Aussie bros, what is your opinion on the 7Pm Project? How liberal is the news show?

Aussie bros, what is your opinion on the 7Pm Project? How liberal is the news show?

Here is my opinion

Triggered

Your mom is very liberal with her pussy.

Sorry mate

relax leaf

Your mum's pussy relaxed after I dug a tunnel with my tube steak.

Can't wait to watch it Wednesday when they try to process Trump winning

Akhmad from Montreal

They're all just soros shills right?

Leftism, gutter tier reporting and holier-than-thou attitudes

They're basically the news equivalent of Melbourne

How did they go through like 10 hosts in only a few short years?

Who /wantstorapecarrie/ here?

>be muslim
>support (((marriage """""equality""""")))
pick one you slimy big nosed Egyptian faggot

leftist globalist propaganda

Cant wait to watch it when Trump Lord Savior wins

waleed BTFO

Without a doubt
Waleed can fuck off
Carrie was hotter as a blonde
Pete is a funny fat cunt

Georgie is best girl, tho

it was enjoyable until they got Peter Hellier and i got redpilled

I want to see Waleed Aly assfuck the blonde one, desu. That would be the only thing that would make it worth watching.

Waleed Aly is a smug cunt with shitty opinions, Carrie Bickmore has zero opinions that aren't "typical lefty" and Peter Helliar has never been funny. All wrapped up in a pseudo-intellectual atmosphere, a massively inflated sense of self-importance and 30% of the airtime devoted to "sneaky" advertising for Channel 10 shows.

It's not even left or right, just straight up propaganda for whatever their owners want.

It's extreme leftistsm

My opinion is that Waleed Aly is troll bait that the media serves up to stir people. He's like a lefty Kyle Sandilands - a lot of the audience are tuning in just because they want to be outraged.

Sounds about right, Waleed Aly is piece of shit and a Muslim brotherhood supporter from Egypt.

I doubt it. I think he's a latte sipping faggot every bit as HIV positive as any greens voter you'll find in Melbourne. I doubt he socializes with many people from his own ethnic background at all.

I hate it, i hate everything about it.
But not from a liberal point of view instead i hate it because it's not fucking funny, it's everything related to that Rove McManus cunt. I hate that man so much.

Havent seen it in about 3 years and it was pretty shit back then. I imagine it only got worse

This isn't a shit opinion.

It's a piece of fucking shit. I'm sorry but sage.

Hahaha, thanks for that (funny) segment Peter "Kids these days say lol, right?" Hellier, now lets talk about my gold logie and how I'm also a Muslim. Therefore all my opinions are worth more than any guest we have on this show, to the point where we will talk over them while they speak. Carrie Thicc-more here will now talk about how she has no idea what cricket is! Haha! But Carrie also is getting serious on the lack of females in cricket, which is a serious issue. So don't disagree or you're just scared of Muslims and a racist.

charlie pickering is the embodiment of a numale fag but he was the "counter-balance" before this show went completely off the rails
that's how liberal it is