Brit/pol/ - Nigel edition

>High Court ruling on Article 50 will not blow Brexit off course, Theresa May expected to tell EU boss Jean-Claude Juncker
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/theresa-may-expected-to-tell-eu-boss-jean-claude-juncker-brexit/

>Work on eight Type 26 frigates to begin in Summer 2017
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37861162

>Priti Patel got a 'major wrap over the knuckles' from Theresa May in aid funding row
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/priti-patel-got-a-major-wrap-over-the-knuckles-from-theresa-may/

>Greens back Lib Dem candidate against Zac Goldsmith in byelection
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/04/greens-back-lib-dem-candidate-against-zac-goldsmith-in-byelection

>Outrage as Great Ormond Street hospital worker wishes illness on Brexiteers’ children on BBC Question Time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3904526/Sack-Outrage-Great-Ormond-Street-hospital-worker-wishes-illness-Brexiteers-children-BBC-Question-Time-revenge-vote-leave-EU.html

>Three left in UKIP race as Peter Whittle withdraws
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37872311

>If the Brexit process is put in the hands of Remain MPs, the whole referendum was pointless
ibtimes.co.uk/if-brexit-process-put-hands-remain-mps-whole-referendum-was-pointless-1589729

>Former UK Army chief: Trump ‘might make the world safer’
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/03/former-uk-army-chief-trump-might-actually-make-world-safer/

>This is the size of the majority in the House of Commons against Brexit
uk.businessinsider.com/majority-house-of-commons-against-brexit-2016-11

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/we-will-achieve-brexit-even-if-it-takes-an-election-a-purge-of-t/
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/794499267125805056
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-34356097
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37872899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for once

will there be a glorious revolution if brexit is revoked?

Better sharpen those butter knives, because we're gonna be doin' a lotta butterin'.

>Priti Patel will never give me a wrap on the knuckles followed by her kissing it better

May as well just kill myself now.

no, just lots of moaning and even angrier QT audiences.

At the next GE, yes

FORMER MODEL

He's /ourguy/

>JACOB REES-MOGG: We will achieve Brexit, even if it takes an election, a purge of the Europhiles or 1,000 new peers to get there
>Tfw Mogg coup.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/we-will-achieve-brexit-even-if-it-takes-an-election-a-purge-of-t/

9th for arctic roll

Shit ice cream, even shitter sponge

nth for camilla

He seems pretty based yeah. Wants actual skilled immigrants in order to do cool shit, rather than a billion Bulgarian fruit pickers.

The current situation only highlights that with the Judiciary in the pocket of the Establishment, there can be no democracy in Britain. It's time for the people to examine the non-democratic political options. Sorry UKIP, you tried your best but at times like this stronger measures are required.

He's one half of Firestorm, of course he's based.

I'll knock you out m8

1) The role of an MP is to do what he/she thinks is for the best interests of the country

2) The role of an MP is to represent the views of their constituents

What is the right balance?

>a purge of the europhiles
is moggy a stalinist?

Moggy is for early night cuddles and tummy tickles.

> compete with Asian nations
> engineering
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
You grossly underestimate the autism of the average Asian engineer

Some MP just resigned.

Hopefully he was some faggot remainer and they're self-purging.

No it's a whole new ideology, Moggwave.
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY

>tfw lelbertarian
>only just realised that Trump would make the best president because he won't do anything
This is legitimate freaking me out lads. Am I right about this?

When it comes to referendums, you represent the views of the constituents.

That's the point of referendums. Why ask the public if you are only going to ignore it.

Go away Islamic Poland.

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/794499267125805056

WE /GENERAL ELECTION/ NOW

Lads I had my graduation ceremony yesterday. It was held in my local cathedral. When the ceremony started music played and people were dressed in the traditional robes etc. Then God Save the Queen was played. I teamed up, I just though how profoundly English this is. And thought about all that we have lost.

Whilst I was having this moment I looked to my left. Some scruffy Paki guy with a beard was on his fucking phone. For fuck sake. I despair.

it s an abo right?
did her ancestors escape the fauna and flora section of london zoo at some point?

Imagine it, a glorious Trump/Mogg Empire that straddles first the globe, and then the cosmos for the next millennia.

>may ready to trigger brexit
>suddenly some London bankers cry about muh shekels
>brexit on hold

Reeeeee

leaver

All 2.
The only reason MPs need to exist is because it is ergonomically difficult to cram the entire population into the Commons for a vote.
The logic of democracy demands government by plebiscite.

He was pro-leave but anti-hard Brexit.

I'm trying to stay positive and picturing all the faggot remainers having their souls crushed once again when we leave anyway.

A Brexiteer Tory MP who disagrees with the way they are handling it, I think he means with regards to appealing the court deision

i appreciate my boarding school education so much now. Going to chapel and so no

>Some MP just resigned.
>Hopefully he was some faggot remainer and they're self-purging.

No it's a pro-leave MP he's resigning out of protest

thumbnail looks like the tardis desu

>Stephen Phillips QC MP, who voted out, resigning in protest at the government’s approach to parliamentary scrutiny of Brexit
Nope, he was for leave. We're going to have to have a general election at this rate if autistic MPs keep triggering by elections.

Chester?

Lets just ask the question here.

We fucking told Thereasa May(be) that we wanted to leave right off, she ignored us and now the we are stuck in the EU for another few years.

>Brexit still happening
No, it's not. House of Lords can block this and they are in favour of blocking it now.

Pur only chance is the appeal in December. That won't work.

The Globalist won, just like the Irish Referendum, just like the Dutch and French referendums, they meant nothing.

Only option is to riot.

Someonw get a petition or something going.

