THIS SPIRIT COOKING THING IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT YOU RETARDS...

THIS SPIRIT COOKING THING IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT YOU RETARDS, STOP WASTING TIME ON THIS SHIT!!!!!!Marina Abramovic is famous for doing this dumb hippy shit, her whole gag is making people uncomfortable and does "shows" all the time for people in New York cities museum of modern Art. I've litterally been to the cunts exhibits and it's all dumb shit with fake blood and naked people. THEY JUST GOT THIS CUNT TO DO A SPECIAL PERFRMACE FOR THEM. WE NEED TO WEAPONISE AUTISM IN ANOTHER DIRECTION. WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3903392/Can-kinky-sex-make-creative-Researchers-claim-BDSM-help-people-achieve-altered-states-consciousness.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
imgur.com/a/GYF2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a spirit cooking dinner though?

Probably right

yea whatever dude, check these cool dubs out tho!

Spirit trips checkd

Do you understand that even if it's just 'art' that normies, Christians, and niggers are going to flip the living fuck out and not vote for Hillary?

You're right but cats out of the bag on twitter

Might scare some people away from clinton

(((((It's))))) literally something

It's what's for dinner.

It's a fucking psyop. You guys are fucking idiots. I know we want to try the bitch, but instead of pouring through documents we are fucking searching for pizza and hotdogs. If you don't see how fucking stupid that is I can't help you.

Even if it's completely false and it's just an "artistic thingy", satanist panic can turn a lot of old folks and soccermoms.

Damn it, they still fear D&D.

Who knows. All I know is my stupid ex use to drag me to these dumbfuck exhibits all the time. Mearly to gain entrance they would force you to walk through a line of naked people who stared at you while giving as small a space to get through as possible. When you finally got in it would be guys litterally fucking the ground and weird mock death shit. Marina would challange people to staring contests. It was just weird dumb shit which makes me believe this is nothing

oh no

>IT IS JUST A GAG BRO

No they don't they feat racist schizophrenics and that's what we are doing now

Wilileaks posted about it though.

>heh don't worry guys, they're just pretending to be satanic pedos

Wikileaks is fucking compromised obviously. This shit is stupid and crazy we have to fucking stop and do useful shit I swear.

Where is that email about podesta talking to the doctor saying his finger was swollen and possibly getting surgery???

You are now witnessing the folly of Sup Forums as we know it, dwelling on a hippy instead of on Hillary or podesta, good job podesta for the troll email.

haha too late Drumpfcuck, we've taken control of your autists and their own autism won't let them stop circle jerking to these "spoooooky" stories.

Check fucking mate. See you on Tuesday.

Wikileaks tweeted it. That gives it credibility. All that matters is turning voters away from Hillary. If this works, that's good enough for me

I'm surrounded by these people. They think they're smart for liking this dumb shit

>not fearing D&D
Enjoy hell.

CTR working overtime

That's because they're probably into some weird Aleister Crowley shit.

This op will propel itself now.

stop. you're obviously defending them for biased reasons. this is a HUUUUGE deal that needs to be publicized so she may be shamed and jailed for her perversions and crimes. just fuck off. this site is too red pilled for your bullshit

No we are trying to elect Trump not become Alex Jones you fucking retards.

I guess Hillary is confirmed reptilian Communist Chinese spy, too? Fuck you guys.

Read
It's all hippy art bullshit which makes them feel smart. If they had mr click clack daddyly do from papua New Guinea I'd believe it. Not this shit.

>all these shill threads

if it was nothing, wikileaks wouldn't be tweeting about it

If they feature us that's a good thing

FUCK THESE /x/ TIER DISINFO THREADS
THESE ARE CTR ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT US FROM FIND THE ACTUAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS IGNORE THIS SHIT

Guys even the FBI and MSM comes to Sup Forums to find out what is in the leaks because we have the man power to sift through endless piles of bullshit

we have found out so far:
Pay to Play with the CF
Posesta's connection to the DOJ
Intent to destroy evidence and hide e-mails
Connection of Hillary and CF to foreign donors
Money laundering
Collusion of the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and super PACS (including CTR)
These are all concrete and damning and is exactly why the CTR faggots want us wasting our time with this /x/ tier bullshit and not finding more of the real concrete dirt

IGNORE THESE THREADS

Creepy pic. Source?

>hrc4lf6r

HRC 4 LIFER HERE
I'M WITH HER

As someone who is well-versed in modern art, I find her work to be too derivative and uninteresting to be shocking.

That said, the fact that normies are disgusted by her work is GOOD for Trump. It doesn't matter if she is actually outrageous and obscene - only that the layman believes her to be.

Sure, nobody is saying this shit is demonic or anything, however you gotta admit its weird this chick is related to clinton in any fashion.
Again.. nothing especially evil, just plain old weird, enough to get some people to not vote for her.
Use anything you can find on her, although personally I'd go for the pedo thingy.

exactly just push the narrative

Its everything mate..

