Is Unrestricted Memetic Warfare Effective?

It is it an effective political strategy? And Is it moral?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no morality. Only victory.

Alls fair in love and war

>Alls fair in love and war

Hillary will make combat deaths more fair.

Can't say if it is effective or not. I think a good portion of those who see this without explanation ( any? ) would fall for it.

I don't know if it would turn people against the Deplorables or not.

One good thing is I think people understand there is someone crazy enough to do anything moral or not in every group. Hopefully, as it's just words, this will be enough cover, and everyone who sees the deception will just have an inward chuckle.

The good thing about misinformation is that once enough of it is out there nobody falls for it anyway so long as there's no consensus of information. People are forced to consider the sources of the information they take on, and will at least fact-check suspect info.

Memetic warfare will be outlawed by the interstellar convergence conference of 2119, making Sup Forums a rouge nation of the Sup Forums span and subjecting it to remote immobilization and emotion modification.

>futureanon

Should shitposting between universes be a crime?

pic related.

Reminder that flies love shit

I didn't even know this image existed,

What is this magic Kek shows me?

Undecided voter here. This shit is so stupid, it makes me want to vote for Hillary.

>Inb4 CTR, shill, etc.
That's another thing that annoys me to the point of pushing me towards hillary. Anything that isn't sucking trump's dick is accused of being from a paid hillary operative.

They love honey too, what's the point ?

The only thing I've learned is that information that is anti-hillary is most likely made up horseshit.

>it makes me want to vote for Hillary.

Well now you can vote without waiting in line or even texting.

Have you considered social media voting friend?

see pic for guide on how to BTFO Drumpf.

No one is falling for that. Why don't you go back to figuring out how hillary's lunch order is actually a secret pedophile code.

>BANKING JEWS

GET A LOAD OF THIS RUSSIAN.

NICE PROXY IVAN BUT YOU WON'T STOP US FROM GETTING OUT THE VOTE.

This is an election, and the goal is to come out the winner, not to come out unscathed.

there is no way this is real

That's voter suppression and it's illegal.

no, you shitposting NEET autists just tell yourself it is to scrape one iota of validation off the bottom of the barrel

b8
it's art

not playing the same game the left is in the current year

shamfru dispray

I fucking told you to hold onto these until it was closer to the day
How the fuck did it end up on CNN? Were you seriously fucking putting it on twitter with 5 days for it to be debunked? You fucked up big time

mfw the art degree hits.

When the other side making up false rape accusation anything should be allow on our side.

>I fucking told you to hold onto these until it was closer to the day

we saw your flag and disregarded your ideas.

we make the OC we put out on our terms.

What do you have to gain from memeing "vote via text" ads when there's enough time for the victims to realise they were memed on and still vote in person when the day comes?
These memes should be saved for the DAY of the election, or at least the night before so it's trending by morning

Get up early Wednesday morning go to the polls and cast your vote!

>These memes should be saved for the DAY of the election

The world is comprised of Doers and Talkers.

You're a talker. now show your tits and timestamp it too slut.

Dunno, but it most definitely is illegal.

Give me ONE good reason why you believe it's a good idea to waste an election day specific meme when there's still enough time for it to be debunked and fall out of the trending cycle before the day it's actually meant to affect

I've reported Russian-run CNN to the Russian-ran FBI.

Who cares about fucking ethics we gotta win this motherfucker.

Hey look guys, it's a Hillary campaign manager.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
h

Misleading and deceptive stuff is OK, but bearing false witness crosses the line.

no, but it is fun

Yes. No.

Effective or not, moral or not, legal or not, it's really funny.

>Women are the primary victims of war
>Let's make it happen!

kek