Why can't you just accept that she is the best superheroine of the modern age?

Why can't you just accept that she is the best superheroine of the modern age?

Wonder Woman still runs around in a bikini. That's not progressive.

Sue Storm has flirted with many men, even though she has a loving husband.

Storm is literally a mutant.

Starfire switches from naive, loveable teenager to sex-crazed junkie, depending on her mood.

Captain Marvel is the best female lead that we've got. And I'm not paid by Marvel to say this. I know her movie is going to be a hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnhw-4lu93U
youtube.com/watch?v=oGUQLrkX4AE
youtube.com/watch?v=NuX5nxXvzpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This but unironically.

Is there some law that states that the OP must always be phrased in the form of a shitpost?
Can't you just say what you really mean?

Why aren't you even trying, OP?

The movie will be a hit. It just should have happened already, because now it has lost the opportunity to be the first Good Female Superhero movie. Fuck Ike.

>Wonder Woman still runs around in a bikini. That's not progressive.
t. jealous roastie.

why does nobody know what a bikini is anymore

Greek stems Muggas, it ain't hard

CAPTAIN MARVEL HAS NOTHING NOTABLE ABOUT HER!

NOTHING!

ZILCH!

Just because she's a strong hero who doesn't back down is really stupid because that's every female hero!

Dc has better crossovers too

Captain Marvel is "Earth's Mightest's Hero" and "the Boss of Space."

>Captain Marvel is the best female lead that we've got.
Billy is a guy and he is still a guy when he turns into Captain Marvel, go away

Both generic titles! Name one story she's known for that ISN'T HER BEING RAPED BY HER OWN SON

Kree-Skrull war, user.

Which A) Means they had to take the other most popular alien element for her film and B) serve as a setup for Secret Invasion.

Carol thread!

>obvious bait is obvious

But wanna respond anyways and say this.

Hellonon payed fanboy/intern at Marvel, I just wanna say, no matter how much Marvel tries and shoves it down our throats, Captain Marvel isn’t and never will be as relevant as Wonder Woman....... EVER!!! That Marvel should just fucking accept that. Let her be an actual character instead of a vessel for politics and maybe.... just maybe..... she get decent sales, not outstanding sales, but enough to actually warrant continuing.

Carol hate thread? Carol hate thread

No, Carol love thread.

>captain marvel
>woman
did DC give billy a sex change or something?

>Shazamfags

You are now Shazam

Speaking of women heroes Chloe Bennet AKA Quake had her boob poppin out ok Instagram if anyone is into that.

pretty much this.

the funny & ironic part is that they could've easily used black widow or scarlet witch (and to a lesser extant kamala when the character was white hot) as their answer to wonder woman but they HAD to make it carol for some reason.

i can only imagine how much time, money & effort was wasted on pushing carol.

shazam is the wizard

>Storm is literally a mutant.

So what.

Ya the blonde bimbo wearing a bath suit. Also was an alcoholic with anger management issues.

it's so weird that NRS isn't working on a MKvDC 2 when it's very clear they're testing the waters for it with scorpion, sub zero & raiden in injustice

hell, captain marvel's ending in the first injustice game even sets it up

youtube.com/watch?v=qnhw-4lu93U

That time she got drunk on Kree alcohol and injured the Inhumans' dog.

Ms. Marvel is better than Captain Marvel

Does this look like a mother fucking bikini to you?

Absolute shit taste.

>That's not progressive.

Thank God. Progressiveism is cancer

>Why can't you just accept that she is the best superheroine of the modern age?
because she's basically the super hero equivalent of roman reigns (someone pushed to the moon by corporate while fan interest in them is either hostile or apathetic)

it's ironic you say that considering marvel has been trying to make carol their wonder woman for years

i don't care about wonder woman either but at least she looks like a woman. i don't know where marvel had it in their heads that the problem with why no one cares about their pet project is that she looks too feminine.

>And I'm not paid by Marvel to say this.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGUQLrkX4AE

>I know her movie is going to be a hit.
it's going to crash & burn like inhumans another pet project by marvel

Monica Rambeau deserves the title of Captain Marvel than Carol.

Monica is garbage, Carol's a far better character.

>"the Boss of Space."
thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=NuX5nxXvzpg

Did the bait taste good?

>Wonder Woman still runs around in a bikini.

Technically, it's some sort of bustier(?) and a skirt.

>Sue Storm has flirted with many men, even though she has a loving husband.

So what?

You meant to say "nigger". You know you did. I know you did. Next time, just say it. And no, Storm being Black is not a bad thing, you racist twatbacon.

>Starfire switches from naive, loveable teenager to sex-crazed junkie, depending on her mood.

...I'm not seeing the downside here.

Nope, that would be Laura from "Logan". Dafne Keen is fucking amazing.

>this cloth progressive

nigga please

Why do mutherfuckers have to post a topic ironically instead of just fucking saying what they mean?

>superheroine
That's a man, man.

She is no where near as good as wonder woman but I like That shes around because she is a major female character that allowed to be flawed.
Like actually flawed. She shows the hard edge of someone who has lived a hard life with fucked up shit that happened. If you look at her entire publication history from cheesecake swimsuit onsie to hardass butch dyke-esque space cop shows character growth that alot of characters never even come close to.
Flaws overcome and grown into.
I mean civil war 2 was her at her most wrong, but doing it because she's so wants to live up to the ideals of what she thinks a hero is and does. She wants to be taken seriously as a hero and a force for good to the point that she fucks up a fellow hero and is willing to minority report the shit out of the world she swears to protect.
Shes like Hank Pym, except a bit better at being a hero, but just barely.

Today I learn Marvel fans live in an absolute world of delusion.

Carol is an absolutely horrible superheroine, in every concievable way. Wonder Woman outdoes her in every regard. Carol is also a massive fuck up in every regard too.

Carol's movie will be shit as well. It'll be the standard Marvel tripe like what's happening in Ragnarok, where humor is expected to anchor the movie, where it shouldn't be.

Mary Sues are terrible characters, OP.

A worse opinion was never uttered.

I agree liking Carol is shit taste, thanks for reminding us.

Lol she wasn't even in the Kree-Skrull War, they are only adapting that story for her because she doesn't have any adaptable or memorable story.

It's pretty much like said, she's known for rape baby even Bendis brought it up again in Jessica Jones.

>[citation needed]

The sad thing is the movie WILL make money. The average movie goer has the attention span of a potato, and has to have big explosions, property damage, and an assload of references to other, better movies to make it interesting. Even if the movie fails in the U.S. the Chinese will eat our shit because "It big American action movie", why the HELL do you think Bay shilled China as the savior in the last Transformers money and that movie made triple digits. Movies are now only made for CHINESE people user.

Fuck your progress and fuck you too.

Yes, but it's unique to Sup Forums

>why does nobody know what a bikini is anymore

I blame Muslims.

>Cap
>Thor
>Strange
>Spidy
>now this

Imagine Avengers phase 4 poster with all these red and blue people.

if she covers her hair, maybe. I understand that a female superhero does not have to wear cloths like a normal female, at least not the brawler types.

sorry Carol, your legacy has more heat in less than 5 years than you did in 40