And down he goes again

And down he goes again.

back to being a #CruzMissile again I guess...

not for long

how can any human ever win if they are down by one.point7%

he's down in all the latest state polling too

*takes another hit off of crack pipe*

>brexit getting cucked
>Donald losing

KEK WHY HAVE YOU ABANDONED US? WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?

We know the polls are oversampling democrats. Why are you faggots still trying this tactic? Sage.

Because of a Reuters poll which shows clinton 6 ahead which nobody believes.

If I was a Hillary supporter and I saw this graph and saw her at +1.7, It wouldn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Good goyim

/thread

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

What will happen

>She will win by a healthy margin
>Trump voters will call foul anyway
>Minor riots that will subside in a few weeks
>Life goes on and status quo is maintained for 4 more years
>Almost nobody actually cares or notices how their government is run outside of election time where they're fed little tidbits of scandals and policy

Why the fuck do we even have polls? They ask like 1000 people in a nation of 350000000 and somehow this gives us an accurate estimate?

Ignore all polls. Always. Just be fucking patient and wait for the outcome

BBC which is unbashedly pro-clinton shows them neck-and-neck

>oversampling

Fuck you nigger.

After the #spiritcooking shit that went down I believe he will go right back up again, who would vote for that.

>Caring what British media think about the US election

I think I hear master Brock tossing a slab of meat down the shaft, you better hurry and get it before the other guys finish it, you don't want to miss many more meals or you might starve to death.

>not even regression toward the mean can save Trump in the polls

I think even if Trump loses, it'll be a very slim margin, less than 5%. Hopefully this shows that a candidate like Trump has considerate support and another will take his place.

>Caring

It's a poll of polls

It's as legit as RCP and slightly less legit than Nate Copper because his model also includes all of the State polls in his polls only model and in polls plus other data.

>5%
>slim margin
Partisanship put a 45% floor on the lowest possible vote a candidate can receive. 45% is a blowout.

I dont even know what you're referencing, nor am I a Clinton supporter. I just have realized how apathetic the average American is to all this. People are treating it like a reality TV show just like Trump wanted. Nobody cares about substance, policy, or corruption. They vote based on personality, party, and benefits at most.

Alright, make it 1% then.

Don't forget

>disgraced GOP lose the Senate
>dem controlled senate deletes the fillibuster and changes rules so they can appoint appoint SC justices
>repubs keep their shitty state legislature and repub governors keep pissing their states off

The real question is will even the House flip in the next 8 or so years?

Trump needs Comey to drop another bomb today to be safe.

Yeah because Hillary is totally going to get the same amount of votes as Obama did in 2008 right? Delusional faggot, this narrative has already been shattered. She's way behind where she needs to be for that.

....delet this