I come on here this morning and there are 4 or 5 threads on this CP bullshit. You fucks could have found some good dirt but you are in a fucking autistic tailspin.

This is teenaged tier shit. I just got banned at 8 chan for pointing this out.

This isn't gonna catch on, watching the pol/s chimp out over this is lame.

(((Cernovich))) is a god damn moron.

>Browse Sup Forums
>Never saw Eyes Wide Shut
You need to go back

Art guy and whichcraft knowledge guy here.

If she had used real blood and used Hebrew characters to write on the walls, and used a real bound child I would have said she was doing something from Safer Ha Razim.

It was a templet for Jewish witchcraft she was doing.

No, how about instead we spread this meme to black people in swing states

THIS

Spirit cooking performance was meant to trigger retards. It's working. She's a genius.

Look at it this way, there is NOTHING that will bring hilldabeast down EXCEPT racism or child abuse. That is it. Especially in this time frame.

Thank you for correcting the record on satanic rituals

I guess it's okay if they are only PRETENDING to be satanic pedophiles

the movie that got Kubrick killed

>Safer Ha Razim
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3903392/Can-kinky-sex-make-creative-Researchers-claim-BDSM-help-people-achieve-altered-states-consciousness.html

Well now we know how the blood libel started. It wasn't matza it was for these spirit cakes!

>Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

its too late

you idiots already jumped on this and now everyone is like ALT RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTERS FALLING FOR SATAN PEDO PANIC LIKE A BUCH OF DUMB 1995 SOCER MOMS

Okay, Sup Forums and Reddit: stop this stupid shit before you throw the whole election for us.

I think it's just weird that hillary's top brass campaigners are into this shit.

Imagine if you were hiring somebody to work for you and you found out that they mutilated themselves and painted with blood with their friends in their spare time for fun. "Haha it's just art" doesn't really improve their image

They're laughing their ass off at this stupid shit. Y'all got psyop'd. Time to investigate real shit please.

This

Bump

And all spiritfags back to

This is CTR's narrative on this btw. They are spamming it all over social media now, even though the lady clearly said it's not art.

>it's just art

Checked

Seeming a little butt hurt and desperate there, Schlomo.
Maybe if you calmed down a bit, you wouldn't be so fucking obvious

explain to me how this is fake.
explain to me how they faked the videos of the kids.
explain to us how they faked an entire island that a known pedophile owns.
explain to us how they faked bill clinton travelling to this island multiple times on a plane called the LOLITA EXPRESS.
explain how even the fbi and nypd chief said people are going to prison because of child sex rings.

please, i'd like to know

Yes indeedy.

It's called gaslighting.

>Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution.

It's real, faggot. You can't just wish this away. It's happening.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Agreed. Autists need to redirect their focus onto shit that matters. Time is running out.

Jesus Sup Forums I'm not CTR but if you can't see how dumb this is I don't know what to do. We can look into this shit after the election we need to stay focused.

you're right its a great CTR psy-op. keep in mind though, half those talking about the Pizza thing are probably CTR themselves and not actually Sup Forumsacks

Perception matters. There is enough substance for Podesta to have no place in politics.

Visiting fecal satanic rituals is a big no no.

this old twat is a hippie attention whore. the crap she is doing has no power. if you believe it does then you believe in harry potter style magic. thats not how any of that crap even works.

these rich old corrupt cunts probably hang out with fruitloop minor celebs all the time for their entertainment.

there's way better shit to dig into on these criminals than them being entertained by some dipshit oldbird that cooks woo woo food.

i live in america. no one will give a shit about this. no more pizza threads. NO MORE PIZZA THREADS

Fucking shameful. Wikileaks is done. They got roped up into focusing on the wrong shit.

No, normies hate the notion of satanic witch hunts

The only ones who will remotely give a fuck will be some radical Christians who are against Trump but they will likely never see this shit. you know who will? Young atheist internet users. This a an attempt to smear Wikileaks with falsehoods

how the fuck can you not think this is serious?

just because you believe it's unlikely doesnt mean you can dismiss it.

CTR is here and you know it. they wouldn't be if this wasnt serious.

Are there any factions left on Sup Forums not downloading thousands of emails and searching for child sex in pizza and hotdogs?

I want you pizzafucks to read this aloud and tell yourself this isn't a psyop:

"Podesta and Hillary use code words like pizza and hotdogs to mask a Jewluminati child sex occult magic conspiracy and if we connect the dots we'll bring down this whole cabal"

I live in America. Disregard the Antichrist panic. Expose these demons.
Begone devil in Jesus name!

It's time to search for ACTUAL shit, you know, the stuff we started to get mainstream on TV and everything before we started lookin for retarded shit.

