SO WHEN ARE WE GONNA EAT

SO WHEN ARE WE GONNA EAT
>WE?
YEAH! I'M STARVING
>LISTEN KID, I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YA, BUT THE DYNAMIC DUO IS NOW THE DYNAMIC UNO
>Whad'ya mean?
What I mean is our partnership is herewith dissolved
>But wait! You're not being fair!
Fair's are for tourist kid! Consider it free lesson in street-side-laiousifaire!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6UYwaYRqw&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i thought this movie was decent

>HEY WAIT! I HELPED YOU GET THOSE!

An excellent movie. I liked it more than 101 Dalmations or even All Dogs Go to Heaven. Why should I worry is one of Disney's catchiest non villain songs.

So you think awful movies are decent?

>HALF OF THOSE ARE MINE!
You want 'em? Come get 'em!

BUT I'M WARNIN' YA KID!

Put the dog down

ONE MINUTE I’M IN CENTRAL PARK
THEN I’M DOWN ON DELANCEY STREET

not a real street in NYC

I used to think he was saying
>Asshole, those are mine!

I loved the movie as a kid.
Jenny a cute.

this

>female dog has long hair and eye shadow

what a slut

This and Bolt are the two most underrated movies in the entire Disney canon and never get any credit for kickstarting the renaissance periods that follow

What an asshole. He doesn't even deserve to lick the peanut butter off of my balls.

Not a good movie. One of the lowest ranked in my personal list of the Disney canon.

Except Great Mouse Detective and Meet the Robinsons were the jump starts to their respective renaissance periods

Bolt was excellent
Also bonus points in my book for looking just like my own doggo

Bolt was excellent, Oliver and Company was generic badly animated poorly paced tripe that's a painful product of the 80s and is only remembered for one catchy song

>one catchy song

I will cut you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6UYwaYRqw&t=

/co, we know a cat is fine too, but what about a dog?

>I don't like it therefore no one should!

>"see how the breeding shows"
>several shots of her presenting her ass to the camera
>having an undressing scene even though she wears no clothes

They were really trying to create a generation of furries with this, weren't they

>that Blargsnarf comic where all the dogs gangbang Jenny on her birthday

Villain death was one of the most brutal Disney ones yet.

Too bad the villain was a crappy generic 'WHERE'S MY MONEY' loan shark who isn't in 90% of the film

Like seriously, he shows up for 2 minutes at the beginning, disappears for over an hour, then suddenly comes back for the finale. Terrible villain.

Ew, opinions I don't like.
It's to one of the best, but it's still pretty entertaining to say the least. Never got why it gets so much hate. The whole "it's too 80s" argument is kinda dumb, it was always meant to encapsulate that era. That's like saying Princess and the Frog is "too 20s".
Plus, Oliver is a CUTE.
I'm still pissed he never actually got a hot dog. Some pal you are, Dodger, no wonder he wanted to stay at Jenny's.

Except the Princess and the Frog was made in 2009 as retrospective to the 20s, giving it a nostalgic, reverent feel that beautifully captured the simple charm of the era. This made it timeless.

Whereas Oliver and Company was made in the 80s and was set in the 80s in a deliberate attempt to cash in on the culture of the time and the popularity of Billy Joel and Bette Midler. It was explicitly engineered to do this, and Disney animators have admitted as much since its release. The company was in dire financial straits so they essentially had to crank out a guaranteed hit regardless of its lack of creativity.

The same situation would again arise with Chicken Little in 2005: everyone was flocking to snarky CGI flicks like Shrek and so Disney had no choice but to follow the leader. Film was shit but it saved their hides commercially.

>Great Mouse Detective
I love this movie. I mention it pretty much every time I talk about Disney movies with someone, but noone ever knows what movie I'm talking about.
They never experienced how scary the damn bat and the toy store scene was when they were kids.

Same deal with Treasure Planet for me. Fuck Shrek, it effectively rendered all of Disney's output from 1999 to 2008 a non-entity (barring Lilo and Stitch which somehow managed to claw its way to mainstream popularity)