Cuck College

My college has gone full cuck mode with shit about diversity and race equality any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

rankinsurveys1.com/missouri/index01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tear the shit down, problem solved.

Literally this. Saw a feminism/grills in tech poster in the male bathrooms.
Took care of that shit.
Do the same send the message

ask for a safe space where you aren't inundated by it

Fuck it I'll do it fuck this retarded cuck propaganda

replace with images of Pepe

Shit printer I'm afaird otherwise that would be a great idea

Wear a good security cameras are everywhere. Also don't tear them off, remove them like they where never there. sends a stronger message.
Not worth the extra risk

This.

We have a break soon I'll do it then thanks for the advice I'll try to get pics of the posters if I am successful

Abuse anyone who assumed your gender. You need to distrupt this culture by appropriating it.
Start calling yourself with the most hideous pronouns.

My advice, continue your studies in Eastern Europe. Actual education for a good price.

No one cares about collagefags
>

>putting it in the bathroom
>not expecting it to end up in the urinal covered in piss with a hole cut through the mouths of the girls

What do they honestly expect?

Make things in a similar vein so retarded that even they know it's retarded, and it makes them look like retards, but not retarded enough they know it's a false flag.
put a homosex one up one day, very lightly mocking, wait 3-4 days before putting a fursexual one up, next week, but an ephibosexual one up there, then a pedosexual one up there.
Destroy any credibility they have.

Success gonna bin them outside

The day OP delivers is the best day of my miserable life, every time.
Thank you, based OP.

>Non binary 10 year old.

Jesus fucking CHRIST; you did a good job getting rid of this fucking filth

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

He actually did it!

OP delivered

Good on ya, OP

Well, you're better than Sweden.

Into the trash!

college and uni bulletin boards are always like the epitome of echo chamber bullshit

Ever see a union board?

Print stormfront news posts and replace those with them.

>Still in college

Explains a lot.

>Waaah, why are people being nice to people who are different to me?!?!?!

Once you achieve your BTEC you might open your mind a little.

Just put that shit in the bin now calling out the cuck college so you know that the staff are retarded

>Success gonna bin them outside

Godspeed you magnificent bastard

>Left tears down right leaning propaganda
>THEY'RE FUCKING WITH OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH WTF!

>Right tears down left leaning propaganda
>Le problem solved :)

Mfw my school has seats for minorities and white men talk last in the student union. Just had a north Dakota indian solidarity march talking about rape culture.

good man

>I'm a non binary 10 year old

I'm convinced they're fucking with us at this point.

gj user

print out pepes and stick them over the top

Its over here as well, I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and even at my university they have fucking black lives matter posters and protests

Op you're a fucking idiot because you've never read philosophy,
So you don't know how to beat this shit-tier majors at their own game.

Take this picture, put it on the wall next to it
Your professors are the only ones who will get the joke

Learn to fucking read you dumbass cumslut
T. Kek loves me more than you.

MADMAN

My college asked everyone to take this survey recently. Get to the third page and you can see the cucking.

rankinsurveys1.com/missouri/index01.htm

>Third world thinking level

OP, you should try to recreate the TRANSGENDER page font and size, and then replace it tomorrow with text that says something lulzworthy. If nobody notices, do the TRANSSEXUAL page, and so-on day after day.

good job

You fucking idiot:
You huge fucking idiot
Read Foucault

This is what they wanted you to do.
You just played into their narrative.
Dumbass.

i want to teach a class on cuckism, do you think the local community college will give me a chance to give a 20 minute lecture if i advertise it as a form of holistic self help medicinal therapy?

The left do it all the time to trump supporters so why do they get a free pass because they're mentally retarded?

You realize this is just going to make them feel like victims and they're going to post twice as much shit now.

Even though he's a leaf, this guy is right. Tearing down their stuff just let's them play the oppressed victim.

You should make up your own propaganda to compete and drown them out with facts

I've seen this idea before and it's the one I like the most.
Take this shit into overdrive until it burns.

>if you kill your enemies they win

PUT THEM BACK BEFORE THEY WRITE A FUCKING VICTIMIZED ARTICLE ABOUT OPPRESSION

ARCHIVE THIS THREAD AND SHOW THEM WE SEE THROUGH THEIR LIES AND TACTICS

who cares in the corporate world these fucking idiots would be laughed at and resume thrown in the trash.

Thank you shitty upside down person god o fucking hate your country

God speed user

Dimitri pls go

One minute its "tear it down" next its "put it back" I'm not going through the fucking bins to get them back.

You know how you deal with all this trans/gender fluid bullshit?

