RWBY/RT General #1200 - Sweater Weather Edition

Rules of /RWBYg/
>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the pastebin:pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed)
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Yang trailer
roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-5-yang-38-gojh4

RWBY V5 link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/f7ff1f9c-e373-4a5e-a4e4-89c27d12f3b5/index.m3u8

CRWBY link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6e038a5d-ee9a-4284-8ded-161b20f2f5bd/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

best girl

>Hbomberguy has been working on a RWBY vid for years, but got postponed by Monty's death

Aw fuck

It's gonna be "RWBY is Garbage and here's why", isn't it?

Every thread

I like RWBY. I hate Jaune and Jaunefags like you.

Do you think vol 5 will make him come back?

Oscar is for gay.

I'm not a Jaunefag you actual dipshit, I just don't like endless regurgitation of bitching that adds to nothing

What would be the unholy result of Salem fucking Susan?

I think not.

Who cares what a literal communist thinks.

Xth for BEST BOY. I really hope they give him back his nunchucks, and I hope they start using Blake's sword guard as a weapon again instead of the one-handed shit they did in Volume 4.

Eh, he lost his touch in V4 anyway

Is he really?

What's Lionharts deal with Ironwood anyway? It doesn't sound like they're friends despite Atlas and Mistral being historical allies.

Bow before your giant edgy goddess.

Ironwood's acting crazy lately.

Probably not, V4 was rough.

Does ANYONE like Ironwood?

Susan fucking rips her apart for being "competition" or completely manipulates her, making her think she has the upper hand before tearing her down and casting her aside.
The only reason he was stopped was because his merge wasn't complete. He is a literal God.

Yes, I remember he couldn't restrain himself about going off on capitalism in his Fallout video.

Sexually, yes.

That and apparently he got Bitched out by Yang + BB fags ad nausem so I imagine that olayed a part

So Ilia is definitely going to try to assassinate one of Blake's parents when they go public tomorrow right? She said she was going to have to MAKE Blake leave.

hey, miles, I have a new idea for qrow: I just watched this ZANY and INTELLIGENT series called rick and morty! we should totally have qrow act like that LOL it would be so funny xD

*buurp* ruby you have to get the relics ruby *burp* HAHA the jokes just write themselves :D

Why do Yurifags have to ruin everything?

Ironwood has the worst possible decision making skills.
>I want to make the people of Vale feel safe....so I'l bring my big invasion fleet for security
>man trusting everything to these robots was a good idea. Anti-virus software, what's that?
>okay, so things aren't looking too good since the world saw our robots killing people in Vale on tv. So lets completely cut them off from Dust, the most necessary resource on the planet, to make them calm down
>shit that didn't work. Alright, close the borders completely, that will go over well.

He lost me in his Bloodbourne video when he pointed to DMC: DMC and said it was indicative of the entire DMC series

He's the leader Atlas needs in these times of trouble.

i do
especially sexually. he's one hot motherfucker

EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND THINK ABOUT YOUR WAIFUS

what happened to neo? spoil the shit out of me user

Heck yeah!

Ironwood has stopped trusting other Kingdoms and is steadily acting more and more like a paranoid dictator. Lionheart said it himself, the Battle of Beacon amplified his worst traits.

They probably are good allies usually, but Ironwood just became very hard to work with.

I want to fuck that

>giant Salem

but I dont have a Waifu in RWBY

But I only have a husbando and he's dead

who?

Not even funny.

>I'm not a Jaunefag. I'm just defending the stupid fanfiction tier idea of Jaune being able to hold his own against Ruby.

Defending what idea, I haven't seen the new episode yet

tf do you watch it for then??

Because unlike Fujos they legitimately belive that anyone who is not on their side is an offence to god. And they will fight anyone to make sure what they want happens.

Where as Fujos just go make smut comics

Assuming they actually had a kid then they produce a literally perfect grimm.

The guy was talking about end of the series. You have no idea what the fuck would happen until then, and it all hypothetical.
No need to throw such a hissy fit.

I watched this train wreck since Volume 1 I wanna see how this ends damn it

I wish there was more Fujos, we need more smut comics. RWBY has such a ridiculously low amount of doujins despite being popular in Nipland.

What are the chances of this happening?
They are likely the first reunion of team RWBY we will be seeing

Qrow has always been a drunk. You must try again, man.

The thing with Irwood pre-Volume 4 was that he always acted with very good intentions, despite his rash and heavy-handed ways. Lately, I’m not sure he’s acting with good intentions any more.

Is he upset about the backlash at Atlas? Is it paranoia?

