Should I paint my walls with blood and semen so trump wins? How does this shit work...

Should I paint my walls with blood and semen so trump wins? How does this shit work. Please someone explain it step by step?

How many little boys weiners do we need to suck on for trump to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ce-iuloaJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All that ritual is bullshit. The ONLY active and fundamental ingredient is FOCUSED CONSCIOUS INTENT.

You can start now, no training necessary, practice practice practice. Shed ritual and belief.

(rituals are tools to help focus intent in those that believe in them, but I repeat they are UNNECESSARY)

So we don't have to suck on baby dicks?

step by step:

Clear head
Envision what you wish to occur
Put serious focus and INTENT behind it
Spend as much time as you can
Do this multiple times a day
Can even keep it in the back of your head.

A warning:
Careful of what you wish for and your intentions. It's not wise to work against the system. There could be unintended consequences. Using magic to overall help people and bring an end to corruption is good. Using it for personal gain or egoic reasons will backfire on you in the long or even short term

absolutely not.
childish practitioners full of dogma and belief

PRAISE MOLOCH

We don't do that shit here

Just look out for repeating digits and have faith that good will prevail

Peaying to kek to give me the power to slaughter pedophiles. The hatred in me is so striong.

Drink Diet Pepsi and praise Kek.
Avoid aspartame and sugar

Digits confirm meme magic is real.

so can i use magic to make my stocks go up or what

PRAISE KEK

You may have a very negligible effect on such a system. Obviously there are a lot more factors at play for a stock price and based on your question you are a novice so your intention will not be very strong in moving the needle one way or the other. The key for this would be what indistry is the company in, for instance if you had stock in a gold mining company you might intend that they find a new source of gold in an existing mine. You see what I mean?

Then you must ask yourself WHY am I using intention to increase a stock price? How will it be good for my growth in the long run? Why will it be good for everyone's growth in the long run? If you don't have solid answers to these questions you will have almost nil effect, and if you continue to use intentional magic for egoic reasons such as having a lot of money you may find it will bite you in the ass later on.

I mean, come on the proof is right there

Trump will win, good must prevail

Magic is real and operates under it's own causal logic. It doesn't matter whether you believe in it or not. You don't have to believe in gravity but it still effects you.

Witnessed.

How many times must we ask Kek to prove meme magic is real. I've seen so many repeating digits at this point that it feels like our lives actually revolve around the frog god

They are.

>Magic is real

iwanttobelieve.jpg

But tell me, do you know if there is any collision between magic and christian believes? Like, i am christian, roman catholic to be precise and i dont want to condemn myself to eternity in hell by meddling with magic tbqhwyf

It does if you think it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ce-iuloaJU

Some would even say that the world revolves around OIL.