This doesn't look good on any level

This doesn't look good on any level.
How could somebody approve this?

Well it's a diversity push afterall.

It's not that, say they make Valkyrie black.
Why is it a short as fuck flabby looking black chick?

Get a fucking 6 foot tall amazonian-looking negress for the role.

Angela Basset?

>Angela Basset?
I don't care who, just look at how pathetic the OP image looks. If you can't even try to make them look as powerful as the comics why even bother?

Like any of you losers are going to pay to see this garbage in theaters anyway. Shut up already.

>tfw all the actors went to black panther

Maybe if it looked better we would.

marvel always has awful costumes and set design, so bland, shit looks like a TV show

You are not wrong

Only ones they seem to nail are Iron Man's armors (which admittedly is kinda hard to so), Cap's later uniforms, and Black Panther's suit in CW

I still wouldn't.

6 foot tall ugly ass negress? At least Tessa is pretty.

Iron Man doesnt count its mostly CG same as BP as they digitally altered it.

It looks great. What are you talking about?

Virgin Poorfag vs Chad Moviegoer

Chads torrent or rudely break into theaters. Virgins pay for seats.

>durr Pretty
She is suposed to be badass and fearsome.

This doesn't look good on any level.
How could somebody approve this?

She is what 5'3''? Less?

It's still something we have to look at, and something that someone had to design. You can still have a boring/ugly IM or BP armor, but they did a good job for the most part on all of them.

It's just fucking IM3 wasted those designs. Dropped the ball so hard on that

Hmmm

No, Virgins bitch about movies online and how they aren't worth their non-existent money, b/c they don't have a job, but nonetheless download them illegally to watch them because their time isn't actually valuable, again b/c they have no job. Chads make money and flaunt it because big houses and fast cars are all that matter in life. They don't shy away from throwing it around like the limp-wristed among us do.

costumes were the only decent thing in the other thor movies

>Not liking gladiator Hulk

>that synthwave music
I'm going to see it with my senpai.

The villainess is hot as fuck.

He is my favorite playstation 3 character already!

Looks like Doomsday's cgi

>gladiator hulk
My body is ready.

I really don't understand putting diversity above everything else.

Hmmm hmmm

>millenials think token characters are a new thing
Holy shit, is every new generation this stupid?

It will be Marvel's highest grossing movie yet. Whether you like it or not.

>It will be Marvel's highest grossing movie yet.
why?

Because the trailer is already their most watched ever. The movie is GOTG-lite but with more popular characters. It will be huge.

Test

The last ones I paid for were WW and Avengers 2, both of which I was hyped for so I went all the way into the city to see it on a bigger screen. I'm not making the same mistake for a third time, nigga.

The last cape movie that I didn't regret paying for was Deadpool, and that was barely a capeflick.

Call it a hunch

Token characters are a thing as old as I can remember. Racebending is not.

>Nick Fury
>Wally West
>Iris West
>Heimdall
>Domino
>Valkyrie
Why?

Trailers means shit, wonder woman got less views than on youtube thsn Man of steel but made near 200 millions more

Wonder Woman was set to be a massive bomb until the positive critic reactions came out

Thor's making billions

you have to remember most people here live to complain about these movies that they take way too fucking seriously, it's the only fun they have in their lives

You say this as if a beautiful woman cannot be badass and fearsome.

That's because Wonder Woman was made by a director who knew what she was doing (Patty Jenkins).

Last time that happened with D.C. Movie, is was Christopher Nolan and Johnathan Nolan making the Dark Knight Trilogy.

>D.C. Movie

what

I don't believe they legitimately take them too seriously, I think people just talk shit about literally anything because they know fanboys will reply.

Auto Correct with my phone. It's annoying.

Get a better phone, nigga.

how retarded are you

the girl playing valkyrie is neither pretty nor badass looking

Dude don't be an asshole.

Current Marvel Comics suck and therefore everything Marvel makes must somehow be bad

Cool, show me the phone the puts America's capital below an entertainment company in priority. I'm sure it'll be "better". I shouldn't be surprised that you're whining about literally everything given that you're in an anti-marvel thread.

get the fuck out, normies
you don't belong

You don't have to put in that much effort to shit out a cape movie these days. And it's almost a certainty you're going to make at LEAST half a billion dollars doing it. If you don't like it the best thing you can do is not spend any money on it ever, like literally anyone else that doesn't have shit taste in film/comics.

autism either way I guess

There is also the loud DCEU fanboys who argue that because Thor is funnier in the comics means he's a bastardized version and the movie sucks because a lack of "sticking with the source material".

Despite the fact that the source material is all over the place (see Civil War comic) or overly convoluted (see Ragnorok comic).

>chads
>torrenting
Chads only use social media, they bully virgins into torrenting things for them

I'm forever a newfag but I guarantee I've been here longer than you

Sup Forums used to be about fun and not sperging out over everything

with spite. lots of it.

How much of your day is spent trying to affect the opinions of others with these stupid fucking threads?

Yeah.
Always remember the pro tip, the more Sup Forums shits on something, the more it actually likes it. If Sup Forums didn't like or didn't care about something, the shit talking wouldn't get replies. Every R&M thread is made by someone who saw every episode and is just complaining to make people talk, even this thread was made by someone who saw all the trailers and was thinking about the movie.

There's nothing fun about this.
You would know if you weren't a stupid normie

Just enough to trigger normies like you

go the fuck back to /r9k/

That's the thing about being autistic, it always seems like you're triggering other people, but other people aren't autistic and are capable of replying without being triggered. I know you would be triggered in his shoes, but it doesn't seem like he is at all.

Well you're not on Sup Forums user you're on Sup Forumstv/pol/: console wars edition.
You see, the Sup Forums immigrants don't enjoy comics or really much of anything besides big stupid overblown capeshit movies. The Sup Forums contingent is triggered by black people so they show up for that angle.
Meanwhile, Sup Forumsfags like you and I are left with the occasional storytime, and late night threads when the Sup Forums kiddies are asleep.
Sup Forums was a mistake. It's all garbage.

>the loud DCEU fanboys who argue
Or maybe people who are fan of comic Thor?This thor is nothing like the comics one at all.

Yeah, he's male. Completely different.

The problem is that the comics Mavel has printed out for a while are overly convoluted to just stupid.

I don't want to watch a movie that tries to pack all that shit in. Get the fundamentals down then change what needs to be changed.

Again, look at Harry Potter 3 for a good example of changing source material in a movie adaptation.

This isn't like a TV adaptation where going all over the place would be considered unacceptable. You only have 2 hours to tell a movie story on average.

First you go back to /reddit/

>says normie instead of normalfag
>calls others reddit

Please fucking kill yourselves, you racist cunts. Thank you

it's like watching two autistic kids try to mock each other