NOT A DRILL! ruby maeve emerson

NOT A DRILL!!
RUBY, EMERSON, and MAEVE Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7)

those numbers were the ages of those girls who were being transported for entertainment

7 years ago youtube channel named Banjamin Luzzatto posted their videos, Em was 3, Roo was 5, Maeve was a fucking baby, all this correlates with the 2015 age in the video.

see the pic

Other urls found in this thread:

daveflintstone.com/
starfieldtech.com/
youtube.com/user/ottazzul
youtube.com/watch?v=do6LaAJNam0
youtube.com/watch?v=DP5cczLd9us,
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYNwFybKqIQ&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=FCCuSZpJCO8&t=7s,
sendvid.com/3s53ylzh
sendvid.com/xsaw4lbo
sendvid.com/x0m2k625
sendvid.com/mgl9xsjk
yourvideofile.org/download.html
mega.nz/#!LpwTXDAS
twitter.com/alextydings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP FUCKING FAGGOTS DONT LET THE LOLLITA EXPRESS LEAVE THE STATION!

Anyone bother to save the videos?

Start hitting linked in and fb for links

We have to save the children Sup Forums

Keep digging, even the FBI can't stomach this type of research for that long. It's up to the most fucked up / desensitized people in the world to find the truth... us

yeah OP if you have any of the videos saved put it up somewhere.

did you guys notice that daveflintstone.com/ has secure encryption on it
by a company named starfieldtech.com/
why would a website like that warrant paying for encryption

Bump

videos still up for me

>poo in loo
No email link in pic or post, wasted thread, citations needed if you're going to show an email newfag.

Dl them.

mirror them or something then, i got nothing.

it's not really that damning

just sounds like something a soccer mom would say. "i'm carting all the kids over and we're all gonna have a blast! it's gonna be a beautiful day!"

literally nothing

have all those videos

i guess by now everyone knows that email by heart

Someone mirror these jawns I would but I'm on mobile. We HAVE to save this shit.

This is the only correct answer.

This thread is projecting too much.

Bump

Ever wonder if we are basically imperial guardsmen watching chaos marines run buck wild?

He's right. The FBI isn't going to like what they see, and as a result, some may not look as closely.

This.
There's nothing in the email that has any red flags. I bring my kids over to pool parties all the time. Lots of straw grasping on Sup Forums recently. It's what happens when you don't have a social life. Everything is a conspiracy.

We need to focus ALL our energy on this in the final days.
Drop all other investigations and start digging EVEN DEEPER.

>misdirection shiling

Fucking dig boys but don't get tunnel vision. Take breaks from this to read the other new shit, remember to sleep and eat. Can't save the kids if we kill ourselves before handing over the evidence.

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Ok, I cannot find anything on IMDB, but I watched a show on Netflix with my daughter called Mother Goose Club. In the 5th episode the people playing the piano look like the music group in it and one of the daughters looks like a older kid in the songs. youtube.com/watch?v=do6LaAJNam0 I'm scared guys, legit scared.

its not over till either
A. the lead goes nowhere and there is no more information to gain
or B. HILLARY IS IN PRISON AND THE KIDS ARE SAVED

kys you faggots. just derailing amd contributing nothing.

Holy fucking shit, great digging, Anons finding those 3 kids on youtube. got me reinvigorated to begin my digfest again in earnest.

Fucking-BUMP

CTR IN THIS THREAD

ABOUT TO GET BTFO

HEHEHEHEHE CTR SHIT CUNTS GETTING OWNED

>We need to focus ALL our energy on this in the final days.
>Drop all other investigations and start digging EVEN DEEPER.

In other words

>we haven't found anything of substance to confirm our bias or the narrative we want to push

>ignore everything else and keep looking for the words pizza and cheese in emails because we all know that anytime someone uses those words, it obviously means CP because everyone in the world shit posts on Chan

There's a part everyone is missing. The reason Democrats are hitting there pants is because Weiner can bring it all down. The reason they get away with it is because they keep to the "official" channels to molest kids. Weiner went rogue and got caught trying it with kids outside the ring. With all the heat on Weiner, he's going to roll over on them. The official explanation is that Huma synched her phone to the laptop inadvertently transferring the emails. The emails were kept as a bargaining chip but they got found before Weiner could use them as leverage. Now his only option is to squeal and try to get a deal. Huma knows this too and she is on the hook as well. One by one they will all start singing. I have a cousin in the FBI. Not in D.C. though. He is in the Trump camp.

FUCK THESE /x/ TIER DISINFO THREADS
THESE ARE CTR ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT US FROM FIND THE ACTUAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS IGNORE THIS SHIT
FUCK THESE /x/ TIER DISINFO THREADS
THESE ARE CTR ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT US FROM FIND THE ACTUAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS IGNORE THIS SHIT

Same, just need a good host to reupload to.

can someone crosscheck all the names in this email with the initials in the Epstein flight logs?

Guys, Im not kidding, youtube.com/watch?v=DP5cczLd9us, B. Luzzatto and his children were on the show Mother Goose Club.

Bullshit.

You don't say the age of your kids unless there is some purpose behind. Normal people don't talk like that.

Normal people would say "She's bringing over her children to play in the pool".

No, "the entertainment will be Maeve, Emerson and Ruby aged 11, 9 and 7."

It sounds shady as fuck.

yo dude, where are they? (sorry to be a pain, i want to see them asap)

Little tip: you can take the url of a video that's been removed and put it in clipconverter.cc (think that's the site) and download them as an MP4
Sometimes for a while after removal.....hurry.

I can watch them too.

You might be right, they look like them: youtube.com/watch?v=ZYNwFybKqIQ&t=6s

Give us an actual fucking reason why we ahould stop this. None. Try harder CTR

Holy crap, this is the same girl: youtube.com/watch?v=FCCuSZpJCO8&t=7s, youtube.com/watch?v=do6LaAJNam0

This is dumb. We are getting played and wikileaks is getting discredited. PSYOP

Explain

my interpretation:

Obama = gay
pizza = drugs
hotdogs = male prostitutes

Result: a $65 000 bill.

p.s. there was some gossip that Obama was himself a male prostitute for blow or sthg. you can duckduckgoogle it.

Are these all the videos? I'm going to download them all and reupload them and share private links.

Wikileaks is running with the occult angle (check the twitter). They're building up to something. It makes sense for us to get the foundation figured out.

This

Wtf, we're having the happening of the year every 2 days. Guys... What's the happening's end game?

i'm not going to bother bringing up those websites but the answer is usually that literally everyone gets SSL certificates for their webservers, and if you don't know why, you don't understand HTTP.

>a leaf want to find the CP for himself
Lol

take this to /x/ you complete retards

Good work, poo. You are doing the Lord's work.

Upload all the videos user. Someone people might find something interesting in those videos maybe.
If u can't, tell me where to upload those. Vimeo?
I see what I can do with this shitty Internet.

Rent a web service and host them on your own server so they can't be taken down. This is too huge to rely on 3rd party services.

there was something else on that chain,

> Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with
> submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die,
> because I'll make a split-second decision lead us in a well-coordinated and
> ultimately totally successful charge against them. This is going to be a
> great day all-around.

>mfw

vid.me

The happenings are KEK shining the light of truth on our enemies' actions.

2016 is ours. The current year belongs to us.

only liked video:
"sia-soon we´ll be found"
lol

Doubt that because of the one line

>for your entertainment

If they didn't talk about kids by age and that pizza party for tony before the pizza expose? Then yeah prolly drugs.

how the fuck is this /x/?

unless you're just ctr

a man wouldn't say that, but a basic bitch mother might throw in the ages if the people they're talking to don't know the family very well. plus it was sent to mostly women.

Please see

Look at all these gets. This is improbable. KEK must be watching this thread.

Somewhere on tumblr or reddit there is a private thread where they are laughing there asses off because their plan worked beyond all expectations.

This is their version of "vote by email" or "cut for hillary". Man oh man Sup Forums likes to think we are the new Sup Forums, but damn, even in its stupidest hour Sup Forums never got played like this.

From youtube account ottazzul

Em - sendvid.com/3s53ylzh

Maeve as sandy - sendvid.com/xsaw4lbo

Roo rapping - sendvid.com/x0m2k625

Roo - sendvid.com/mgl9xsjk

working on a mega link.

Here's an amazing thought

I can have TWO threads open at once WOW fucking incredible right. Here's another one Sup Forums can have MORE than TWO threads on it AT THE SAME TIME

Fucking just blew your mind mate

>the fucking irony in this thread
We've gotten too close to the abyss. We are the pedos now, Sup Forums.

>looking at loli videos
>asking about where to upload said videos and others asking for the link

What the fuck, Sup Forums? What the fuck?

we need your help here too user

Wow. Its a video of somebodys kids.

Jesus Christ it must be a conspiracy that will bring down the government.

Yeah. I always call my kid by the last name, tell others the ages of my kids and that they will be "entertainment" for them. Oh and we fly in tortillas from Mexico.
>no wait
>it's fucked up
>it's code
>you're a shill
-pic related-
>proof Clinton & her deviants use codewords

BUMP

Gayness and adult prostitution and drugs is relatively widespread.

