youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU

NOTICE THE PAINTINGS IN THE BACKGROUND

THE PLACE IS OWNED BY DAVID BROCK'S FORMER LOVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4GOluiqWYHU
youtu.be/-tiu325HYQk
youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30428
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
vimeo.com/190144149
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock)
youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538
vimeo.com/36061419
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
youtu.be/bq6PYA7ceKk?t=45m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>naked bitch literally holding a severed head in the mural

Have these vids been posted?

Warning: creepy

youtu.be/4GOluiqWYHU
youtu.be/-tiu325HYQk
youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY

dont even want that vid in my history desu

bump

other than the creepy vids, any proof?

esepcially about the david brocks former lover thing?

thanks for the info CTR

this

Those kids aren't even cute.

Why do pedophiles have such shit taste?

Okey doke

Pls don't make me go behind the curtain again. ;(

>
LOL MEGA HAPPENING GUYZ

see

CTR is involved in this too?
So that's why they've been going hard trying to play down the situation...
Also anon5 has been talking about "CTR and kiddie stuff" for about a month

FAKE NEWS TO MAKE US LOOK RETARDED.

IGNORE THESE THREADS, FOR FUCK SAKE!!

holy shit

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30428

wtf guys

GUYS IF YOU GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND CLICK ON THE TAB THAT SAYS FRIENDS, YOU GET THIS WEIRD LIST OF SHADY SHIT. THE NAME SASHA LORD COMES UP, WHO IS A MUSIC PROMOTER, WHOSE MOTHER IS ANITA LORD, WHO HAS CONNECTIONS TO LISA JACKSON WHO SITS ON THE BOARD OF THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

wow

thanks man, hadn't seehn that

They need to pick the ones with terrible to no connection with their parents, that's probably prior 1 and looks is second.. They can't pick someone who would protest and realize something was wrong right away, maybe call their parents or cops.
They need children who are already broken

WTF IS COMET PING PONG? WTF IS SPAGETTI COOKING?

Obama in on the action?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

Have you reported this to the FBI?

"We took Chick Pea salad off our menu but had to bring it back because people wanted it back"

>Chick Pea

But seriously what was their reason to make these awkward as fuck ads?

im just a dumb american wat da fug is going on

It's 20 miles away from me

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WHAT IS GOING ON

OMG

go there and ask for the special pizza and give them a wink, then report back

Go teach them about Islam ;)

Advertising their products.. Fucking creepy motherfuckers, what is CHEESEbay..!

contact project veritas and dont die

SHIT

we /x/ now

More seriously, some anons think that there are very dodgy things with the Clinton foundation and sex trafficking of children. The people named here (Dave Stone) and such, I don't know how that relates though.

As usual, the amount of connection and coincidences seems horrid and chilling, but keep your critical mindset and realize it might be Sup Forums seeing things as you read on.

Are you saying he should go there and have a sexual emergency?

>what is CHEESEbay..!

This was dug up before. Tied to creepy shit in hawaii

Who has the imagegraphic??

THIS IS WHAT A PIZZA PARTY LOOKS LIKE AT COMET PING PONG

vimeo.com/190144149

SOME SATANIC SHIT

You know what you must do

>media matters

holy jeez

Wouldn't there yelp review be lower if kids we're being kidnapped and shit?

Unless....unless there is a network of sell out cuck parents that are renting their kids out to these sick fucks.

I want off this fucking ride. Help me.

Click mailing list and there is a picture of God damned Mao playing ping pong

According to Wikipedia, the guy who owns Comet is:
James Alefantis

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock)

Google his name, James Alefantis

404'd

Maybe tonight or tomorrow night. Busy at work today.

>heavy breathing
guys i want to sleep now plz stop

I hate this world Sup Forums

Some sick fucking cult of pedophile orgies and sacrifices is running the world.

THE BOY IN THIS VIDEO youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

IS THE SON OF THE WOMAN IN THIS VIDEO vimeo.com/190144149

THOSE PAINTINGS ON THE WALL

WHAT THE FUCK

Obongo and pretty much everyone with no fucks money on this planet are pedos and running a sick cult based operation.

