Oi lads it's the telly licensing van, leg it!

>oi lads it's the telly licensing van, leg it!

Attached: rock-street.jpg (461x226, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/24/sally-boynton-brown-dnc-chair-candidate-says-her-j/
nypost.com/2018/03/17/undocumented-immigrant-appointed-to-statewide-post-in-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq6abGKNeGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tv license
Literally what is the justification for this madness?

So do you need a TV licence only if you own a TV capable of receiving transmissions?

Its to fund BBC. My country (Finland) used to have it, but then they changed it to a tax that you have to pay even if you don't own a television.

>You will never be this obsessed with anything

>don't watch live TV broadcasts
>don't watch any kind of live broadcast if it's also being broadcast on British TV (i.e. a Sky news YouTube stream)
>don't use BBC's iPlayer
>don't pay for a license
Easy.

There's quite a few of these threads recently, i really don't get it. You don't have to pay, you tick a simple box on the website and give an address. If you don't do that, you just get endless "we're coming for you" and "will you be home on this date?" letters.

They don't do shit, i haven't payed in maybe 2 decades, and a guy knocks on the door maybe once every 5 years. People acting like it's the Gestapo and you're Polish.

Attached: watch_thumb.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

We live in a democracy and it's the law.

this tv lisense is bad meme needs to end. the tv license is actually great and once a few other countries follow suit you'll all learn to appreciate it. we get quality film, tv, news, radio, sport all for a few measly hundred pounds. its probably just stupid americans because they cant understand it

>>>>>>>>>>>>quality

The word you're looking for is well-funded

>if you don't do that, you just get endless "we're coming for you" and "will you be home on this date?" letters
that's funny to americans :)

if you own a tv or even a computer monitor they still say you have to buy a licence

they do the same thing in the us for pbs but it comes out of your taxes so you don't think about it

better system desu

source?

well it explains why you can't even buy a beer and need to stay in school till you are 21

No, they'll just send you threatening letters and never do anything about it.

The BBC is a bag of shit anyway. It's succumbed to the feminist agenda and constantly spews interracial propaganda (Their not even discreet about it, always black male/ white female. No broadcasting institution should receive public funding, time to privatise the fuckers.

>Maybe they have a life Mew2King
Didn't know he was into activism

He lost his hair stressing over the decline of street art in England.

Attached: UK_twitterpolice.jpg (1702x1540, 215K)

uhoh

>The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is an American public broadcaster and television program distributor.[2] It is a non-profit organization and is the most prominent provider of government-funded educational television programming to public television stations in the United States,

Attached: hahaha.jpg (230x219, 7K)

It's funny to me too, plus the scrawny old guy desperately trying to be intimidating is a real treat, it's why I've never even looked at the website. Got a big stack of those letters, i Return To Sender in big batches just to troll them.

>he says while his government forced him to get circumcised at birth
oh mutts

This
They even stopped sending me letters last year, it means nothing

Americans understand being watched by our government 24/7. At the very least we're able to acknowledge it.

their tax money goes to pbs, which does what the bbc does and they don't have a choice

they are obsessed with the uk's version

Attached: hrpthh.png (403x448, 53K)

>tfw bongs have to take a test to watch TV
>tfw bongs too dumb to use TV without a licence

Attached: 97569759.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

They have to show that they are capable of using a TV. It is a dangerous weapon in bongland

the uk loves 1984

Brits pay higher taxes though. They’re getting cucked twice.

>literally calling anyone a cuck when you legally have to give up your foreskin in the USA

the fuck are you talking about

BAN ASSAULT TV'S!

enjoy your BBC

>PBS, a tiny irrelevant station is the same as the fucking BBC which literally “employs” 20,000 cucks

Attached: A6296D3A-E28A-401D-9405-4CBD9E875B22.jpg (296x226, 23K)

This is odd, why does a private company gets to have public funding?
Why do britbongs stand for this?

they pay the bbc for content and they tax you

Attached: 1520873291145.jpg (657x635, 42K)

Even if we are being watched, which is actually not necessarily true- they have zero interest or capabilities of doing anything to hinder your free speech. Let me reiterate that - they have Zero Interest in hindering your free speech.

Something the UK citizens can not say. Literally can not say.

Why not just add it to tax and fund it using the budget, if it's mandatory for everyone.

*reports you for hate speech*

Attached: 42F32CDC-9C18-491F-83EF-E5BAE972A76F.jpg (144x144, 19K)

they can say that all they fucking want, unless they have proof that you are using your TV as anything other than a display for a game console or PC then they can't do fuck all else

I've got a friend in Scotland who got into this argument with them, and they pussied out after he said he didn't watch broadcasts and didn't owe them shit

not many people watch tv, its mostly the chavs or elderly

so it won't be seen as a necessary tax

The UK is 1984

Its staggering how blatant their government is.

