Are Ashkenazi Jews the one true masterrace Sup Forums?

Are Ashkenazi Jews the one true masterrace Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer#Anti-semitic_statements
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich#The_Wolf_of_the_Kremlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing more than an obvious display nepotism. Kikes are nothing more than parasites.

They are.

no sephardic jews are

don't make me laugh.

All kikes are filthy schemers and usury peddlers.

Smite the parasite.

>Are Ashkenazi Jews the one true masterrace Sup Forums?

Master Race comes from the Nordic Mysticism developed out of Madam Blavatsky's work, by Guido von List. It came to the central members of the German Workers Party through a social club called the Thule Society. The Aryan Man is descended from literal ancient aliens and this means that he has latent psychic powers that could be unleashed if the human admixture in the Aryan peoples could be bred out. The idea of the Master Race is unique to that particular brand of Nordic mysticism.

No, they are diseased which is why they feel the need to breed with Europeans.

No

>full of genetic diseases
>literally the most decadent and degenerate race of people
>matrilineal succession of the Jewishness
>Jewish women constantly cuck Jewish men
>practice circumcision
Nope

They were once Khazars. They are ruling the goyim since the beginning of time.

>jew
>masterrace

Pick one

jews do not race mix whilst actively encouraging everyone else to.. this is the only reason they are successful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer#Anti-semitic_statements

Nobody is more redpilled on the JQ than the half-kike. It is a curse I'd never wish upon anyone.

He's wasn't a half Jew, he was just a Jew sine his mom was 100% Jewish and dat matrilineal succession

Genetic half, only one chromosome is tainted.

Jews do have the highest IQs of any race in the world so I'd say yes.

A masterrace would be honourable, people would want freely to follow the lead.

A masterrace has no need for deceiving, or being lying little shits like (((them)))

>not understanding how it works
Spend more time

Vaidity of study?

It's just because they had a small founding population with selection pressures up the ass for a few centuries.

This

Ashkenazim are not a separate race. They're European Jews, i.e. they're white.

Why are you accepting bullshit as true?

There is no gene or characteristic that causes Jews to scheme and betray others. The cause is intelligence. Any group of people with an average IQ as high as Jews have are going to have those in their ranks that try to get to the top no matter who they have to betray.

When I look at the Jews, I see Nobel Prize winners and scientists first and foremost.

They're not white. They're as white as Romani Gypsies and mixed race nignogs

>They impoverished the people by lending them money.

Whites have more high iq ppl than jews have in total population.

you're stupid for even doubting this

Yes
source: a russian living in Israel

Pretty much. Of course the inbred hicks on Sup Forums don't know enough history to understand Jews saved the world and the US from communism, built the US into a superpower and turned it into the biggest economy in the world.

There have been tons of studies that show that Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of about 110, which aligns right up with your average middle class whites and asians which, given the way Medieval and Renaissance societies placed them and their own cultural values, makes perfect sense. The problem is that their little bellcurve is pretty steep, so proportionally North Western Europeans (with the higher European IQ's) have more "geniuses" per capita than these European Jews while also have more people that would now be considered mentally disabled.

Where are they?
Israels pisa is 450.

truth t b h f a m

doesnt mean they arent bad for the everyday man though. the fact they have such low number just exasperates the issue. if they made up like 30% of the population they would rule unanimously. but they make up 0.5% and they've degenerated society in a way that benefits about 5% of the 0.5% of jews within the world.

if they had working sex drives i might give them a pass. but they arent even able to accumulate basic numbers. their claim to the stake is at the expense of too many people for it to be valid

Yes but I doubt Sup Forums is ever going to accept this fact

Yes. Just because a small faction of the goyim don't want to follow our lead - out of jealousy, of course - doesn't make us any less of the master race.

>(with the higher European IQ's)
I obviously mean out of Europeans, this includes Poles, Northern Italians, Frenchmen, and some Spaniards. Also the Fins have pretty high IQs despite being pretty genetically unique out of Europe.

Kasparov isn't even entirely Jewish. He's half Armenian.

What bullshit are you on about?

>full of genetic diseases
>still responsible for 90% of modern "white" science

Take away Jews from the whites and you take away all the supposedly "intellectual superiority" of whites. Go on, name a "white" invention. It's probably Jewish.

>the internet
>nuclear power
>computers
>lasers
>optical disks
>artificial intelligence
>Google

And Israel is full of Sephardic Jews and other non-Ashkenazi Jews along with some arabs, which brings down their scores. Plus those that decided to settle in Israel instead of staying rich and mobile in Europe and America is another factor that acts like a filter.

