What's the point of life when all it is but a theatre of heartbreak?

My dad might not make it and I have to see him like this daily. It'll break my heart to see him depart one day. Hug your dad while you still can niggers I wish none of you get to see your dad in PAIN pain

Sorry to hear that user. I will keep him in my thoughts. All the best.

Your dad is kek?

Just went through the same thing recently, mine passed this past weekend.

Best advice I can give you is be there for your ma if she's still around and utilize your stress/tension as fuel to do heavy compound lifts at the gym

the thumbnail looked like pepe in a bed

I love you user

wow that topic post was downright poetic man, all the best.

Good luck for you and your dad, mudslime

My dad was supposed to die from a number of reasons, though despite this, he's still here. I sympathize with you, and just know that we got your back pham

My dad made me ugly so I have no love for him. Maybe I would appreciate him if he was good looking.

my dad died when he was banging his younger wife and he popped a blood vessel in his brain

By the time i got to the hospital he was gone...he was alive but moaning and unconcious

took about 10 hours after that watching his body randomly try and sit up..cough up blood then lay back down

he stopped breating eventually....didnt get along with him but i cried

sorry to hear man.

Good luck op, what does your dad have?

this is good advice, (talk therapy will also help) acquire strength to face the world anew

Stay strong Paki bro! We will all feast together again in the halls of Valhalla one day!

>pol
>parents
>father in their life
Kek

im scared im gonna die from this because I have high blood pressure and chronic constipation; I have to constantly push on the loo.

>those feels
My dad died nearly 5 years ago now. Was only last weekend I took my six month old son down to visit his grave

keep your family close senpai, dad's passing pretty much broke mine apart as they all turned on mum and went full jew over what little wealth he left

he used to warn me about be on the look out for tinfling in your finger tips

he was arrogant as fuck though

"if i die ill just take 2 paracetomol and walk it off" lol he didnt take his meds

TAKE YOUR MEDS!

>mfw hypocritical Sup Forums goes full Wojak disregarding the fact that op is a paki.

Better die this way, then die slowly in a Hospital where only mashines keep you alive

He will be with Christ in Glory soon.

And when it is your time you will be reunited.

Unless you're faggot atheists.

Wrong pic.. well, who cares

i give pol pakis a pass....hes in his own country and probs is redpilled as much as us so hes alright

its the ones who live on my street who act like cunts that i hate

sorry to hear that, what happened?

I know this feel bro. My dad left this world s long time ago

Love you man

All I wish is for a death, painless and quick, not having to depend upon a nurse to change my soiled mandiapers.

Sorry to hear about it user.

I'm an only child, so

I have to Man UpĀ® anyway

He's most likely muslim.

Sorry about your dad. Maybe try moving him to a hospital that doesn't look like it belongs in africa or pakistan.

Common his dad is on his death bed. It's something universal we all will face at some stage of our life. Why do you have to use your edge in a thread like this? Isn't there some CTR shill you need to go harass?

He's not in my country why should I care about his race?

I would off myself but I concluded that if there's no God I would just go to the abyss and if there was a God I'd just go to hell because I killed myself. So I'm reluctantly alive. If I died now, I'd die a kissless virgin. But if I continue living, there's at least a chance I'll pay for a hooker in future and get sex off my checklist,.

Ask the local pharmacist for a stool softener, drink plenty of water, eat some kinda vegetables even if they're slathered in sauce of you choice, go on a daily walk for an hour or so. You'll drop some pounds and lower the B/P.

>Unless you're faggot atheists.

Or Buddhists or Muslims or Catholics.

thx user.

>Islamic moon on flag

Kill yourself and go fuck virgins with your pedo dad, Mudslime

sorry, faem.

1. i do not care about niggers
2. if anyone ever posted something remotely related to real life on Sup Forums

Your dad is a good person.

Our lord, Kek, please help this poor soul to make a full recovery.

Kek bless.

fuck off

sage