Ignore it. If you even just tear it down, whoever posted it will come back later, see it was torn down and feel like a victim, essentially galvanizing their complex.

Ignore it, ignore treating them any differently than you'd treat anyone else, and this young adult driven drama fest will flare itself out.

It just started? A little late I think.

Don't tear them down. That is censorship. Put up rebuttals. Go to a redpill thread a printout the truth. Post that up besides there stuff.
There is no reason to stoop to their level. When your speech is violated you can show people these mentally ill psychos don't care about free speech.

Of course.

They are trying to fuck with you based bong ignore them, you know you did the right thing

Just post Pepes all over them when they end up re-putting them all back up there.

And I hope you're in your best clothes next time, as they'll probably have a hidden camera or angry cunt in waiting to confront you.

If they do, don't treat them with even a miota of respect or seriousness. Just go full shitpost mode. They literally don't give a shit about you, return the favor in kind.

if u kil them, they win xD

ask them what they mean with equality. Remind them that no country has ever achieved equality and that it would be impossilbe without having a tyrannical government. also, equality is a myth, the is no such thing unless it's forced.

Why donĀ“t you put some posters supporting polygamy? How would they react?

Thats why I did it the shit mentioned a ten year old saying he's non binary fucking hell a ten year old can't make that decision that and its a fucking retarded concept

hahahha leafistan is great under Justine Trudeau huh?

I used to believe the whole: "if you actively oppress them they can play the victim and they win," but in actuality it is bullshit. They'll play the victim and wiggle like the poisonous snake they are no matter what you do, you simply have to stomp the out. And remember that it is not the majority who follow those delusional views. Most people just go with the flow and the flow is controlled by a couple of crazy ideologues in control of the power

Always do the opposite of what Sup Forums says, nigel.

You're still retarded for tearing the signs down. Watch, they're going to start posting it all over now and treat it like their own personal 9/11

Looks like I got my plan for when they probably put simalar shit back up

No I am saying don't be a fucking hypocrit.

I swear to fucking God these leftist indoctrination camps need to burn to yhe fucking ground.

whatever you say, mr fag enabler

typo

>if they're going to be hypocrites, I am too.

Think what you want about me but I'm gonna trigger some faggot so that's a win in my book

>Report Roma Hate Crime.
Gyppos and crime are like the horse and carriage.

Oh wait, they mean hate crime AGAINST roma. Absolute kek.

>Teens
>10 Year Old
>College

U wot m8?

Tearing the signs down is somehow disabling fags? Wat?

I would put some posters supporting the polygamy lol

sorry, gotta say no but enlighten me plz

Oh, thanks for the permission to think about you however I want. Since you allowed it, you're a retarded faggot. You had the chance to fuck with them subtly and make them look stupid, but you jumped the gun so you could make someone upset for a few hours.

And if you don't tear them? How does that help? Do you think those people even listen to logical arguments? They just scream over you:
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE

At ten I sincerely wanted to be Mario.

L2zen, nip

I don't have a GED or anything and maybe it was a blessing I never went to college or will ever be able to afford it. I don't have the ability to drown out the sheer amount of cognitive dissonance for years.

Nice cuck mindset. Faggots and the like have always existed but they were bullied and pressured by society to behave like normal human beings. It's only when people adopted this "if I ignore it it will go away" passive mentality that they got the power because they were the most active about it.

>non-binary teens exsist
>exsist

Take the shit down.

Start posting things like this

do you speak normal English?

> Non-binary people are those who don't feel male or female
> They may feel like BOTH or like something IN BETWEEN
> They may have a gender that CHANGES over time or they may not related to a gender AT ALL.

You know your society has reached a state of utter degeneracy when you want to laugh your ass off but then you remember someone wrote that seriously so you get depressed instead.

This

there are only two genders.

if you identify as the opposite gender, ok. I guess. You are odd but not unreasonable.

if you identify as a non-binary, squirrel-kin from the 17th century, you are actually fucking retarded. No wait, actually the down syndrome guy over there is smarter and I would argue worth more to the human race than you are.

That is all. Have a nice day.

i don't see whats wrong with it, i don't quite understand the whole gay thing but i know that this is probably just the tranny version of uh, being bi? kind of explains effeminate gay men and butch lesbians, or tomboys if you think about it

BOOOOOOOORING

pic related is more COOL

the day finally came

OP delivered

In my country, people sentenced for hate crimes are almost always Gypsies. Much to the butthurt of the local Left...

SeeYou don't see what's wrong with actively thinking YOU MAY SWITCH AROUND GENDERS OVER TIME?

You're not a gender chameleon.
No, you're just fucked up in the head is what you are.

you talk like a 7 year old