To see if my kids survive, unfortunately one is dad and the other is angsty as fuck

Yeah its quite annoying how Yurifags take everything so seriously. I had a friend who was a yurifag and god damn he was serious about every gay girl ship he had

>Back to the fairy tale, back to the show,
>Back to the wall and there's nowhere to go
>Hopeless and desperate, all pass at first
>Things looking bleak and they're bound to get worse
>Helpless I'm doomed and there's no way to win
>Goals unachievable, faith's running thin
>Lost and forlorn, impossible odds
>That's when you learn you've been messing with gods
>Send in your grim, tear off my limb
>Strike me bolts of lighting
>I won't die
>The battle seems unwinnable
>But all we need is a miracle
>We know beyond, we'll never be denied
>You wish away the dismal days, can't bring back what is gone
>Won't waste my tears on yesteryears, instead we'll carry on
>We'll win for sure, we will endure and though our goal is far
>We'll be the ones to touch the sun
>Triumph will be ours!

so what's the theories around this opening?
Don't forget his brilliant plant to shill Penny

It's not that far-fetched tbqh. Do you really think Jaune's going to stay a shit fighter for the rest of the show? Obviously he'd get trashed by anyone barring Oscar atm, but he's going to git gud once he finds out his semblance. I can guarantee you he'll be able to at least do blade beams this volume. Ruby's not even a 1 vs 1 fighter anyways, she's always been a horde-slayer.

The ship? It's in the negatives of likeliness.

Could Team RWBY defeat Snatcher?

I want to fuck pretty much every female in the show. Even the back ground characters make cute onaholes

I remember reading that RT dislikes it

Is RWBY the most popular cartoon on Sup Forums?

It does make logical sense that with practice and experience Jaune will eventually become a good fighter.

I mean, that is how learning works.

>Do you really think Jaune's going to stay a shit fighter for the rest of the show?
Do you really think he's gonna catch up to Ruby's combat ability? Do you think Ruby is gonna be sitting on her butt eating cooking instead of mastering her silver eyes and bettering her semblance use?

Ruby and Weiss are BFFs

I'm perfectly fine with the ship not happening, and ive accepted that at this point.

But dammit if ruby doesnt speed into weiss for a hug when they meet I will be very dissapointed

The ship or reunion?
The ship is in the negatives, even the VA's have expressed a dislike of it.
The reunion? If Yang doesn't meet RNJR first I assume Weiss will on the way, I couldn't see on the map where Raven had set her camp down but I assume it's a few days from Mistral and a little further towards the north where Weiss should be.

Hot girl and a cool Grimm

Wonder if Seers have any combat capabilities

Ruby honestly isn't that good at anything but Grimm slaying.
At no point have we seen her holding her own in a fight against anybody.

I'd be ok with any ship other than Weiss/Blake.
I can't wait to see dashingicecream's reaction when it sinks.

That this volume will give the win to the good guys for a price.
It's certain they'll lose Menagerie though.

>Do you really think he's gonna catch up to Ruby's combat ability? Do you think Ruby is gonna be sitting on her butt eating cooking instead of mastering her silver eyes and bettering her semblance use?
Yes. She hasn't improved combat-wise since Vol 3

She doesnt actually believe that Monochrome has a chance you know

No combat abilities that I know of.

But they make a pretty good onahole if you're desperate.

>RT dislikes it
>implying

Lindsay and Kara posted that they don't like it because Weiss is too mean to Ruby and Kara said that people who would hide feelings like that aren't worth it

That's a shame. My favorite part of shipping is people's reactions when it sinks.
It's hilarious.

Would be cool if they could attack people telepathicly, showing them their worst fears and making them hear voices

I assume that it's a messenger, not so much anything else.
Maybe it can latch onto another Grimm and if it understands Salem's orders and can relay them to other Grimm it likely has decent intelligence.

Maybe it can fuck with your mind

You're mainly going to be watching Bumblebee and BlackSun shippers fight then

Drop the name faggot, last thing we need is goddamn role players.

If I knew that this kind of shitposting would start because of Rick and Morty then I never would've watched the show in the first place.

i realy like the animation of this season so far, i think it is the good use of shadows.

I hope Blake doesn't end up with anyone.
She's awful and Yang and Sun deserve better.

I get the feeling they're setting Ilia up to be the reason Blake's first instinct is to run away from her problems. Basically either Ilia tells her to run because she cares, or she makes Blake run by doing shit to frighten her (IE vague threats). It's stupid but if they did this it would mean they're trying to explain why Blake is such a coward early on and it's only now that she's drawing the line(so far at least). The running premise is that this upsets Ilia's little control bubble she had on her "Friend" who just happened to be the daughter of someone seems to still be exceptionally powerful in the organization on some front to get meetings with counsel members within a few days.

Ooh. RT General. I liked Camp Camp quite a bit. With that info, can someone recommend a show too me?

>She hasn't improved combat-wise since Vol 3
>Got so good with her semblance that she can split into two and reform while using it
>Got so good with it that she can merge other people into it

Yang and Sun should just Fuck and ditch Blake

Weiss is best girl

yes its a good show its good

Yang and Sun deserve eachother

Not really, Camp Camp's a cut above everything else

The RT part is mostly for show user, as you can see we shitpost about RWBY 90% of the time.
With that said, I really can't. Nothing by RT anyway.

I liked it too, rwby is finally at a level where I could almost recommend it to people without feeling bad about it.

I NEED YOUR BEST LEWD GREENTEXTS

was there ever any doubt?

Now we just need the writing to get good

So what's the verdict?

>spawn more Seers

the feeling of embarrassment/shame still 100% there though