Now they fear KEK as he's one of the signs of God or whatever you want to call it intervening in human affairs once again to end this now Devil itself type entity.

tl;dr: This is the final boss and we're going to need God as the MVP otherwise we're all fucked.

You know, for being a place where powerful elites hang out, it looks a bit like a slezy shithole dump. If you're going to spend $65k on some hotdogs and pizza, you'd figure they'd have a nicer looking place.

Is that where the feels man came from, is the feelsman meme a psyop to trigger traumatized child rape victims, is that why is always so stupid and forced?

why the hell do I get a 'squid software' (according to the page's source code) error when I try to open this pic

never see this before

btw it says
>ERROR
>The requested URL could not be retrieved

Is this real? wtf?

>take your kid to comet ping pong
>your kid gets kidnapped
>don't notice it or something?
>entire blue collar staff would have to be in on it

I'm all in on this rabbit hole but there's some serious gaps in this story... Given this place is creepy as hell and the connections are there, you wouldn't try and kidnap kids from a public place like this. You would just have one of your minions go and fetch one from a foster home.

absolutely, the only question is, did WE create kek? i am inclined to say yes

This is driving me nuts. Julian seems to be playing with us. There is no nuclear bomb in any of this.

Lots of strange wording, maybe code, maybe not but nothing explosive that can be used in the next 4 days.

We have nothing on Molesta which pins him hard but it must be there otherwise Julian taking helluva risk.

He seems to be hinting or pointing us in directions but he needs to be more direct. Batch 28 are DoJ/FBI/Huma dump but I can't see it.

What's going on? We need the smoking gun, where is it?

WHEW LADS LETS BREAK THE FUCKING INTERNET TODAY #PODESTARING #SPIRITCOOKING #SATANICHILLARY #NOTADRILL

FIRE UP THE CANNONS, ALL OF THEM.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

#PODESTARING IS GOING VIRAL TODAY THERE IS NO OTHER WAY

PRAISE BE TO KEK

#SPIRITCOOKING #PODESTARING #NOTADRILL

wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920

EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN

WE NEED TO STOP CIVIL WAR

WE NEED TO REDPILL THE NORMIES

WE NEED EVERYONE, THE RIGHT, THE LEFT, THE NORMIES, THEY ALL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEMON WORSHIP CABAL

SPREAD THE HASHTAG

>#SPIRITCOOKING
#SPIRITCOOKING
>#SPIRITCOOKING
#SPIRITCOOKING
>#PODESTARING
#PODESTARING
>#PODESTARING
#PODESTARING

AND ASSOCIATE IT WITH THE CHILD SEX RING

WE NEED TO BRING PEACE ON EARTH

WE MUST WORK TOGETHER BROTHERS, SISTERS, ALL OF YOU

COME AND WIN THE BATTLE FOR MANKIND

PUT THIS SHIT TO THE TOP

THOSE OF YOU WITH TWITTER ACCOUNTS, FULL BROADSIDES

THOSE OF YOU WITH REDDIT ACCOUNTS IN R/THE_DONALD, GO SPREAD IT THERE. I CANNOT BECAUSE I HAVE NO REDDIT ACCOUNT AND THEY WILL BAN 1 DAYS. WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS FAST.

IF THE FBI RAIDS OCCUR, AND THE NORMIES DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH, IT WILL CAUSE CIVIL WAR BECAUSE THE LEFT MEDIA WILL SPIN IT AS A RIGHT WING ACTION AGAINST THE STATE

THIS IS OUR TIME ANONS

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

HIGH ENERGY

THIS IS THE MOST CRITICAL MOMENT OF YOUR LIVES

I AM NOT GOING TO STOP SPREADING THIS UNTIL WE GET IT TO THE TOP

COME ON, NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOW WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF Sup Forums

I AM YOUR BROTHER. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT, ON THE LEFT OR ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN. THE ENEMY HAS BEEN EXPOSED. WE MUST PREVENT WAR

I LOVE ALL OF YOU

GO NOW

Strange.
Ik had helemaal geen probleem mee

PODESTA WAS INVITED MANY TIMES TO CREEPY AFTER PARTIES BY DAVID BROCK, WHOSE BOYFRIEND OWNS COMET PING PONG

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538

My guess is, they don't steal normal kids there. They bring nabbed kids to special locations like these to show off to elites (like the pizza pic). Then elites pick the ones they like. Like an auction.

vimeo.com/36061419
vimeo.com/36061419
vimeo.com/36061419
SAME #SPIRITCOOKING lady

Their musics pretty good. Weird pictures though

Ok, fine, why not do that in private?

