If you're over the age of 12 and really believe that out of all the stories about gods men made up in the past...

If you're over the age of 12 and really believe that out of all the stories about gods men made up in the past, ONLY your magical fairy is real then you need some serious help. Adults shouldn't have imaginary friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svtLfoGH19c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool, I'm just in time to witness sweet Christcuck tears.
>worshipping a kike

let's see how many replies this gets

>God isn't real
Nice try kike
Sage

faith is what you make of it i don't believe the stories litterally i believe they are symbolic and exaggerated for effect

i believe God created the universe and that there was a man named Jesus

>haha le ebin fedora merm, that'll make them feel rly stupid now, even more than i feel for having an inaginary friend xD hahahaha FEDORA

Great argument, faggot.

>oh no the people I constantly made fun of for years is making fun of me
>I have to make fun of their funmaking
You want laughter at everything?

youtube.com/watch?v=svtLfoGH19c

Why is it that atheists can only argue against straw men? You misdefine every claim, every definition, only to come to the conclusion you wanted.

Does it have something to do with rejecting Logos?

>muh "Jesus was a kike" meme

They lie and misdefine. Kike means 'atavistic rejector of Christ', so an antichrist. Cross is two lines, so what did they fill the form with? A circle.

>Liberalism
The idea that you don't have to work and that violent mud people will stop being a problem if you cuck yourself hard enough
Wow
How can anyone be a liberal, totally btfo

They're dumb people who think not believing in God makes them smarter.

Do you have any more pics like these? I need to piss off some fedorafags in Brit/pol/.

THE UNIVERSE

A giant ever expanding field of space taking place in one of many different alternate realities, where shapeshifting monkeys bang each other to further their meaningless existence, combined with the fact that nobody even knows if any of this is real, and it's probably all based on your own perception

>Makes perfect sense

You aren't wrong

Don't expect any of the retarded Christcuckolds on Sup Forums to listen to you though

Well then how do you call yourself a Christian? That's not the official story so you're a heretic at best and probably a pagan.

What is so ironic about Atheists?

They're always talking about God.

For someone that claims that religion and God have no part in their lives, they feel the need to spend an immeasurable amount of their time talking about it.

It's almost like they are trying to convince themselves

Why would this be?

Cheers.

Best character in the comic.

>tipping it right over

>look up Israelite on google

>literally defines it as Jew

these fucking mental gymnastics Christcucks resort to

Consider this.
Humans are biological creatures, as such, they have desires and urges, such as hunger.
Now, imagine a biological creature arguing against the notion of 'food'. He has only known hunger, but has found no food. He then rationalizes that 'it must be so'.
Likewise, we have a spiritual yearning. It is the source of all religion. In addition, we also have a moral desire to follow our moral compass. It is in our blood. Atheism is against our very being. But playing with the idea is not so bad, it could be understood as spiritual asceticism.

> The Old Testament was written by Israelites, 400 years before Jesus was born. It has nothing to do with him
> It has nothing to do with him

I think the writer of this image needs to top up on their understanding of Christianity. The many references to the Old Testament in the New Testament obviously link the two together. Jesus was the Son of God, obviously by that very nature he is very closely connected to the events of the Old Testament. It is the current day heretical Jews who reject the connection of the New Testament to the Old, and instead put their faith in the completely uninspired and godless Talmud

>a bunch of fedora autists on a mongolian cutlery appreciation webzine is the representation of millions of people that don't believe in God
Yeah ok

>my specific brand of Christianity is fine but the rest are Jewish

Admit it, you're mad about the fact Catholics get nice hats.

>look up holocaust on google

>literally 6,000,000

>literally defines as a jew
Well that's too bad. The historical accords clearly state that Israelites were patriarchal society consisting of twelve tribes, and each counted their names and lineages through their fathers' line.
Now? There are no tribes. The jews are matrilineal, they count their lines through women. This would not hold in court two thousand years ago, why should it now? Especially considering how the kikes use fabricated names and identities to fool us anyway, you go and believe that they are 'the chosen people'?

This is u Rite now LOL.

>Jewish Zombie
>JZ
>Jay-Z

I guess I'm now an atheist, where the prevailing belief is the universe was created because absolutely nothing exploded one day for no reason.

Israelites are Jews are dumbass.. christcuck mental gymnastics are autistic.

Even if they're not real, Kek is legit still defeating Moloch so...

As abstract concepts at the very least, they're real. The concept of "Kek" is most certainly overpowering the concept of "Moloch" right now.
And the only thing keeping it going and exposing the Jews, globalists and shills?
Belief, in Kek.

Praise Kek.

all religion is political, not spiritual.
they hate us, but they love our time, talent and treasure.
don't fall for the bullshit.

> the cosmic Jew Zombie
> cosmic
Fucking Hell I hope this copypasta was made by someone who wasn't serious.

Israel then
>12 tribes, down to two since the rest racemixed and as such were disregarded as Israelites, becoming the Samaritans
>Patriarchal society revolving around a temple and priests
>Patrilineal, taking great pride in their names

Israel now
>Only inbred racemixed mongrels
>Matriarchal society revolving around rabbis (teachers)
>Matrilineal, switch names as they please
>Known for lying

Isn't that why they started this thread?

She's hot a fuck mate.

>implying that cause and effect doesn't prove a higher powers existence
Following that back far enough will lead to something that could be called "god"
>implying that just because we cant sense it, it doesn't exist
There exists a shrimp that can see at least 5 times as many colours as us, but by your logic: we cant see them so they dont exist

So I believe in God. Does that trigger you? do you need a safe space now?

That's funny, because Jesus was white, not jewish. He was a descendant of David, King of Israel, who was described in the bible (Song of Solomon 5:10 and 1 Samuel 16:11 - 12) as "white and ruddy," see greentext for exact verse (same way vikings were described by Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922. See greentext for direct quote). Ruddy is synonymous with white. Jesus came from David's lineage, consequently making him ruddy (i.e. white) as well. David couldn't have been an ashkenazi jew (i.e. white-looking jew) seeing as they didn't exist at the time.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

Keep believing in those satanic lies though, you blue-pilled leaf.