8.NOVEMBER - CIVIL WAR in USA!!!

addictinginfo.org/2016/09/26/georgia-trump-supporter-preparing-for-civil-war-if-hillary-clinton-wins-election-audio/

On 8.november, we will know who is gonna win, and no matter if it's crooked Shillary or Trump, it won't be peaceful. It will be civil unrest all over the nation.

>If Trump wins, BLM rioters, SJW's and feminists will go violent in all of the larger urban centers, which would likely demand a major riot police or even military response.
>If Clinton wins, the american paramilitary units and Alex Jones shills from infowars might probably try to attempt a coup

We have only 4 days left and then, world as we know it might not even fucking exist. In 4 days, it might be the worst series of events on U.S. soil since 9-11.

ARE YOU PREPARED? WHERE WILL YOU BE WHEN THE SECOND AMERICAN CIVIL WAR HAPPENS, Sup Forums?

bumpp again

Relax

It's really gonna happen, isn't it?

>it won't actually happen

I can't wait!

I have my nunchaku ready if there is going to be any trouble.

get in here kek wills it

there just larping pay no mind

This year needs to chill the fuck out already.

Fiction is starting to have more entertainment value than actual entertainment.

>american paramilitary units and Alex Jones shills from infowars might probably try to attempt a coup

Can't wait to see muh second amendment freaks being gunned down by the government

i don't think so...if trump wins it will be peaceful. there won't be the sense of he "cheated" in the election that hillary obviously has

This is what we believe. This is not what the cucks believe. Take one look at left media these days and you see that cucks are preparing to wage war the moment Trump wins, something I barely see "muh second amendment" rednecks do.

>argentina
>love live

How's losing the drug war going for you, Flan?

cant wait for the goverments to hang

including their useless authoritarian supporters

/thread

You're kidding yourself if you don't think anti-trump niggers, spics, and sjws won't riot. They've already been violent this year.

I would love to see Obama's wrath unleashed when the treasonous alt-rightists finally find the courage to get violent.

amazing find, thanks

FUCKING THIS

this attitude is why your country sucks nigger

how much to they pay you and how did you get an Eesti proxy?

this, spanish colonies should listen to brotier Austria

Obama's a pussy desu
He has the officer class in his pocket, but the rank-and-file support him. It's something like 80% Trump support in the military as a whole, and 100% among combat arms. He also has most of the police on his side, ICE have broken their tradition of never getting involved to endorse him, and the FBI have essentially thrown in their lot with the American people by going after Hillary.
I look forward to seeing Obama's wrath when the military, law enforcement and gun nuts are all united against him. Is he going to hit golf balls at them, or just give them a stern talking-to?

NOW
O
W

You guys make sure that this time, for the first time in history, the good side wins.

>the goverment would get behind a hick revolution

Alt-rightists everyone.

fuck off putin shill

FUCKING THIS

Well, the odds don't matter, the tyranny will not be tolerated, desu

>clearly oppose Putin and his army of nationwrecking shills
>get called a Putin shill

Hmmmmmmm

Truly I speak you, brothers, shit is even now at hand.

>third-worlder
>statist cocksucker

hand-in-hand

good thing I live in a civilized city where we don't go burning shit down just because things don't go our way.

if trump wins I anticipate a mood similar to "well the patriots lost the super bowl again"

Go Ahead make my day.

I would like nothing more than a bunch of snipers shooting at democrats. Just make sure you shoot some of the clinton machine as well. Firebomb their offices.

But we all know that US citizens talk more than act. 8th will come and go, Hilary will win and the sheep will be put back in the pen.

damn right jap you speak as it is

I've already stocked up on enough supplies to go innawoods with my family to wait this one out. I'd like to fight, but my parents are disabled and need me.

I'm going to be hanging out with ur mum

The normal advice to 3 litres of water per person per day. Drinking cleaning and cooking.
My emergency bag for earthquakes includes popcorn as it just takes heat to cook and no water.