CP rape ring is a tier below. Lower probability p(x).

> "waitresses" pic related

Below probable for you or me. Read the email, he specify the manes and ages will be in the pool "for your entertainment"
I have kids, i dont talk to anyone about them that way.

Who has the screencap of that stratfor hacked admin email from last night?

DO NOT LET THIS GO THE WAY OF THE SLC CREEPY DAYCARE SAGA, YOU ARE LITERALLY ON THE SAME PATH

I got them all. Gimme a place to upload it

>you'll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure

urge to take out these scummy parasitic elites

THIS

I feel like drugs could be substituted for a lot of these instances of pasta hot dogs or pizza and the messages would make sense.

Isn't dominos a drug term too? playing dominos on pizza - doing meth while on pot?

I've tried this.
The /x/tier shit is out of control, they either take it over or you get slid into shit
Sup Forums has been silenced until something bigger comes ( maybe on the 5th )

Why would so many pencil pushers and other nobodies be invited to a secret billionaire child rape party for Moloch?

I don't think this is a psyop, not exactly, but I do suspect there are a bunch of goons on IRC somewhere prodding our tender spots, and having themselves a giggle at the fact that our creative energy and detective superpowers are being redirected into this bullshit.

This does not mean Rape Island isn't real or that they don't have kid fucking parties. There's plenty of evidence for that. But openly discussing it with people who cannot possibly be in the club isn't consistent with everything else we know about these fuckers.

And we need to stay focused on what really matters. Hillary Clinton is under investigation for pay-to-play, has accepted millions of dollars from really bad foreign interests, and had a huge part in causing the Syrian civil war.

Stay focused.

Oh wait.
This actually is a good point.
I'm dumb.

that what i was thinking. dominoes is the activity and pasta and pizza are the drugs.

My browser automatically hit "back" three separate times I tried to click on this thread. Wtf?

Tamara Luzzatto is hilary's chief of staff. It's probably her grandkids/nieces/kids. I assume Banjamin is her son or brother.

Does the "lower 60s" mean people aged in their lower 60s with the children?

This is getting disgusting

I don't get it. Parents and kids go to pool parties all the time. Extra entertainment just means there will be more people at the party to entertain. You fuckers are reading way too much into this.

If anyone wants to help out dl the youtube videos and are using Firefox or Palemoon get the add-on yourvideofile.org/download.html

Shows a download button under the video with file options.

Here's all of ottazul's youtube account. mega.nz/#!LpwTXDAS

Also to add "sweaters" are a common pedo attire.
Might be cause they are old, and just wear the sweaters and naked elsewhere. It keeps their body temp up adding to the heat of their victims body and their own body heat from activity.

Anyone find it kind of strange that "Reprise of Our Gang" is capitalized?

twitter.com/alextydings This actress is married to a man named Benjamin Luzzatto and her last tweet is a retweet of Hillary.

these people are no different than mudslimes. the lower tier players sacrifice their daughters for a taste of power. gross.

The kids are dead. Let the FBI figure out what happened to them.

But there aren't two threads. We have a half dozen pizza and rape island threads at any one time, a half dozen more on infinity pol, a bunch more on plebbit plus debate over where the discussion belongs, and an obvious attempt to pit Sup Forums and The_Donald against each other.

I'm not for shutting it down, but consider how valuable your time is and as individuals limit your fixation on the Luzzato bukkake club to an hour per day, then get back to work.

Thanks for Correcting The Record.
I too like to bring my kids to a farm with no pool for a pool party with a 60F weather were you need to wear sweaters, specify their age and tell people that the kids will bring them FURTHER entertainment.

The person sending the mail have maximum autismo and can't into basic interaction if the message can be this ambiguous.

Thanks again, my record have been corrected.

idk why is there no "urban explorers" or w/e innawoods folk going vigilante or at least spy mode for proofs

you guys know where the places are and when the events take place

why are you suicidal NEETs not going investigating

go get us some video proofs ??? or whatever

how do you know those kids are dead?

Mighty KEK, is pizzagate the right path for us?

I wonder if all this has something to do with liberal media wanting starting to push the "tolerance of pedophilia"...

You guys remember about that?

Tamara Luzzatto was the one who sent the original email. She's just talking about her grandkids.

>video gets taken down
>we know we're onto something
Or, you know, their family doesn't want a ton of conspiracy theorists from Sup Forums watching videos of their children.

Thank you for Correcting the Record