This is canon

This is canon.

God do I hate this cuck obsessed fanbase

This is retaliation against the Jackie haters.

Yeah star fags are annoying

>God do I hate this cuck obsessed writing staff
FIFY
>Jackie thread nao

Fuck off Peanut

no fuck you

Serious question here what would you do to Jackie if she was real. Sexually speaking.

>tfw your biggest fan is now the laughing stock of reddit AND Sup Forums

Not for long because we all know who's gonna win at the end. Jackie's days are limited

Go be a redshit martyr somewhere else.

seriously ask her out considering how we know how forgiving she is of people's flaws.

Then I'd very tenderly make love to her and run my fingers through her sandy hair.

What now? I don't go to reddit or Sup Forums

What a fag

>cutie pi

Yeah, this is definitely Peanut

Why is she wearing Star's boyfriend's hoodie?

>Sandy hair
Jackie Lynn probably smells like the ocean.
Her golden tanned skin is probably warm and soft from all the sand exfoliating her when she wipes out on her board.

She's asserting her dominance in the friendliest way she can
I just want her in my arms

Jackie is for breakfast dates.

Jackie will never be loved. Even if she gets the happy rebound with Tom, she will then just be hated by rabid Jantom shippers.

This world is unfair. I just want to protect Jackie.

Don't make me hate her again. Don't make me hate my little guppy.

Why would you hate her
Don't let peanut sway you away from more sensible Jackie lovers

Hate's a bit of a strong word. More like "very much wished for her axing from the main cast," but that was the old me. The siren's gone and cast her spelll.

It's not fair, I want jackie in my life. I want to take long walks with her down a California beach, I want to make out with her under a ramp at the skatepark at midnight. I want to listen to her ramble about history topics that she's passionate about. I want her to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching shitty horror movies. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking the city, getting a sniff of every natural scent she gives off. Kissing her all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

List of characters more interesting than Jackie:
-Star
-Marco
-Ludo
-Toffee
-Eclipsa
-Moon
-River
-Tom
-Janna
-Heinous
-Rasticore
-Gemini
-Brantley
-Hekapoo
-Omninatrix
-Lekmet
-Rhombulus
-Glossaryck
-Ruberiot
-Fool Duke
-Mina
-Buff Frog
-Rafael
-Angie

I don't care, see

CUTE
AND
CLUMSY

Why do you like her so much as a character in this show?

Because she deserves better

>the name stuck
Oh yes indeed!

Why does she deserve better? What are her merits?

What are anyone's merits?

>blushmallet

So you admit that Jackie has no merits as a character. Okay.

Jackie has always been a plot device

fuck you

JACKIE IS PURE
I want to take long walks with her down a California beach, I want to make out with her under a ramp at the skatepark at midnight. I want to listen to her ramble about history topics that she's passionate about. I want her to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching shitty horror movies. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking the city, getting a sniff of every natural scent she gives off. Kissing her all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.
DONT KEEP ME FROM HAVING THIS

she exists only to be a love interest for Marco user.

canon isnt necessarily better

Amarillo fuck off

You can't tell her what to do.

Tom existed only to be Star's previous boyfriend and that changed
LET JACKIE BE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally can

You could, but she's not gonna do it.

desu I agree, I hope they give Jackie more airtime and backstory in season 3

Who the FUCK actually thinks Jackshit is going to last? It's obvious as hell that Star is going to be with Marco in the end.

Peanut, we know it's you. Go crawl back into that festering carcass you call a subreddit, and trouble us no more.

She will.

She's been essentially gone for over half a year because in general there's no longer really an echo chamber for her shit anymore.

Posting the same Sabco art over and over and over and over is at least on topic, but the typical Amarillo posts from way back when are no longer really a thing because, no matter how bad these threads can get, name/chatroom stuff eventually fell out of favor. Maybe because now more than like 20 anons regularly post in these threads

Also I don't even mean unique posters; I mean you can look at a thread and it's not just 20 named people talking in circles and no one else.

I know this thread has less than 20 now but it's pretty new

Requesting this with Star and Jackie

Why the hell would peanut falseflag that obviously

But still, it's odd that she just showed up again, albeit for a Sabrina-themed "holiday."

Autism and a persecution complex.

Peanut isn't autistic, just highly obsessed over Jackie. He's not a dumbass.

She shows up every few months to make 1 or 2 terrible posts (before yesterday she last posted with the name sometime in July or something), but she's been pretty much gone since Starcrushed

>persecution complex
pretty easy to have one when everyone else hates Jackie and she's the love of your life

Huh, didn't know she did so.
>terrible
Compared to this shit, I'd prefer some crackship dumping.

As an allgirlfag, I can firmly say that very few, save for a vocal minority, actually hate Jackie. Most of the "hate" originates from people like you acting all "oh woe is meee!" and expecting people to wait on you hand and foot. That shit doesn't work here sweetie. Go back, and stay there.

again, i am not peanut.

I honestly have nothing against the ship art. I don't care to see the same art every thread, of anything, but the pairing itself doesn't offend me.

