you're just an LA girl (you need to stop it now)

wow, amazing analogy, really activated my almonds
so I guess people shouldn't get married at all because it's not reliable

If I were a woman, I'd be so thankful people like you exist. You are the quintessential sucker.

Yeah, because in life people don't change, make mistakes or suffer shitty problems.
Enjoy your very costly future alimony because you thought years ago she was the one.

What a fucking disaster, I can't even bear to imagine what their children will look like. The royal lineage shouldn't be composed of fucking mutts.

Still can't believe the royal bloodline has been shitted. The English can't be okay with this behind closed doors, can they?

Are you real?

i love the big nipple small areola, got hooked on them in thailand

I remember reading years ago that the Queen had been pressuring Harry to marry a black woman to encourage the public to race mix. I imagine this not signing a prenup shit is to encourage the public to do the same also and further destroy the west.

The Royal bloodline is pure Jewish. Harry and his descendants won't be heirs to the throne.

I'm not saying YOU should do it, but you should understand the mentality behind why others do not sign a prenup, and what it says about you and your bond with the person who you supposedly plan to be together for a long, long time

>Queen had been pressuring Harry
Doubtful, she's a card carrying White Supremacist and Eugenics freak

Are people really retarded enough to do shit just because famous people also do it too?

Attached: queen.jpg (953x577, 95K)

>what is fashion

Prenuptial agreements should be required by law, then there is no issue over "he made me sign!" and claims by womyn that they didn't know what they were getting into.

Attached: man-walking-away.jpg (500x422, 40K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

Young fool

In the case any judge would try to go agaisnt him, which I doubt, royalty individuals DONT own anything, everything belongs to the crown of the country. I dont know if this tard owns any private company, because is the only him she would be able to keep

prenup's are usually a waste of time

t. divorce lawyer

As is a BRITISH court is going to find against the fucking monarchy desu

Retard

But he's a white male

t. California divorce lawyer.

Fucking cuck.

This. Im already disgusted.

Pre nups never hold up in court anyway, they're about as legally binding as a nonsense EULA on some software that tries to get you to give up rights you can't even surrender (Looking at you Steam)

Sup Forums - Television & Film

Go back

crown him, lads (literally)

>and half your kingdom A MONTH

>maybe an arab oil sheik would buy me more expensive shoes

Attached: Slut (32).jpg (700x542, 51K)

How can one man cuck up so hard?

Based brainlet poster

so what's the monthly toll it'll take on your marriage?

Based Kanye Poster

You do realize that the prenuptial agreement was originated by the Jews, right?

>thinking the royal family would let her live as an insult to their already crumbling power.

I bet you still think Diana's death was an accident too, huh?

This. They won't get divorced, she'll just die in a """car accident"""

Why would he need to sign a prenup? That's a thing that dumb mutts do. If it all goes pear shape then Granddad will just have her sent her to Paris for a tour of the road tunnels.

>He thinks this faggot only has £30 mil. Nigga, the royal family along with the other families own all the land and the entire financial system. There's a reason why the best type of land you're allowed to buy is called a 'freehold'. Hint: you don't actually own it.

>Thinks the people whose faces are on the money that they use are 'broke'
Behold the common britbong sheep.

legally true but not practically true

Grandad will be lucky to live anothet year