Sup Forums WITCH-HUNT

This is the woman behind the whole "Spirit Cooking" ritual shit in the Podesta e-mails.

Tell me, when is the last time you saw a 69 year old that looks like this?

Prev thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02803554?term=young plasma&rank=2
newscientist.com/article/mg22329831-400-young-blood-to-be-used-in-ultimate-rejuvenation-trial/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1805858/?page=11
youtube.com/watch?v=5OM5SfUIN6Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhythm_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working
infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/
youtube.com/watch?v=QcaaVZrUC44
youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0
mesora.org/molech.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8&ab_channel=lNicrolaxv.2
come-and-hear.com/editor/br_3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Podestas' "Spirit Cooking" dinner?
It's not what you think.
It's blood, sperm and breastmilk.
But mostly blood.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920

The one time we could use a dox...

>when is the last time you saw a 69 year old that looks like this?
Botox doesn't work around the eyes and lips. So yeah have seen 69 year olds that look like this.

I don't think putting snake oil around your eyes makes you a witch, I think it makes you vain.

What if this satanic ritual shit and drinking children's blood ACTUALLY does make you younger....................

Based Leaf dropped a redpill in prev thread:

"It has been known for thousands of years that a blood transfusion of young blood has incredible effects on the recipient. Not only do you feel more alive than before, it actually causes the reversal of aging. Pope Innocent famously had many blood transfusions. Blood transfusions were a huge fad for the aristocracy during the renaissance--but they didn't know about blood borne diseases or blood types. So blood transfusions would often go wrong and cause the death of the recipient. They lost much of their appeal but many vampire cults continued underground with various ad hoc methods of avoiding disease. People who are universal blood recipients were capable of getting transfusions and the only risk was infection from the process, or the donor having a disease. This is why you want virgin blood from the countryside, where there is less disease, or why you want to do it from your own children.

Generational cults have young women called "breeders" whose job in the cult is simply to give birth as much as possible. They don't get to keep their kids.. the kids are trafficked off and some of them end up as blood donors.

Blood transfusions are the origin of vampirism. Vampires have lengthened lives.

The blood has to be young.

In the last 50 years, but especially the last 10, public medical research has shown this to be true. The blood has to be young--this is now a scientific fact.

There was a rumour a few years ago about a bunch of Harvard faculty starting a blood transfusion club. They would meet every month or so and give each other transfusions from blood they stole from blood banks that were intended for medical treatment and research.

I have personal knowledge of people who do this. Through my network I'm aware of one woman in particular who is rumoured to be extremely old, she looks about 40, looks quite healthy.

These days it's very popular among the rich to just pay college girls for regular transfusions"

Here's the redpill if you want it.

It has been known for thousands of years that a blood transfusion of young blood has incredible effects on the recipient. Not only do you feel more alive than before, it actually causes the reversal of aging. Pope Innocent famously had many blood transfusions. Blood transfusions were a huge fad for the aristocracy during the renaissance--but they didn't know about blood borne diseases or blood types. So blood transfusions would often go wrong and cause the death of the recipient. They lost much of their appeal but many vampire cults continued underground with various ad hoc methods of avoiding disease. People who are universal blood recipients were capable of getting transfusions and the only risk was infection from the process, or the donor having a disease. This is why you want virgin blood from the countryside, where there is less disease, or why you want to do it from your own children.

Generational cults have young women called "breeders" whose job in the cult is simply to give birth as much as possible. They don't get to keep their kids.. the kids are trafficked off and some of them end up as blood donors.

Blood transfusions are the origin of vampirism. Vampires have lengthened lives.

The blood has to be young.

In the last 50 years, but especially the last 10, public medical research has shown this to be true. The blood has to be young--this is now a scientific fact.

There was a rumour a few years ago about a bunch of Harvard faculty starting a blood transfusion club. They would meet every month or so and give each other transfusions from blood they stole from blood banks that were intended for medical treatment and research.

I have personal knowledge of people who do this. Through my network I'm aware of one woman in particular who is rumoured to be extremely old, she looks about 40, looks quite healthy.

These days it's very popular among the rich to just pay college girls for regular transfusions

"if you want to understand these families you only need to understand a small number of things about the world.

1. the effects of blood transfusions

2. the effects of exotic drugs, including ancient drugs that are totally unknown to the public but have been preserved in occult families

3. the effects of mental magic that can occur when a group of people are made to focus in a ritual in a certain kind of way, on a regular, consistent basis, over a long period of time, especially if the group is limited to family members and passed down over hundreds of thousands of years. Sup Forums has seen a small form of this with pepe.

4. dissociative identity disorder and the psychodynamic principles that explain how it works.

5. cult mind control--how cults form, persist, and how they control their members

if you understand these things you understand everything there is to know about the rulers of the world. These are the principles their power is based on.

none of it is secret it's just the extensive, generations-long application of the above phenomena, which the public makes no use of whatsoever"

Burger I already reposted.