After another MP has resigned, the governments majority is just untenable.

Now they have to do a Spring General election

>Implying there isn't overlap.

The EU will be toast.

how the fuck does that work?

I look at this and I see the movement of his thumb and I wish that it was going over my nipple. At the same time I feel awful for having impure thoughts about Moggy because I suspect he would either be very embarrassed and uncomfortable or would just downright disapprove.

Is Malik really the treasurer of some islamist sudanese association?

Tss thats a good one.

what the fuck

Yes mate

>dunmer

my sides

Bullshit

If that happens, she'll just call another election, get a Brexit mandate then JUST the entire Remain establishment

1. MPs should safe guard the country no matter what the public think

2. MPs shouldn't approve things like snoopers charter or selling weapons to saudi arabia because the public said so.

So which is it?

Ken Clarke was asked this on QT last week. His response was number 1, which in safe seats easily turns into "I'm using parliamentary expenses to build a new house for the ducks in my moat, and if my constituents don't like it, they're welcome to vote me out (they won't, lol)."

>That gum in mouth lor?
>I cane you right now chi-bai, I swear on LKY
ye fuk off m8

>Only option is to riot.
They didnt open fire on when the blacks all rioted, but I reckon they might do if we start one.

>Osborne appeals for China investment
What is his obsession with sucking Chinese cock?

The constituents, let's face it they have more intelligence than most mps. They are not very bright, or they would be doing a real job.

A couple of my friends graduated from there this week. It's a beautiful cathedral. Congrats.

I feel so awful. I'm a girl so his Catholic side can't disapprove of the homo, but I still feel so bad.

My mate told me that this high court ruling is just to decide on how exactly we will be leaving, not if we're still leaving or not.

Is this true brit/pol/?

It's a nice Cathedral

It means EEA, i.e. not actually leaving.

He's got yellow fever.

>I'm a girl
oh nvm then

>I feel so awful. I'm a girl
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Why does no one ever have the balls to cross the floor

>UK Chancellor George Osborne has been praised by Chinese state media for focusing on business ahead of human rights during his visit to Xinjiang.
He's a colossal cuck.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-34356097

The court ruling is to say that the 80% pro remain, who have a history if ignoing the public, house of commons should have final say on if we leave or not.

whos /bregret/ here?

>praised by Chinese state media for focusing on business ahead of human rights
the absolute madman

>how the fuck does that work?

"Fuck off and find another MP for your constituency, I quit"

Not sure how it will help though, our political system is literally aspoding

What SHOULD happen is Article 50 is triggered. Negotiations prove impossible with the added complexity of getting it approved by our parliament so we head for hard brexit under WTO rules

Getting that triggering of article 50 will be the ball ache part

Me desu, I still haven't received my £350 million in the post.

I don't really care about human rights in China.

The state of this government is mildly concernig its like the weimar republic without the nazis

No one I know, but a few who voted remain are now for leaving the EU.

What you're describing is a Mechanic.

Engineer's actually need to think outside the box, instead of just putting the Box together.

Literally nobody hires Asian Engineers. They hire Asian "technicians"

My girlfriend has asked me to get our tea for tonight. What do I get?

In my eyes, it's one of two situations. Either his whole campaign is based around his desire for the illusion of power where he'd be so concerned about his image and percieved 'success' as a president that he'd be too scared to actually do anything seriously controversial.
OR, he's an actual madman who will run rampant and slash their tax code to the ground while lifting regulations and he might actually save their manufacturing industry. If that's the case, he's going to piss off a lot of cheap manufacturing countries.

Neither do I, but it shows him up for the greedy jew he is, only there for that sweet yuan.

>LEAVER

NO, I could be dining on nothing but porridge and potatoes and i'd still vote Leave

>weimar republic without the nazis

>without the nazis
wait a few months

Do What I did when I graduated.

Celebrated by going out on the street and stomp on a Paki's head.

Greggs lad

asians lack the creativity of whites. Just compare old Apple (white engineers) to new Apple (DIVERSITY).

So ukip are the government in waiting?

The number of Remain voters who have accepted the decision and want the best deal now far outweighs the number of Leave voters who no longer want it.

Boris farrage said that every doctor would be getting £350 million, immigrants would be gassed and we'd reform the empire and it hadn't happened yet. I'm /bregret/

What?

The New Government is abrexit mandate. We have voted and she was placed in charged for the New Government.

What will they do after a GE, say we'll vote it through andnit gets blocked by the Lords again?

It's over, man. Last chance os the appeal in December. She never wanted Brexit, that's why she didn't trigger it right away and now it's over.

>I feel so awful. I'm a girl
G L O U C E S T E R

>Conservative Stephen Phillips resigns as a Lincolnshire MP over "irreconcilable policy differences" with government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37872899

>dunmer

kekked

Something from Tesco's Finest range.

You do love her, don't you m8?

Whatever the far right wing and racist trolls on pol feel like on that particular day.

Seems like the smart thing to do would be to go into Parliament and legislate for their deportation, but I suppose if you were pissed you can be forgiven for your short-termism.

Having a bit of a crisis.

I really dislike the majority of people I meet, I dislike current popular culture and cannot stand the generations who will soon be holding the reigns over this country. I was proud we voted for Brexit but know that if I met the 17 million people who voted for it I wouldn't get on with the majority of them.

Remind me why I care so much about this country again?

Nip down morrisons and get some of those roll out pizza bases. Jar of green pesto, some roast chicken, a lump of halloumi and a bag of salad. Use the pesto in place of tomato base, chicken and cheese topping, salad on the side. Hide the package and tell her you made the base from scratch. If you've got some balsamic salad dressing, drizzle that over the pizza once you take it out the oven.