You can cancel the license. They'll send you letters and representatives to try to discuss with you, but if you do not reply and do not open your door they cannot force entrance into your home (not without a criminal warrant).

Cancelled mine years ago, there is a lot of misconception online about this I have noticed, hopefully most of it is just trolling.

>They have zero interest or capabilities of doing anything to hinder your free speech
Wait till that non white majority my man. Then they will be.

>$5 BILLION revenue
>still operates at a massive loss

JFC get your shit together britcucks

Attached: 75D02404-6197-41C9-90EE-40A53F1BDBEB.jpg (750x318, 41K)

PBS is funded by a microscopic amount from each taxpayer (something like 3 cents per year) and from voluntary pledge drives. No one will ever be forced to watch it.

BBC is a mandatory license for a """""measly few hundred pounds per year"""".

Will britslims ever understand how pathetic they are?

PBS tax is literally pennies

Of the two of us, which has a much higher percentage of circumcised Muslims

SAY IT.
SAY WHAT THE "BBC" IS AN ACRONYM FOR.
S A Y I T .

This Banter is made possible by posters like you.

Big British Communications?

Blatant Blather Channel?

Thank You

Big Bloke Cummies

BeBop Cowboy?

Billions of British Cucks

so its boiling down to just

"yours costs more"

>I-I totally don't care about America anyway!
So tsundere

No, it’s that yours is the dominant media platform and permeates every facet of your government-controlled life.

Except America apparently

Yours costs a ASTRONOMICALLY larger amount, don't dissemble

I literally cannot imagine having a nanny state constantly checking up on my home to investigate whether I am watching television on my own purchased TV so that they can spend further money to send me constant "We're Watching You" reminders and dispatch the fuzz to knock on my door and try to intimidate me into paying a license fee of hundreds of pounds a year.

I could buy a crappy $50 TV and tune it to free channels with PBS, old movies, and low key sports and never have to pay another cent besides electricity costs

Or I could buy Netflix and never need anything more than a laptop.

I live in a chaotic country but you live in a literal police state

As an american, I have to say the BBC is pretty good, I'm glad you brits pay for it.

love my tax money being used to fund glorified twitter mods

hmm, you seem to have selective amnesia and i think your rantings about the uk are masking the current situation you are in

This. I've only ever watched PBS a handful of times, and all of those were when I was younger watching Sesame Street and shit.

This, we get for free what they pay good money to see

>h-heh I have a picture of an article where cops shot a teenager so that means you have more problems than I do
Go back to your state-sanctioned concrete mould apartment and have a state-licensed wank before the state-sponsored sharia patrol comes and beheads you

You asked for this

Attached: 1520895250856.jpg (1187x4066, 812K)

doesn't mater if you don't watch they are still taking your money

what argument are you trying to make here

>one of the only nations were you got a choice to get taxed for tv
>get the mickey taken off out by people who people said tax involuntary
ah yes, Sup Forums

Does the BBC have at least some good programs shows or something ? We have something similar here and it gives money to most fucking boring tv station with awful boring shows and worst news ever.

>all those literally garbage click bait yellow press sources
Not even Britich but come one. Sup Forums-tier macros don't help you.

Attached: caprice.jpg (480x270, 12K)

Run that through google translate again Ahmed

>ignores the 6 pictures of state-funded notices telling people that they have a database of who owns a TV
British education, everyone

>t.jamal johnson

We disarmed you so now we get to do whatever we want.

oh look its a collage of fake news and cherry picked articals you saved

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/24/sally-boynton-brown-dnc-chair-candidate-says-her-j/

nypost.com/2018/03/17/undocumented-immigrant-appointed-to-statewide-post-in-california/

the absolute state of mutts

Salaam alaykoum ya akhii

Kaffir ween?

Its unobtrusive and tiny compared to the BBC

this is how people in a position of unchallengable authority treat their fellow man. this is why you don't give up your guns. this is why you don't let foreign parasites take control of your government offices.

they pay the bbc for content and tax you

1776 was a good decision my friend

Once again, we don't notice the cost but you cucks sure do

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq6abGKNeGc

>democrats and California

Attached: 1521121442059.gif (400x325, 2.55M)

The sad thing is that the britcuck couldn't find any better links

yeah the US is just a bastion of free speech and self determinism...

Enjoy your war with Russia mutt

the result of being raised by state-run television ladies and gentlemen

what is with the torrent of faggots on this board today? It's like all the ugliest stupidest pedes on reddit came here to do whatever they imagine trolling is. KYS

It sure is you Old World loser

Wait, I thought MUH DRUMPF was a Russian puppet? Now he's going to war with Russia?

Enjoy your BBC and Sharia patrols, cuck.

once again its boiling down to "yours costs more"

t.butthurt britcuck

>Enjoy your war with Russia mutt

Attached: Ok sweetie.jpg (710x473, 70K)

Why are they always so fucking bullish about it?

Literally yes, retard.

Its not just the cost user. Its the obtrusiveness of it.