>What's going on? We need the smoking gun, where is it?
Mate, in a sane world the "received money from Qatar and SA knowing they fun ISIS and then giving them weapons" would have been enough. That's fucking TREASON.

deze doet het wel

raarrrr

But we don't live in a SANE world, we live in a gangster controlled world, where the MediaJew keeps the majority mind controlled to accept their crimes.

ONLY a smoking gun will blow this away, otherwise the sheeple just won't get it.

Been out of the loop since the Epstein island thread

How did we get David Stone's emails?

creepy as hell with all thats happened tonight

Woah...so this..is the face...of CTR...

This was in one of the first batches and I agree that this should have been enough to sink her

How long has this WiFi Cheesebay possible body disposal thing been talked about? Is it a PsyOp? The Obama 64K HotDog and pizza party at the Whitehouse was true but this came from the same thread. I'm inclined to think it's true they don't have time to poison the well with an elaborate PsyOps now.
Podesta "researcher"
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

AFTER PARTIES ARE A CODEWORD FOR CHILD SEX ORGIES

youtu.be/bq6PYA7ceKk?t=45m9s

BROCK PIECE IS MENTIONED AS A LEADER OF THESE AFTER PARTIES, HE ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A MEMBER OF THE CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE

oh I guess money isn't real too

Is this the same pizza place that bragged about private rooms in the back for "parties"?

Indeed, though most of their pics are just weird and not child related

Ping pong, pizza and child molestation? Count me in

I WASNT PREPARED FOR ALL THIS TONIGHT

Hey Dutroux, got internet in prison now?

what a punchable face

Those murals are disturbing

We connected our thoughts and our energy to a force/archetype (chaos) that already existed, and gave it an image (Pepe). Just so happens that a frog is the same image the Egyptians gave it too.

Be that as it may it would still be way more safe to do this types of things in private, there are other people there, you face the risks of getting recognized, the kids acting out, etc.

>Those paintings on the background

OH BOY, THAT'S SO SCARY

>tfw Alinksy's 12 rules for radicals describe Sup Forums

What the fuck?

>Wouldn't their Yelp review be lower?
Went for dinner last weekend.
Owner kidnapped my son. Raped and ate him in front of us.
Crust was crispy, toppings generous.
Had to wait 30 mins for raping to finish so I could actually eat my pizza.
2 stars, keep the kids at home.

Friendly staff, delicious pizza, artsy decor, and who doesn't love ping pong?! Taking off half a star due to them stealing and brutally raping my children.

Or cooking them sad to say

>inb4 ctr is actually just pedo politicians that are at risk of being exposed and are desperately working to save themselves under the guise of "nerd virgins"

What. the. fuck. is this shit.

@11:30 they are singing a song that i heard for the first time earlier today on r/wallstreetbets

2spoopy4me

what universe am i in now

everythings going to be okay r-right guys

>there are other people there,
A private residence is easier to get search warrants to track people and you don't want to be seen with a bunch of child traffickers coming and going.

>you face the risks of getting recognized
At what, a pizza place, there are other people there to verify its just a pizza place.

>the kids acting out
Usually I assume the kids are pretty broken at this point, but its more normal to see some kid acting up at a pizza place than in your private neighborhood.

HOLY FUCK SHIT SHIT DAMN

TOO MUCH INFORMATION ALL AT ONCE I CANT KEEP UP

wtf wtf wtf

NO THEIR PARENTS LITERALLY OFFER UP THEIR KIDS FOR A CHANCE OF POWER

h-hold me user

Remember that one anime when the protagonist finds a scared loli at a family restaurant behind a panel in the restroom? And then finds out there's actually a massive conspiracy shit with rape islands and illuminati shit, with even the government involved?
Turns out it's actually real

interestingly enough, there's science to back that up. Look up the RNG Project from the show "Through the Wormhole"

Is that a woman speaking through a voice modifier?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA