Can Trump even win? Which one of these blue states can Trump flip?

Can Trump even win? Which one of these blue states can Trump flip?

>VA, NH, MI, MN or WI red
not even in your wildest trump dictator dreams trumpfags

Other urls found in this thread:

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation
heavy.com/news/2016/11/nevada-early-voting-update-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-turnout-november-3-republicans-democrats/
huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NH.

We have a man on the ground in VA

VA
news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation

Trump +3

He might get NH but it won't be enough in the end. Even if he somehow gets Florida (he won't), it would still not be enough.

Check it and check 'em, faggot

>what is kaine

the polls are rigged remember, trump said so

>PA
>Red
No fucking chance

CO
>blue

Every fucking chance.

It's not called Pennsyltucky for nothing retard.

ill bet on nevada and colorado going red ctr, you know it too

This is what happens. I'm from the future and Trump wins after the House votes on him.

Fox news already said he lost, he can win all the swing states and still lose.
Its over.
He won't win all the swing states + take a blue state from Hillary.

We're seriously fucked.
This country now belongs to the planet, just like europe we are going to be invaded.

I'd bet my fucking life that NV won't go red.

Hillary's got this.

Kaine has no pull in VA. His hometown didn't even endorse him and he was a shitty Governor.

He will win
>

>implying Trump will win Nevada

heavy.com/news/2016/11/nevada-early-voting-update-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-turnout-november-3-republicans-democrats/

She is literally 55,000 votes ahead in Clark County

An election-winning lead

MI fag here, there's many trump signs around my town, there's even a guy down the street with a giant lawn sign
only seen one hillary sign, ironically enough it belongs to my friend's mom
I have a good feeling about trump winning michigan, the niggers aren't voting for hillary and all the working class people are either on board for trump or not voting at all

Live outside Detroit, I've been saying he'll flip Michigan. (I think he flips Wisconsin, too.) His stances on jobs and manufacturing resonate here, and the Democratic turnout will be depressed after Democrats went for Bernie in the primary.

Polls in Michigan have him anywhere from within a point to within 7.

248 here

Ive been saying it for weeks. President Trump will take Michigan, guaranteed.

Most people think the Unions are bought and paid for by the Democratic party. I think on the surface, the at top national level , maybe . The Rank and file workers, their families, and close friends will be voting Republican this year.

People that were long time Democrats watched as the heyday of Bill Clinton came and gone. In its aftermath almost 1,000,000 jobs lost.

huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html

Smart Democrats will not make that mistake again. The TPP, TTIP, & TISA will only further degrade our standard of living. These Bills are NAFTA x 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ [Open]

We will not let Ms Gold Standard screw us again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA [Open]

Addi tonally the Bernouts will play a huge factor in Michigan. The polls leading up to the primary had Clinton winning 99%, only to have Bernie squeak by a Win. The DNC colluded to steal the nomination from Bernie. This did not sit well with his supporters. Hillary is anti pot and pro wall street, these sanders supporters want revenge and they wont be voting Clinton, that's for sure.

Some people also like to bring up the large Arab population here as if that is going to be her saving grace. Unfortunately most old school middle eastern immigrants are leery of a Clinton presidency. They know that with a Clinton in office the area will be flooded with unvetted Syrians.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

A large majority of the Arabs in the area are Christian but no so for these Syrians. The old hat immigrants know that a flood of "Syrians" will erode their reputation in the area. Something a lot of them work hard for.

nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641

i did not realise it was possible to tie

>MA
>BLUE