Is this what Hitler ment?

Nothing white is Jewish.

No. But Bnei Menashe are

The actual studies are behind paywalls but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

>The average IQ score of Jews has been calculated to be 112–115 (Cochran et al.),

>T. Not ashkenazim

That's not true in the least bit. Ashkenazi Jews would have never even existed if it weren't for Europeans, let alone achieved the same scientific achievements, which that "90% of modern science" number is 100% bullshit.

>being such a massive fucking retard he can't even google the word 'usury' which his feeble dumb-shit mind clearly has been unable to grasp

shiggy

Then whites are not the master race.

let me elaborate:
for centuries the smartest jew(the one that knows the tora best) was the leader, the most important rabi
if you think deeply its almost an utopia, where the smartest is the ruler.
a ashkenazi jew even today knows that if he want to be successful he has to use his brain, its that simple, all people are equal, jews are told they are the smartest so they act like it
.the mind is programmable.

Israel is 50% adkenazi, usa is 50% white fullnof mex and niggers.

Sephsrdics have suppossed iq of 100, should be higher pisa and academic scores but these meaures are really irrelevent.

>kikes who control everything also promote and bump themselves up regardless if they are really smart or not

They do shit like in the op pic purely as a mockery of everyone else, rather than because they have any more ability.

Why would a masterrace of Jews be full of the weakest most inbred disgusting rat like people imaginable?

Are white people with a STEM degree the master race?
Are bicycle driver more intelligent then those who drive with public transport?
Are people with long hair considered to be more beautiful?

Probably all true
But the questions are stupid and so the answers are meaningless.

Everyone here citing IQ is a fucking retard. Jewish IQ is 115?

>OY vey, whitey btfo!

There's also only 15 million jews. If you look at the iq distribution of whites, We have far more >115 IQ whites than 15 million (remember only half of kikes even hit 15. If we were to take the top 15 million whites and have them form one breeding group they'd be far superior to the jews.

Validity?

that's funny because bobby fischer was an ashkenazi and he fucking hated jews.

It's true, ashke-NAZI boi

whatchu gonna do when we pound yo wyfe wid big sephardic dix

we da real jewz you is just russians

Dumbass. Unless Jews were forcing random Europeans by threat of violence to take out loans, which seems unlikely given the Jews' small numbers, how is it the Jews' fault that Europeans agreed to take the loans out?

Yet the average IQ in Israel is 95

Average IQ of Israel is like 90-95 or something. Average IQ of the US is 98-101. I'm really not sure why you're arguing this, just because they have a high average IQ doesn't mean anything let alone that they're some sort of Masterrace. I'd rather be a "dumb" 103 average IQ North Western European than some 110 Average IQ Ashkenazi Jew since European populations still have a large segment of their population is at the average or above the average of those inbred Jews, without all the stuff that comes with it.

Because looks are irrelevant when it comes to real power. Intelligence and health are everything.

Jewish people in general have a culture and religion built highly around some very intellectual qualities.

Yes, Jewish people are quite cunning and intelligent - these alone do not decide the dominance of a race though.

We're talking about people who've been asskicked across all of the Eastern hemisphere by almost every race on earth.

>Take away Jews from the whites and you take away all the supposedly "intellectual superiority" of whites.
>Lists late 20th century technological achievements largely worked on my gentiles

The white world/West reached it's peak in the 19th century - when the Jews had yet to come out of their self imposed ghettos. The white countries conquered the world and greatly surpassed all other races technologically and culturally while the Jews remained in their own communities contributing nothing.

Yeah, Jewish accomplishments in 20th century science are pretty impressive. However they are nowhere near enough to makeup for the destruction wreaked by Jewish political movements like Bolshevism or the corruption and degeneracy they've inflicted upon the US and most Western countries.

>Ashkenazi jews would never have existed if it weren't for Europeans, let alone achieved the same scientific achievements

You mean how they were treated as second class citizens, or do you mean they built upon the work of a few white scientists?

Then all modern science are thanks to the Persians who gave us the base 10 system.

>After all, science is essentially international, and it is only through lack of the historical sense that national qualities have been attributed to it.

