*** IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE PIZZA THEORY YET, COME HERE ***

Seriously, I wasn't buying the whole pizza code theory and I'm still having a hard time to accept it.

But this is beyond a coincidence.

Sup Forums has managed to link the DNC to Comet Ping Pong, this weird pizza place who has a lot of kids frequently.

Sup Forums also managed to link the DNC to Jeffrey Epstein's private island, where there's a weird temple with owl statues and underground entrances. Sup Forums believes it's the place where pedo acts happen.

Now comes the creepy part.

The owner of Comet Ping Pong is James Alefantis. He is the executive producer of this movie:
>imdb.com/title/tt4169074/

Now look at the fucking plot:

>Storyline

>On a whim, Eve, a young Swedish traveler, accepts an invitation from Peter to vacation on his family's private island off the coast of New England. As a series of unexpected delays prevent other guests from arriving, Eve discovers that she has little in common with the increasingly erratic Peter. Gradually the idyllic natural beauty of the island gives way and Eve finds herself trapped in a state of surreality punctuated by bizarre visions, dimensional shifting and secret pizza.

Private island: check
Secret Pizza: check

What the actual fuck Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/caesura/automatic-at-sea-a-feature-film-exploring-hidden-r
youtube.com/watch?v=GFkBfGaqLv4
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mhpy8vZ3aY
youtube.com/watch?v=w8vpXGc-wgg
youtube.com/watch?v=GPDJspR14ac
youtube.com/watch?v=EOWrEQPZEsc
youtube.com/watch?v=2PSueHOY-Jk
imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs
imdb.com/name/nm5025616/
transformerdc.org/news/item/james-alefantis-one-of-dcs-50-most-powerful-people
imdb.com/title/tt4169074/
ioncinema.com/news/festival-predictions/2015-sundance-matthew-lessner-automatic-at-sea
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong
mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/
bethgriese.pair.com/rax/conrpts/98chillat.htm
pcah.gov/members/anne-luzzatto
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1999/10/22/aid-official-francis-a-luzzatto-dies/617956d2-3cd2-4d4f-9172-640a257b9aa8/
youtube.com/watch?v=OhWh4MsRWcM
i.sli.mg/V4iNU8.jpg
reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
twitter.com/alextydings
archive.is/9ysRL
vault.fbi.gov/recently-added
zagat.com/r/comet-ping-pong-washington
youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU
search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19761
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49
i.sli.mg/h6EHML.jpg
archive.is/xSXjk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30428
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
sashalordpresents.com/comet/
archive.is/XVDy7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way this is a coincidence. These cock fucker are fucking waving it around, laughing how they'll never get fucking caught.

And it's fucking true. They never will.

Dubs checks out.

kickstarter.com/projects/caesura/automatic-at-sea-a-feature-film-exploring-hidden-r

Apparently the film was on kikestarter

>secret pizza
OH COME THE FUCK ON
I'M SICK OF THIS TIMELINE

This goes much deeper.

I suggest you fortify yourselves with strong drinks before watching this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GFkBfGaqLv4

Also this doc in four parts:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mhpy8vZ3aY
youtube.com/watch?v=w8vpXGc-wgg
youtube.com/watch?v=GPDJspR14ac
youtube.com/watch?v=EOWrEQPZEsc

Is there anywhere that I could watch the film? May contain hidden details ect.?

Yes pls, I can't access torrent sites now, but I need to watch it.

>Comet Ping Pong
Someone could go there. In addition anyone find blueprints for the building?

CODE KANSAS I REPEAT CODE KANSAS

youtube.com/watch?v=2PSueHOY-Jk

who is this semen demon?

120 days of Sodom.

Seriously I'm still trying to remember that our kidneys are in our rib cage touching our lungs now....

>Secret Pizza
IMDB pages can be edited by pretty much anyone can't they?

Still I think that this timeline is getting a bit out of hand.

wtf? I hate cheese pizza now

Check out the artwork of the person doing the art for Comet Ping Pong posters.

red pill me on pizza.

give me the laydown on the evidence that should make me believe it

because as long as alternate explanations exist I'll take them. this is too extreme

Nevermind its in the fucking kikestarter

I want off this ride.

That's great but how are we supposed to convince the public of all this before the election?

Glad to know all the CTR shills haven't killed themselves yet.

Four days, shadilay, bud.

I thought that, but it's also on the kikestarter page

>mfw they aren't in our lower backs like where my old man taught me you could punch someone in the kidney like they used to be anymore

>kickstarter.com/projects/caesura/automatic-at-sea-a-feature-film-exploring-hidden-r
Sweet mother of Jesus helbbb uzz

Lol my friend works at comet pizza. It's just a pizza place that serves expensive pizza and they sometimes have indie concerts.