Obvious plastic surgery is obvious

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
Wow, so you are telling the US establishment wastes its time on witchcraft? No wonder the US empire is collapsing lel, I think those sad fucks believe witchcraft works, sad.

WHAT THE FUCK

>they don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes

Seems like there is a ongoing study on this.

clinicaltrails.org is supposed to be "doubious" tho. And they charge 8000$ for participation...

Seems like there is a ongoing study on this.

clinicaltrails.org is supposed to be "doubious" tho. And they charge 8000$ for participation...

What a cunt

Can you expand on the ancient drugs?

So this is how the top politicians dine when no one is looking.

Very nice.

there is more
newscientist.com/article/mg22329831-400-young-blood-to-be-used-in-ultimate-rejuvenation-trial/

and a paper written the subject of "Experimental Prolongation of the Life Span"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1805858/?page=11

Seems like the whole vampire meme has some truth to it

>I suck at pasting

Kek has spoken.

wtf i hate normal cooking now

FYI, this woman's work used to get posted on /k/ all the time in balkan and slav threads. She's spent her life trying to be edgy as possible to get people to respect her, much like Tracy Emin.
youtube.com/watch?v=5OM5SfUIN6Q This is worth a watch, it floors me with laughter every time.

Burger I was cruisin through and saw his question, chill your lettuce tomatoes pickles and onions

Does she weigh as much as Donald Duck?

Really doesn't surprise me she made this, and is with Killary now.
I'd say fucking traitor but she's a jew

Hello Minerva Owl
Hello Hollywood
C:

probably already been mentioned...

but, I have spent a lot of time researching the occult. This spirit cooking shit looks to be a direct continuation of Crowley's "child sacrifice" gig. He claimed to have gotten most of his knowledge from Ancient Egypt (lol, kek wins again), and would make basically this same breast milk/blood/sperm combo calling them ‘cakes of light’, though I believe he used his own sperm to strengthen the idea of killing children as though they were his own.

The Ordo Templis Oriientis that formed after him I think dropped this, because it became known to the world that he did it, and they didn't want to get a bad rap.

I guess it never stopped after all. She's...69, you say? Yeah, he died 69 years ago.
The funniest thing? He died on november the 30th. She was born December 1st.

Anyone here know much about synchronicity?

HOLY FUCK THAT'S THE SPIRIT COOKING BITCH
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhythm_0
I hate every single one of you so fucking much right now.

L Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons did this shit in the late 1940s in Pasadena

Crowley coached them via letters

They tried to impregnate Jack's girlfriend w/ the Antichrist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working

Crowley's network never stopped, they just evolved

Are you blind?

That woman is browner, younger, and has pierced ears.

Rhythm 5, 1974

In this performance, Abramović sought to re-evoke the energy of extreme bodily pain, using a large petroleum-drenched star, which the artist lit on fire at the start of the performance. Standing outside the star, Abramović cut her nails, toenails, and hair. When finished with each, she threw the clippings into the flames, creating a burst of light each time. Burning the communist five-pointed star represented a physical and mental purification, while also addressing the political traditions of her past. In the final act of purification, Abramović leapt across the flames, propelling herself into the center of the large star. Due to the light and smoke given off by the fire, the observing audience did not realize that, once inside the star, the artist had lost consciousness from lack of oxygen. Some members of the audience realized what had occurred only when the flames came very near to her body and she remained inert. A doctor and several members of the audience intervened and extricated her from the star.

>petroleum-drenched ((((((star))))))
>almost died being an edgy witch

Yeah, I..know about the babalon working.

It summons a crimson goddess into our reality. A woman showed up to Jack Parsons and Hubbard a few days ago wearing a red dress and announced herself.

The babalon working is intended to allow those who complete it to pervert the spirit of the age according to their will. It's very difficult, and very very specific.

“SPIRIT COOKING”: CLINTON CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN INVITED TO BIZARRE SATANIC PERFORMANCE
infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also sage

youtube.com/watch?v=QcaaVZrUC44

personal fav

Fucking shit just keeps getting weirder.

shoo shoo witch of dubs

I'm afraid

i'd like to know what the ancient drugs are too.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0

you guys should watch this if you're not familiar with her

> witch / monster / vampire Hunter will be a reall career again during your lifetime

What a time to be alive

ab mit dir nach >>/lgbt/ du fotze

Literally another Rasputin

I'm going to watch the Spirit Cooking video for the first time. What am I in for?

(You)

Zurück nach /deutsch/ mit dir und roleplay da

that's what i thought, she fucking looks like rasputin too.

danke fürs korrigieren der aufzeichnung

Plastic surgery. Btw she is a Slav, so good genes. Looks Serbian or Croatian.

UHHHHHH GUYS

HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN THIS SHIT

>search in "blood worship"
>the second result is literally a website on Molech worship

mesora.org/molech.html

>Molech Worship
>Blood Eating
>What about the other practice which Maimonides equates to Molech, that of blood eating? How did one violate it? This seems very straight forward, based on Maimonides' description. People either ate blood, or dined around a pot of blood. Both practices were based on "dining with spirits".