I know you guys don't watch TV news, but literally the day after all the networks started covering Wikileaks, pizza hotdog child sex magic popped up. You fuckers fell for it, right at the cusp of victory we trashed it for reptilians. Fuck you guys

Now even Wikileaks is tainted with this disinfo garbage.
Good job, retards.

Pizza and hotdogs refers to drugs you absolute fucking moron

DIGITS CONFIRM!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!

Anthony Weiner just got caught. Bill is shielded by MSM misinformation. Epstein is unknown.
If it doesn't happen now that Weiner is a fresh wound, it won't happen again.
Now or never, it'll be blackout or misinfo if it isn't out fast.

you're retarded. stop wasting time, we need something concrete by tues not some stupid hotdog code. This all started by trying to link traffickers to the CF, wtf did you guys do?

>BROTHERS, LET'S PRAY FOR THEIR SOULS! THE DAWN OF JUDGMENT WILL SOON BE UPON THEM!

Die Fahne hoch die Reihen fest geschlossen
S. A. marschiert, mit ruhig festem Schritt
Kam'raden die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen
Marschier'n im Geist in unsern Reihen mit

Die Strasse frei den braunen Batallionen
Die Strasse frei dem Sturmabteilungsmann
Es schau'n auf's Hackenkreuz voll Hoffung schon Millionen
Der Tag für Freiheit und für Brot bricht an

Zum letzten Mal wird Sturmalarm geblasen
Zum Kampfe steh'n wir alle schon bereit
Bald flattern Hitlerfahnen über allen Straßen
Die Knechtschaft dauert nur noch kurze Zeit

Die Fahne hoch, die Reihen fest geschlossen
S. A. marschiert mit ruhig festem Schritt
Kam'raden die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen
Marschier'n im Geist in unsern Reihen mit

It makes Podesta look like a weirdo, which was also the point of releasing the AYY LMAO stuff.

You think you're convincing people, but you're not dipshit.
We can tell a forced meme from a natural and appropriate response.
Lurk more faggot.

No, it makes Trump supporters look like weirdos. This was probably the only successful CTR psyop to date, they have learned well during the time here.

Sorry you're intelligent enough to not fall for this, Sup Forums is gonna fuck this up bad

REMINDER COPY AND PASTE WITH BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING.

INB4 1 id with this post

IM NOT A SHILL DONT FUCKING LABEL RVERY user YOU DISAGREE WITH A SHILL, you are silencing with hive mind!!!!!

Guys honestly, this is all weird as fuck, the connections CONNECT, we are essentially drawing a picture here.

Its uncertain what the final product is but we know it draws a portrait

WITH THE CHANCE THIS MAY BE A WAY TO DISCREDIT WIKILEAKS, I THINK IT IS BEYOND IMPORTANT TO LEAVE THIS ALONE FOR A FEW DAYS. BY LEAVE THIS ALONE I MEAN TRY NOT TO FEED THIS INFORMATION TO NORMIES/FB BECAUDE YOU DO NOT HAVE RNOUGH EVIDENCE TO SOUND SANE

IF THIS IS TRULY WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE, ITS ALREADY CRUMBLING BENEATH THEIR FEET. PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON HOW WE SPRESF THIS, IF THIS IS ALL FALSE WE WILL FOREVER BE UN CREDITABLE

IF THIS IS WRONG WE WILL NEVER BE CREDIBLE AGAIN, CAREFUL FOR FALSE FLAGS

THIS IS AN user BOARD, FOR ALL WE KNOW WE ARE BEING MANIPULATED TO DESTROY OURSELVES

The threads got bombarded with CP and sites and videos have been removed pretty fast, there's something fishy going on.

i'm reporting all these threads. they can go to /x/ with this shit.

FUCK !... Geraldo too ?
imgur.com/a/GYF2g

Fuck off shill.. the more you fucks tell us it's nothing the more it means it's something.
You guys are fucken thick and need to fuck off back to fucken reddit.

Heres my second post

she said herself that it´s a performance when done in an exceptional fashion, but quite something else when done in private. This sounds like a private invite.
IF this is picked up and if we get more communication between Hillary camp and tis nutjob, then this could be the silver bullet.
US is a christian country after all.

How many of those people were even reading wikileaks in the first place? How many of them bought into the "the e-mails were hacked by Russia" bullshit?

"IF THIS IS WRONG WE WILL NEVER BE CREDIBLE AGAIN" fuck off shill

Outright banning just causes the Streisand Effect.

unprecedented # of shills telling random neets on the internet to stop "wasting their time" what else do you think they'd be doing. there's nothing else to do. why is it so important to you? very strange

We all know the typical voter doesn't seem to care about corruption, all they care about is stupid stuff like this.

This. I studied her in college, she is just an edgy performance artist.

Fucking this. It's gonna scare off both Christians, and Agnostics, and best of all its going to show how out of touch the Democrats and the political elite are. Look at this Hash on Twitter. Normies, not Trump shitposters, are freaking out about this.

sure buddy