Can we have a comfy thread for the trick playin gangsta?

Can we have a comfy thread for the trick playin gangsta?

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

No, seriously, season 1 was comedy gold tho.

Okay but could you pick a pic that does not look like he's pregnant

JERVIS FUCKING COLTRANE!

don't be scared of something so natural, user

Where can I watch this absolute kino anyway?

In hell. This show want comfy, it was fucking awful.

Yeah I remember that episode.

>Andy would probably grow up doing ''social experiments'' and/or Elsa and Spiderman videos for money
wew

Did anyone else remember this show having a flash game online??

I vaguely remember playing this with Andy stealing the toilet paper in the bathroom, making the bullies freak out.

That flash game is lost media now if I'm not mistaken. Sadly I never got to play it.

The show itself is partially lost media too, ya know

One Gooey Chewy

Really. I remember most episodes being online at one point. Anyway, it's so surreal to have seen something in its entirety several times and to now know that it's lost. Weird feeling.

>pilot episode was Andy dressing as woman in order to seduce his sister's Chad boyfriend just to spite her
>whole episode is him keeping up the charade, including stuffing his bra with beads and toilet paper and wearing high heels
>he succeeds and even gets his love interest at the end
What even is this show?

>What even is this show?
kino

with browsers officially getting rid of flash support, it might mean that even more flash games are going to be lost to time.

This must be what old people feel like when everything they used to have phases out and becomes lost forever. It's a terrible feel.

Most episodes are still online, but a few haven't been found.

I wanted to fuck his sister

This was a weird episode.

To be honest, you could still play them outside your browser but a lot will be broken permanently, some more subtly than others. The example I like to give is Cooties Bar X-ray (the game where the Gypsy gives you the X-ray glasses). The game still works as it used to, but it was originally made to advertise a certain site which is long dead. The link inside the game is dead and leads nowhere. Same thing applies for some very old Wikipedia articles that are full of link rot and left to vegetate. Basically, this is the future of flash game. They won't die once they pull flash support, but they will accelerate their already dying state.

But why would you care about the link, if you just want to play the game?

I don't, but what I meant was that flash games will start dying in subtle ways. Some parts of games were dependent on being in a browser like multiplayer, score boards and the like. Also, a lot will straight up disappear, since they haven't been preserved by anyone.

Unfortunately true, but a lot of them have been preserved by the Internet Archive, even if the links can be very difficult to find.

It's kinda sad. I was part of that era and now im witnessing it die before my very eyes.

There was a thing in beauty just going to any search engine back on my school computer, typing in "I am bored." and then the website I-am-bored pops up with a shitload of flash games.

It's a sad thing, but we should just look up and preserve what we can. Honestly, if you ask me Lost Media isn't as bad as it used to be. Sure there's way more things right now to lose, but we're so much more interconnected right now and we have entire obsessive communities whose sole purpose is to hoard as much media as possible to avoid loss. Historically, old media would either straight up die or collect dust in some rich fuck's collection never to be enjoyed and rediscovered by the masses. We have it pretty good right now.

On the flipside, there is FAR more media nowadays than there was back then, due to lower barriers to entry. So much more will be lost.

www.kimcartoon.me