SPIRIT COOKING IS LITERALLY FUCKING MOLECH WORSHIP

Bump....

I mean SAGE ;)

Bill Clinton + female Rasputin = Kim Kardashian?

GOD DAMNIT SHES KIMKOS MOM WHAT THE ACTUAL CULTIC FUCK

I told you anime is real.

The whole point of Rhythm 0 was to show how, when given the ability to act without consequence, human beings will become horrible animals. She basically predicted Sup Forums decades before it was created and now she's the subject of internet conspiracy theories involving child sacrifice. The irony is as hilarious as it is disgusting.

so Sup Forums just uncovered that the elite is a moloch worshipping child sacrificing cult use blood transfusion as an anti aging method?

member amanda kleinman and user mentioning the breeders? i wonder if she might be one of them.

>tfw with THIS AND KOREA happening, you realize witch-hunts weren't all that backward.

wtf everyday I realise more the old ways were the best ways.

OH MY GOD IS THAT HER IN THE LOBSTER PIC WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK THE INTERNET OF THINGS IS CONVERGING

wtf, i would die for her yacht

thank GOD finally a career I'd actually be good at.

so maybe some truth to the blood libel?

Why do you think they fear the samurai who describes reality in form of animation.

I've been pretty tolerant of Sup Forums's dumb theories in the past, but this is pure tinfoil-tier lunacy.

please take this to /x/
it does not belong on a forum about politics.

OMG LOBSTER RISOTTO! FUCKING CODE FOR KIDDIE DIDDLING. FUCK WE NEED TO RED PILL EVERYONE ON THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kill yourselves, everyone in this thread who believes this /x/ tier reptilian shit

they are not relatives, you idiot

that's NOT HER lol

it's not, she wouldn't permit herself to do such lowly labor, that's peasant's work.

>Trump's special prosecutor will need to be a vampire hunter and witchfinder

The ears and nose are the same.
What is a gamma filter and white balance?

>maybe

you are clearly not red pilled on the question

the nazis wrote entire scientific books about its history and methods

Elizabeth Bathory was right this whole time?

it does when it's linked to many political names.

you sound way too coherent for one of us, I'm calling shillary on you burger

Bump of JUSTICE

I follow Korean Shamanism and I still look in my teens. My hair is salt and pepper and I am 38. Ignoring that there is another spiritual force out there comprised of everyone who passed will age your ass really quick.

Dibs.

forgot image

ANYWAY, its in my genes

Oh gee wiz I hope we get to have a good old fashioned witch burning

youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8&ab_channel=lNicrolaxv.2

NOOO, NO NO NO. I'm OK with the Multi-Pence universe, but please god tell me this Multi-Kardashian is some crazy conspiracy!

What you wanna know about synchronicity?

Turns out melly sanders was real the whole time

My sides

so...could I find out these ancient drugs..for research purposes of course

FUCK THESE /x/ TIER DISINFO THREADS
THESE ARE CTR ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT US FROM FIND THE ACTUAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS IGNORE THIS SHIT

Guys even the FBI and MSM comes to Sup Forums to find out what is in the leaks because we have the man power to sift through endless piles of bullshit

we have found out so far:
Pay to Play with the CF
Posesta's connection to the DOJ
Intent to destroy evidence and hide e-mails
Connection of Hillary and CF to foreign donors
Money laundering
Collusion of the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and super PACS (including CTR)
These are all concrete and damning and is exactly why the CTR faggots want us wasting our time with this /x/ tier bullshit and not finding more of the real concrete dirt

IGNORE THESE THREADS

Let the light of Kek shine upon this wicked creature with power of at least 9001 suns

11:54 slavs confirmed for not being white

come-and-hear.com/editor/br_3.html

here is more info on it. another user mentioned that it was talmudic jews who lost their ways when they started following the word of man (talmud) instead of what they think is the word of god (torah),

so yeah i think the specific kind of jew involved in child sacrifice has been the talmudic jew.

Dude John Podesta is attending spririt cooking dinners

KEKS LIGHT SHALL BURN THEM ALL

t. CTR

Why do you hate goats and think they only associated with devil? They are one of the earliest domesticated animals, they give us milk, meat, coat and many other things. They are in no way bad.

wow CTR and JIDF have sure been making a lot of threads about this retarded pedo satan scare and distracting from actual scandals

Only the elite waste lobster on fucking risotto. I like how they picked the lobster recipe thing out of all the emails to have the media say "Nothing to see here, just the elites throwing foods around that you only get to have once or twice a year if you're lucky."

You guys are being dumb with this. It's performance art and has been being done by lots of different people and groups for years. Check out COUM Transmissions, same kinda shit if not worse. Nothing legitimately satanic except some of the imagery.

>post yfw hillary is literally a modern day elizabeth bathory

ha..so the powerful really do believe in all that new age occult crap. Its like those companies that hire Feng sheui consultants to arrange their office furniture.