Why don't people just laugh at his jokes? He'd probably commit less murders

Why don't people just laugh at his jokes? He'd probably commit less murders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LikMS5gDDI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hard to laugh when he's always swinging that damn straight razor around. All blowing shit up, chopping hella faces and shit.

So did he regrow his face or what.
I swear to god comic books are retarded.

it's irrelevant if we're laughing at it or not

If you laugh at his jokes he'll feel the satisfaction of making someone laugh regardless of what he did and want to do more. If you don't laugh he'll still desire the satisfaction and want do more just this time might be more desperate. There's no winning here.

Batman pls go

>Why don't people just laugh at his jokes?
They're not funny

He dipped himself in a Lazarus Pit IIRC.

Because he's not funny

The only winning move is to rape him

Because he's not funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=8LikMS5gDDI

Because we've heard the joke before.

And it wasn't funny the first time.

So he could peel himself like a banana over and over again and take a quick Lazarus dip afterwords and be none the worse (besides a few Joker dangles hanging off)?

But his jokes usually are murders.

Because he is a shitty character, it's the ultimate plot armor. Until they make him a god or something that explains why he is still alive he is one of the worst characters ever.

Because he is a terrible comedian.

I find him pretty funny.

But you have to admit that raping him would be the greatest joke you could pull off on him.

>be none the worse
Essentially. But only because he's already batshit.

He doesn't do jokes anymore, user. He's no longer a clown, just a chalk skinned serial killer.

>openly posting in a thread that's being monitored by GPD

Gordon pls go.

They're probably worried that if they laugh he'll slice open their mouths to give them a big smile to remember him by.

>fewer murders

>a normal human who has become numb from pain because of all the drugs is taking is somehow an unstoppable force that even the earth's mightiest heroes could not ultimately stop

when will they kill him like they did with Logan, Sup Forums?

joker hasn't been funny in years

i think in a few instances some of the other batman rogues mention it

I legitimately think that is an incredible line. I think it may have been the framing/delivery in the context of the scene. It's the climax of TKJ right?

no one finds joker funny.
that is why he is forced to rely on his joker gas.
or he just drops the funny man act and becomes mr edgy 'i'll cut you up'

Snyder's writing its shit. I can't believe he's praised.

Stupid question, but genuinely curious: What would the Joker do if he ran into some hero (an outsider, not Batman or anyone that's directly associated with him) who said something to the effect of "you aren't funny, mass murder isn't funny, there's not even a joke here and you are just a psychopath" to him?

superman did that.
joker just ignores it.

why hasn't the Joker ever incapacitated a hero by telling a joke so funny they can't stop laughing and lose concentration?

because joker is not funny
that is the whole point

They could have made this to something really interesing because the lazarus pit makes you kinda insane if you use it too often but Jokers bleached face and green hair could be changed back to his natural haircolour. He would look like a normal dude but is more indane than ever, somekind of rage lunatic who is more threatening or something like that and in the end Batman have to stop the Joker by tossing him back into the chemical that bleached him the first time and so he creates the Joker a second time.

JOKERS SOOOOOO CRURAZZZZY NOT EVEN A ALIEN MORE CAPABLE THAN SUPERMAN CAN CALM HIS INSANNNE MIND HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fuck joker and everyone that writes him like a fucking god

But in that panel he did temporarily make joker lucid. Besides if he could permanently fix mental illnesses wouldnt it raise the question of why he doesn't just fix everyone in arkham?

Yep, and I agree

you think that page is bad?
oh you will love the page where joker's crazy mind overpowers the fucking Spectre