I don't think you people understand what is happening right now

I don't think you people understand what is happening right now.

We, anons, are the front lines. We have uncovered corruption at the highest level and we are witnessing the unveiling of quite possibly the largest conspiracy KNOWN TO MAN.

A cult, so deeply intwined into our Government that has existed for decades. A cult that sacrifices children and, possibly, cannibalizes them.

We are witnessing the birth of a New Era. Whether it's one of chaos or of peace has yet to be seen.

We are a shard of history, fellow anons. The flow of knowledge has only just begun, and Sup Forums is the archive for it all.

Anons are Hermaeus Mora.

And we are writing our Oghma Infinium.

We haven't done shit its all wikileaks asshole unless you count reading all the shit wiki puts out being on the "front line"

Skyrim was good and all but don't you think this is taking it too far?
Also stop typing like a Reddit fag.

>sits on his fat ass refreshing Sup Forums every 5 minutes
>reads some bullshit posted by a website that says all democrats are child raping devils
>'w-we sure beat them leftists together, huh guys!'

Pol needs to write some black books. Or we can transcribe a collection of extremely red pilled materials and make black books on topics. We need to gather the best literary minds from pol.

I second this.

The problem with Sup Forums is that it's so alienated from the normies that stuff is rarely spread. Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily want to ATTRACT normies but..... yeah.

relax fag, this isn't an anime
kek

Yep, feels like I'm in a fucking Lovecraft story or the fucking True Detective

>largest conspiracy KNOWN TO MAN
>A cult, so deeply intwined into our Government that has existed for decades
>sacrifices children and, possibly, cannibalizes them
*Citation needed

can you PLEASE actually use a real lovecraftian god like yog sothoth, the one that Hermaeus Mora was based on, it's so fucking cringey and uncultured that you're referencing a video game instead of the almost hundred year old characters

Hi ctr.

>Does it hurt knowing 'progressive' has really meant 'ritualistically rape, sacrifice, and probably eat children', and that you've been shilling for actual evil?

I just ran through the Dragonborn DLC again. Sue me.

Plus it's 6 AM here. Doesn't make anything I said any less true.

And no citation given, just as I expected. Fucking larpers

guys don't fuck this up for me. i just got my ticket to join the illuminati. please wait until after i get to have at least a little fun. i had to sacrifice too much.

This

Neckbeards getting sweaty while reading through thousands of emails can't really be considered "frontlines"

>he can't even use the CTR meme properly

Get the fuck back to plebit, will ya?

Fucking donkey

Spamming that shit on social media can be considered "figting in the frontlines". This is a memetic war.

Just as you are fighting for your side, ctr shill.

Lovecraft made it all up too.

This. True detective season 1 was real.

I've been sitting out during the election so far. However, looking at all you've done... I really believe you guys are heroes. You have changed the world and have given this basement dweller hope for a better tomorrow. Only four more days.

So cute, there is a handfull of anons that do actually something

You and the mojority of this board are just
>praise kek
>lolwut
>habbening
Tards without any value, face it even if you can run from your father spending your whole time on the internet sou can't run from your uselessness

uuh we are basically the FBI right now

And the Cubs just won the World Series.
2 spooky 4 me

>Implying the FBI left since 2008

We're their largest asset now at least for the pro-trump front of the FBI
FBI user is legit and is most likely a poor lad assigned to monitor shit here in case of CP and stumbled upon individuals who has far greater influence than they think
We effectively shifted the tides of politics throughout the globe in less than a year and made Gen Z a guaranteed conservative generation 95 representing here and all of my lads are redpilled

It looks like I'm watching some underage autists get misled by false leads while there's a clear cut case of corruption to focus on.

agreed
a redpill sticky would be a good start aswell