It's her attempted forcing of Sabco memes, chatroom talk, using the same Sabrina images constantly as avatars, etc. that was terrible. It was really attention whorish and she eventually seemed to stop because all the other named anons seemed to leave once more people started watching and the threads were no longer their hugbox/secret club, and thus no one was there to constantly enable her anymore.

She even would proudly greet anons saying they just got into the show with "Welcome to the hugbox!" and if that doesn't say it all then nothing does.

Yeah, I remember too much of this but the dark days of Star threads still trigger me

Then why the fuck did you respond?

>It's her attempted forcing of Sabco memes
So I fed the fire in the thread-before-last then?

>chatroom talk
Sounds about the same as thw blogposting we get occasionally. Never minded it much, though.

>Sabrina avatarfagging
Stupid if done ad nauseum, but doesn't seem that bad. Also, is this one of the images?

>she left once it got crowded
>not just weathering through it

>"Welcome to the hugbox!"
Seems like it would get very annoying after a while, yes.

>Yeah, I remember too much of this
But hey ya made it, man.

I dunno, you didn't really do anything. It'd be more like
>First for Sabco
>Last for Sabco
>No one will see me posting Sabco
ad nauseam, multiple times a thread, every thread. Like holy shit, at least the dumb shipping stuff nowadays often has actual discussion/debate behind it.

By chatroom I don't just mean blogposting, but like
>Good morning X!
>Good night X, sleep well!
>Hi X, how was your day?
You don't see too much of that anymore because hardly anyone posts with a name.

Might've been one of the images, I dunno. Like reaction images are one thing, but the same person using the same few images of the same character to match their posts in every thread was a stupid gimmick.

Women getting cucked should be portrayed more often, I almost forgot about all the fags kissing on that episode.

>shipspamming
>chatroom texting
I still like Amarillo, but fuck that shit.

>one of the images
Oh, there's a whole set like them on the booru, just crops of stuff ironghast made back in the day.

I want Star to obsess over me so it's sweeter when I cuck her

>Marco straight up leaves his girlfriend to chase his friend across another dimension
Jackie is gonna get reamed hard

the thing about marco is that he only consciously considers one person at a time. Remember that for a short period of time in Starcrushed, Marco thought Rafael was referring to Jackie when he was talking about his "partner in crime". If Jackie actually presents herself to Marco, he may force himself into a more balanced way of thinking.

Star is Marco's friend

wings

peanut

its ok, Jackie is probably going back to skate camp this summer

where she will forget about Marco and go after her crush there instead because really she just likes whoever is nearby

What's been up with us these past few days? It feels like we've been acting a bit odd.

Does anyone else feel legitimately sad that her recurring gag is getting grievously injured while off-screen? Like, what if that carries over to her future, where she tries to remain hopefully optimistic despite having a miscarriage, then getting breast cancer and having to have a mastectomy, and then she starts developing blindness, but thanks to her many scars and flat, barren body she hasn't found a caring husband to support her, and her parents die in a car accident while she was driving them, so now she has no one to take care of her and she ends up a ward of the state, where her reputation of getting injuries becomes well-known and she becomes a habitual rape victim because none of the doctors can tell whether the extensive trauma was caused by her accident-prone nature, or by a refugee(s) having his/their way with her, and even if she did try to say she was raped her blindness makes her unable to identify who it was, and since she has nowhere to go she's permanently stuck in a caring facility where she finds her armpits licked and her anus stretched on a daily basis against her consent until she finally dies from slitting her own wrists and committing suicide, but instead of anyone feeling sad that she killed herself, everyone just lets out a small chuckle as they shake their heads and mutter to themselves, "Oh, typical Sabrina, always finding a new way to hurt herself!" thinking that it was an accident, and the pain and agony she endured her entire life goes completely unknown by the rest of the world, so she dies in suffering and in vain, having never truly gotten to experience life despite being on the cusp of womanhood.

Jackiefags and redditors ruin everything.
Put them together and you have peanut.

I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU

I don't ever think it'd even get that bad. All her "follies" have always been played for laughs, so I doubt she'd ever be in any serious danger like that. Unless it can get a chuckle out of the viewers, it ain't gonna happen.

This is known. Anyone who cares about a show's lore and continuity of what has happened already knows this.

>Star's best friend
Ftfy.

List of people more pathetic than Jackie fans:
(You)
Starco fans

Wishful thinking princess.

star is a cuck lol

It is pretty funny.

Where can I find Star Cuck stories.

When are we getting more episodes?

You ever heard of Disney xd? Yeah, just go on there and watch this show called Star vs the forces of evil. Believe it or not, it's said the Starcucking began there. There is also a couple stories somewhere around the archives.

Who leaked the series finale?! Someone is getting fired, if not sued.

True. Only in one or two episodes she is a character at all.

When Nefcy thinks of a way to apologize for the let down that was Toffee's arc.

#cuckqueen #blessed

The solution is a harem.

The solution is always a harem.

>not Princess Marco

Hey, harem/group art for Star vs is actually SHOCKINGLY hard to find. The shipping wars have really taken their toll on these lands.