"Automatic at Sea (2016)
Plot Summary
Showing one plot summary
On a whim, Eve, a young Swedish traveler, accepts an invitation from Peter to vacation on his family's private island off the coast of New England. As a series of unexpected delays prevent other guests from arriving, Eve discovers that she has little in common with the increasingly erratic Peter. Gradually the idyllic natural beauty of the island gives way and Eve finds herself trapped in a state of surreality punctuated by bizarre visions, dimensional shifting and secret pizza."

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU FOUND user ITS REAL WHAT THE FUCK imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

what am i watching here annon

It's one of the biggest discrepancies and everyone missed it

What's weird as fuck is if you look where they put kidneys in transplants, it's right the fuck where they should be by default

this shit is getting scary pol

Jesus...

youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs

Band that regularly plays at the comet ping pong. Video is quite telling...

....I gotta go to church this Sunday

I wish this was all true

G...guys, i had pizza the other day. How fucked am i?

welcome to my collection cunt

>dimensional shifting and secret pizza

GOD DAMN IT POL
I WAS OUTSIDE FOR HALF A FUCKING HOUR
I COME BACK
AND THE HOLE IS GETTING DEEPER AND DEEPER

when does it end???

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Produced by
James Alefantis ... executive producer

imdb.com/name/nm5025616/

transformerdc.org/news/item/james-alefantis-one-of-dcs-50-most-powerful-people

EVERYONE GRAB A RAPE WHISTLE

We are plummeting

Sure it is.

Look up the orgies that took place at Epstein's island in front of a statue of a bull.

>>imdb.com/title/tt4169074/

i wouldn't trust an imdb entry outright. but it seems to be legit!

>this article about it replicates the ''secret pizza'' phrase.
ioncinema.com/news/festival-predictions/2015-sundance-matthew-lessner-automatic-at-sea

>kickstarter campaign with lots of info (people involved, plot etc)

We are plummeting down the rabbit hole we have crossed the event horizon

This is /x/ tier bullshit.
This board is being flooded with disinfo.

Just look at this shitposting
Look at his screenshot.
>Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto

And then open the link to see who the mail was sent from:

I've heard weirder band names.

If it was an occult place my friend would have to be in on it, right? She just serves pizza and smokes a lot of weed and sends me Facebook invites to the shows.

>fbi confirms tesla/trump
>Still doesn't believe in pizza

Are you a meat lover? Did you order the extra sausage?

Pic related?

man wtf, that first vid got real after about 8 or 9 minutes, is this clip related to anything / any people in particular?

Citizen's arrest time.

We are the FBI now.

This surprises you Sup Forums?

This is to be expected from the Luciferian elite, those who think they are above and beyond any law. Their secret art endorses the systematic abuse of children and sexual exploitation of them for their rituals.

They serve Fallen Angels, who has deceived them into believing that they can become gods when in reality it was they who took away human godliness in the garden all those years ago.

Fight against the fallen and their manipulated slaves, save the children and America by exposing them and linking it to the secret societies and let's average the children of the world whose childhoods were taken from them by evil.

There will be justice.

there's a war on for your mind

DISINFO
I
S
I
N
F
O
>Release Date: 28 October 2016
>Country: Australia

>Mandella effect is occurring at a rapidly increasing rate
>Political leaders worshipping idols is becoming less and less hidden
>HRC, GS, and the Rothschilds are still allowed free roam of this Earth

Just end this already and launch all the fucking nukes.

Stick to the basics.

>Guilt by association

Hillary knew about Weiner.
We all know Weiner's a pervert.
Hillary did nothing to stop him.
She approves of his behavior?
Maybe she's not right herself...

I've seen them before at Black Catin DC. They've been around for a long time and are actually quite boring.

what

"We eat babies and drink their blood on Wednesdays"?

>where they put kidneys in transplants, it's right the fuck where they should be
Well you wouldn't want to crack open someone's ribcage when you could just cut a bit lower and still reach the kidney.

>Bonus wild speculation: What if the elite are using children not for sex or sacrifice, but for blood transfusions?
Young blood gives old people lots of health buffs

>Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria (owned by Alefantis) has backroom to hold "concerts".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

don't mind just posting some "art"

Did some digging on the children mentioned here:
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

There is a blog post here discussing the birth of Meave Luzzatto:
>mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/

The woman who gave birth to the 3 children being discussed was Alexandra Tydings/Luzzatto. If you look closely at the image in the blog post, you notice a distinct "tribal" like tattoo on her right arm. It is literally the only picture there of her.

Viewing images of Alexandra Tydings in which you can see her right arm visibly, she has the same exact tattoo in the same exact spot:
>bethgriese.pair.com/rax/conrpts/98chillat.htm

Tamera Luzzatto is Ben's mother by law, not by blood, making her the childrens grandmother. Benjamin Almeida Luzzatto's mother is actually Anne Luzzatto, another Clinton workhorse. You can find info about her here:

>pcah.gov/members/anne-luzzatto

This is confirmed by the Washintong Post doing a writeup on Ben's fathers death.

>washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1999/10/22/aid-official-francis-a-luzzatto-dies/617956d2-3cd2-4d4f-9172-640a257b9aa8/

So where the fuck do they mention Alefantis? I can't find anything that connects him tot he movie.

>that pic
holy fuck, that pizza looks tasty as all hell

I want off now!

90% of the previous threads have been compiled here

plebbit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/

Never mind I see it, but he isn't listed on the kickstarter and they say you only need to donate 10k to be an exectuive producer.

OH MY FOCKING GOD OF KEK SHE JUST SAID THEY EAT BABIES WHEN HER DAD COMES TO HER SCHOOL AND SECKES HER AND KILLS BABIES WHAT HTE FUCK

they put semen, blood, piss and shit in pizza.

Dude everyone who was on Sup Forums before 2008 knew what cheese pizza meant here/on the deep web. Whether one wants to know or not.

Back around 2005 it was even worse, at times it was a leak on Sup Forums per week.....

Just like with the Hollywood pedo stuff...

They created a show called Chad's World..
youtube.com/watch?v=OhWh4MsRWcM

Pedos Marc Collins-Rector & Brock Pierce created the show to imitate what was going on in real life and how they trap young boys to live in their pedo mansion.

>dem digits

Dear God it's all true. KEK is the spirit prophet God has given us to save the children from these animals.

Kek confirms it so

NUOHMYGOD

IS THISs REaL LIFE QUIT FUCKINg EITH ME

>same guy who owns comet pizza
>made the movie

WHAT THE FUCK

Holy fuck
No way
kidneys used to be in the lower back wtf

Source?

>>imdb.com/title/tt4169074/

Also, wasn't there a connection to Feinstein or Pelosi owning a pizza place involving some shady panama shit?

i.sli.mg/V4iNU8.jpg

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

"Cheesybay" sells "faulty Hard drives" on eBay. All the reviews are GLOWING in ways that are bizarre given that he's self-reportedly selling "junk".

Compound in Hawaii has vats/barrels with what looks like the remain of rendering processes (dissolving tissues).

There's weak wifi signals coming from underneath the shed that indicate there's something underneath it.

"Bif Skipman" runs a "distillery" business at that address. It's an alias, of an alias, of an alias.

David Stone is "Bif Skipman" accoding to several links including the brand of hawaiian vodka he sells being seen at the "Bif Skipman" compound.

E-mails dug out of his gmail account reference a "Richard Windsor" Pseudonym that Lisa P. Jackson was caught using.

She works for the Clinton Foundation. The e-mail is possibly from the Music booker at Comet Ping Pong pizza.

The pizza place owned by the former gay boyfriend of David Brock, the CEO of Correct The Record and the venue for dozens of events for the Hillary campaign staff.

It's also a dive that according to reviews and photo has hidden bathroom doors and creepy murals.

But that's just the summary.

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.: pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Ruby, Emerson and Maeve are the children of Alexandra Tydings, the actress who played the goddess Aphrodite on Xena the Warrior Princess.

Twitter: twitter.com/alextydings

Backup: archive.is/9ysRL

She is married to Benjamin Luzatto, son of Tamara Luzzato's ex husband.

Is this an SCP? What board am I on?

By the way, back then most people used CP just to shorten it like people now say atm or brb etc.

Eventually someone on Sup Forums memed this into cheese pizza and lo everyone started to post actual pics of pizza.
I think that might even be funny if it wasn't so disturbing in the first place.

>Sup Forums is the one hunting pedos now

this world has gone upside down

vault.fbi.gov/recently-added

>multiverse and secret pizza
10/10 plot would watch drunk

zagat.com/r/comet-ping-pong-washington wow zagats might be into the cheese pizza as well... "This “family-friendly” Upper Northwest pizza parlor draws kids of all ages with free Ping-Pong, “pretty good” pies and “excellent” wings; early evening, there are lots of “unsupervised children running around”, but as the night wears on, look for live bands in the “chill” back room"

Checked

The fbi records Twitter on the 30th of October

Somebody mentioned that there was a code in the Bif Skipman thing. Anybody remember it? Something about a doe.

Podesta e-mails make mention of Comet Ping Pong, "family-friendly" restaurant/venue with ping-pong for kids:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU

search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19761

Comet Ping Pong owned by James Alefantis, once listed 49th "most influential" person in DC by GQ:

gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49

Backup: i.sli.mg/h6EHML.jpg

James Alefantis cought in love triangle with chief of Media Matters, David Brock; Allegations of blackmail and a payout amounting to $850,000

archive.is/xSXjk

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30428

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

Backup: archive.is/XVDy7

Ok, 1. He isn't named on the kickstarter page but...

>The hawaii. Hotdogs stand