PA State Police Raiding Corrupt Philly Democrat Operatives

>philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161104_Meehan_claims__criminal_conspiracy__in_Delco_voter_registration_probe.html

>Of those, Meehan also cited applications from 52 voters registered at Delaware County addresses that he said do not exist, and forms from one apparent voter who appeared to be registered nine times at five different addresses.

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OR4zefzP7d0
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for coverage

YES!
Fuck you philly!
That cities bullshit cucks 90% of pennsylvania to be blue each election. Maybe now we have a chance

>nine times at five different addresses.

kek

but need no ID senpai.
Hell even in hell holes like Afghanistan they can prevent such obvious fraud with a painted finger.

Is this why shills are going berserk today? Or is there something else?

We could do that here, but people would cry about black face.

Bomp

There's too much going on to even name it all.

The biggest thing is probably the (still rigged) polls showing a Trump lead in pretty much all of the swing states he needs.

Probably too little, too late.

I'm all for Obama suspending the election right now so we can investigate all the records across the board. Especially Texas.

They are doing this everywhere, one bust isnt going to stop anything.

wow I bet no one even looked in to it and if they did then they prob suicided

BUMP FOR ABOUT FUCKING TIME JUSTICE!

>Republicans are still pretending Democrats are the ones attempting to commit voter fraud

ITS NOTHING GOY

THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD

MUH RUSSIANS

But you would disenfranchise important Democrat voter blocs like illegals and dead people.

>lone person commits fraud
>entire democrat organizations conspire to commit fraud up to and including the dnc

Where's the proof DNC are trying to commit voter fraud?

This is the best election ever!!!!

Libecucks are getting BTFO everywhere.

They're going berserk over the CP leak, because these last few days are going to be critical. Investigations are closing in on the Dems, and their firebombing of that black church in Mississippi is supposed to slow Trump's momentum among black voters.
They're throwing out everything they're being accused of, and doing everything they can to drag Trump below shillary.

The easiest way to learn what the DNC is up to look at what they're falsely accusing Trump of doing. The left's standard MO is projection.

faggy brit, you're so fucking cucked. go suck muhammad's dick

Read the OP, it's not 'proof' but law enforcement agencies are literally investigating them on suspicion.

This is why we need National voter ID laws. It makes things a whole lot simplier and its idiot proof. I voted here in TX yesterday.

Showed them my driver's license, they scanned the bar code on the back. They printed out a sticker, put it on their books. I put my signature down and I went and voted.

There's no way to gain the system. Unless you have multiple identities which I doubt will make a difference.

>The easiest way to learn what the DNC is up to look at what they're falsely accusing Trump of doing. The left's standard MO is projection.

kek, so true.

its literally nuthin

It's probably because the RNC told law enforcement that the DNC are committing voter fraud. The RNC are very desperate.

Go back to the rice fields, gook. You obviously don't know shit about politics.

OR vote in multiple places... the sticker is not searchable. Also vote suppression is easy, add lots of stickers to people that haven't voted yet who are registered to the other party... every system is hackable.

The DNC seems to have stuck their noses in the wrong place out in Delaware County, which is right next to Philly. It's heavily conservative and nice to see they have their eyes out for this stuff.

>The RNC said the DNC is committing voter fraud.

This isn't a game of he said she said you dumb fuck. There's a shit ton of evidence along with thousands of emails being looked into by the FBI that are raising red flags indicating that the DNC isn't playing fairly.

Do your research before parroting information by paid CTR shills. You idiots are no different than BLM and MUH REFUGEES WELCOME

This is racist.
Delete this.

hey asshole,

it's not heavily conservative

i lived there for 34 fucking years until a month ago.

>Muh emails
Literally the only thing Drumpfags say these days. No one cares about the emails.

Its pretty evenly split

They got too greedy expanding democrat voter fraud out of philly

Not an argument

WRONG!

CTR pretending to be Anglo kek.

Get out Nigel you can't vote here anyway.

>Actually support and don't shit on police
>They support you and actually enforce the goddamn law
Bet the Democrats never saw it coming the dumb cunts.

I guess you can still cast a vote over there too, CTR?

youtube.com/watch?v=OR4zefzP7d0

>No one cares about the emails
The FBI seems to care about them.

Not to mention the grand jury.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
hows that rock youve been living under retard?

Does this mean that if this election results in civil war that the police and FBI will be on red team?

Why hasn't the DoJ just shut down the investigation already? I thought no one cared about the emails.

They always were

If I was a democrat and I was trying to win the election. I would scheme to register a bunch of fake voting forms voting for Trump to make it seem like his voters were committing fraud and to make him seem like the clear winner.

If there was many cities/towns where only Trump was voted for that would look suspicious and the media would be all on it!

I'm almost certain Hillary has planned such a scheme ahead of time.

How does a civil war start? Only the right has any reason to start a civil war and they aren't stupid enough to burn their own towns down.