Number of People

How many people do you lads reckon are involved in this satanic /pedophilic cult?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=hate hair pizza fussy&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40819
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22013
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no hair on pizza
What an odd request.

>no hair on pizza
Can any denialfags explain to me why he would say this if this isn't code

Please. I don't want to believe this ring thing exists, it's just too much.

Fucking disgusting lad

THAT EMAIL IS A FAKE YOU DIMWITS
CHECK YOUR SOURCES FFS
CTR FUCK OFF

>no hair on pizza

Can we get the wikileaks link for this email, it's up in the air whether or not this is disinformation

>no hair on pizza.
holy shit? they are obviously talking about lolis. what is this not all over the news already?
fuck, I wish I was never redpilled and lived my life in happiness and ignorance without giving a fuck about what's happening to the world..

Any connection with Korea?

He must have ordered a pizza one time, and the chef haired it up. It seems weird to ensure something which should never happen: hair on food.

That kinda reminds me of GTA2. Remember that mission where you drive a bus full of people to be 'converted' into hot dog sausages?

None. This is the most successful false flag operation of all time and it originated on (((reddit))). Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

this guy is right. I just searched the archive for it and can't find it

Michael B Coleman does not look like a Pedo at all. Just another respectable member of the Democratic party

Not defending it, but one possible explanation is they, at one point in the past, shared pizza together at, say a restaurant, and found a hair on it

It could simply be an innocent personal anecdote

But I do prefer the global elite sex cult pedo worship theory more

Nearly all but this email is fake.

Unless you provide an email number it's fake, my dude.

searching liftline strategies doesnt turn up anything

SHILL thread, no link = fake
SAGE
SAGE

REMINDER:
No Email ID = FAKE

Fake post, intentional disinformation in an attempt to poison the well surrounding the Reuters bullshit article from yesterday.

ALL OF THE PEDO CLAIMS AT THIS TIME ARE AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT CRITICISM AGAINST HILLARY! WE DO NOT PERSIST UNTIL WE HAVE SOLID EVIDENCE!

Or... yeah, it's fake

Didn't the Romans face a jewish insurgency because they forbid them from sacrificing babies in their rituals?

>no hair on my pizza

I seriously hope this just means they were talking about a normal hooker and not children. I want to see the dems brought down as much as anyone else but I don't want to believe stuff like this exists in our government. This shit is terrifying.

I bet he's talking about children having no pubic hair growth.

yeah

It's fake.

GIVE US THE ID OR FUCK OFF!

REMEMBER LADS, NO ID = DISINFO

See with search terms.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=hate hair pizza fussy&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

CONFIRMED FAKE
> CONFIRMED FAKE
CONFIRMED FAKE

SAME HEADER
DIFFERENT TEXT

OP is fake and gay

That's the original, you changed headline and text

>Elites uses our codenames

Damn even the elites aren't original
Mayve thats the reason why we're the the first to see this shit
Wikileaks are also confused too why is there "pizza"and we saw it the second we glanced onto it
THIS MEANS WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO KILL THE "ILLUMINATI" THEY SO SPEAK OF
WE CAN DO IT LADS

Only two E mails on wikileaks in regards to Michael Coleman

>inb4 ctr shill

There probably was a time they got hair on their pizza and the dude wigged out about it. Its probably just an inside joke.

When the internet chases these conspiracy rabbit holes it gives the mainstream medier and left ammo to dismiss all concerns, even the obvious ones that are in black and white in the emails.

>no hair on pizza

Okay, this is it. I was willing to maybe accept the "pool entertainment" bit with the 3 kids as unfortunate wording, but the number of "coincidences" is just staggering.

What's more likely - that the whole political elite of the US are fervent pizza and hot dog aficionados, or that it really is code for something much more sinister?

Fuck you, Sup Forums. Either this is all false and I'm becoming one of the conspiracy nutcases I so despised and ridiculed, or it's true and the world is shittier and more corrupt than even fiction would dream. I'm not comfy with either,

Fake

CTR fake back to everything provable

It's fake.

Normies don't understand what pizza means ........just u loli luvin fags

Its a faked E mail taken by these two

OP is a faggot

Don't drop the pizza on the carpet, again, John!

It's a fake email

This is fake. No title exists with this name.

ID or kill yourself.

It's fake

Post. The. Fucking. Link.

SAGE

FUCK THESE /x/ TIER DISINFO THREADS
THESE ARE CTR ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT US FROM FIND THE ACTUAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS IGNORE THIS SHIT

Guys even the FBI and MSM comes to Sup Forums to find out what is in the leaks because we have the man power to sift through endless piles of bullshit

we have found out so far:
Pay to Play with the CF
Posesta's connection to the DOJ
Intent to destroy evidence and hide e-mails
Connection of Hillary and CF to foreign donors
Money laundering
Collusion of the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and super PACS (including CTR)
These are all concrete and damning and is exactly why the CTR faggots want us wasting our time with this /x/ tier bullshit and not finding more of the real concrete dirt

IGNORE THESE THREADS NIGGERS

its probably nothing but I think there is a lot of corruption within the current system and it'd be cool to purge that shit.

Confirmed fake, mods please remove this.

DELETE THIS

Pedo ring is not disinfo, but some people trying to make it look like it.

About 340 million.

that life is for lesser men.
but the world and mankinds destiny is built upon the backs of greater men

Yeah sauce or delete.

oh fuck that email is gross.
poor children.
fuck these guys. we MUST take them down

fake and gay. Cant find it at wikileaks.

>I am always available at eight five seven seven one nine nine seven six six

somebody call him and ask were the CP folders are

The pic is fake.

This is the real email