Health and looks go hand in hand, there have been tons of studies about this. Wealthy Jews just last forever because they've never worked a hard day in their lives and they have access to the best medical technology in addition to the use of black market organs, etc.

when you get kicked you learn to adapt, another trairt of high intelligence

a man who adapts can do everything he whises, he has been in so many new situation befor that solving another situation became second nature

10/10 at goal post moving kike

Ashkenazi Jews are Judaized Armenians.

A nigger could have 110 iq does that mean he is your tribe?

Does a fox let a tiger eat his meals?

Supremacy isnt stated its done, average iq of Jews is not supremacy.

Holy fuck are you retarded? I never said they're superior and I'm not sure why you're implying that I'm implying having a high IQ makes someone a certain ethnicity

Ashkenazi are the smart ones. All the rest might as well by goyim.

20th century science >>>>>>> 19th century shit

Oh, and about blaming Jews for communism. Marx, the Jew, wrote a book about a utopia where a democratic state ran everything for the good of the people, which was a nice if impractical idea. Slavs, namely Lenin and Stalin, took that idea and turned it into a despotic, tyrannical one party government that imprisoned political opponents and silenced free speech.

There's a difference between looking good/attractive and looking healthy. The people in the picture are not particularly attractive, but they look healthy enough for people of their ages.

Your IQ is obviously not supreme.

Good for Jews, jews could have iqs of 200000, doesnt change a thing Juden Raus.

Israel is a complete molten pot right now, you have EVERYONE HERE, blacks,arabs, jews, russians, europeans, etc.
we are talking about ashkenazi jews
ashkenazis were those who laid the foundation for this beutiful thing called Israel, and as a russian I can only respect them

"Me" if me mattered we wouldnt be talking of Jews, I dont give a fuck about the different races ability, I wont share resources and mynland with them.

Marx was clearly a dumbass if he didn't foresee his "utopian" government winding down into the same tyrannical one party government that is notable in EVERY communist country EVER.

He wasn't even the slightest bit intelligent for thinking that it required a benevolent ruler to take care of people, guess what? Marcus Aurelius, not a Jew, said exactly the same thing 2000 years ago, and unlike Marx, he actually ran an empire.

>this is 10/10 in leafland

>Slavs, namely Lenin and Stalin
Lenin was a kike, you dipshit.
Stalin was it too, only secretly. Despite being married to the sister of kike genocide engineer Lazar Kaganovich.

>There's a difference between looking good/attractive and looking healthy.
No shit but there is a general trend that people who are more physically attractive (more robust, more symmetrical, healthier weight, healthy/normal heights, strong square jaws and faces, etc) tend to have lower risk factors of genetic/inheritable diseases. This makes sense when you consider how sexual selection is supposed to work.
>The people in the picture are not particularly attractive, but they look healthy enough for people of their ages.
Most of those people have numerous long term/chronic health problems, multiple organ transplants, etc.

>Poland
Literally the Jewish cumbucket, Paradis Judaeorum.

>ashkenazis were those who laid the foundation for this beutiful thing called Israel
Wasn't it Yahweh/"G-d" after muh holocaust and muh six gorillion?

Ah, the stormfag version of history.

But what I do care about is the overall picture of Jewish race, existed for 3000 years, not once did they rule over people, in fact they were conquered the most.

>Lenin wasn't a Jew
>Stalin didn't practice in secret
Wew

no, those are just words, im talking about actions

>m-muh mizrahim and sepharadim are ruining r ashkenazi masterrace
>we wuz intelligentz n shiet
This is what happens when you let melting pots happen, you should've listened

Hitler was a Zionist too, it was the Muslims who killed you

>A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".

Thank you Jews you are our greatest ally.

Lenin and Trotsky - both Jewish.

>Hitler was a Zionist too
Elaborate on that. I've heard this before, but it doesn't make sense.

Israel but seem really beautiful to a third world Russian whose country spent a almost a century under Jewish rule and was put into poverty after they were given the next gift of the Jews after international communism, which was international capitalism all owned by the same Oligarchs (many Jewish) who had ran everything during Soviet times.

penicillin

You mean, clearly stating a a democratic communist government, is at fault some white people decided "democracy" meant "dictatorship?" Truly fires my neurons
His maternal grandfather was a Jew. He was 1/4 Jewish.

They are free to get the fuck out of the white races land and go to their desert.

There is no casus belli for another race to inhabit my races land.

The black market organ stuff just sounds like stormfag rumors backed by no evidence. I've seen no reason to believe that old Jews are more feeble than old people of any ethnicity.

No, even kike media like New York Times and Times says so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich#The_Wolf_of_the_Kremlin