Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Tran
time.com/4502458/australia-ban-muslim-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=B0L1qutYEF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"what's your solution?"

Sink the fucking boats.

FUCK OFF THEY'RE FULL

Israel has not taken a single syrian refugee why should anyone else?

abso-fucking-lutely not

Fucking Chinks

If they're not buying up property and cheating their way through school and uni, they're undermining white Australia and developing a serious 5th column here

Pauline was, and always will be, right.

>when a chink lectures you on being an aussie
J U S T
U
S
T

i don't understand their china's vapid need to expand and control. landgrabbing went out of style in 1950 but they still want to try it

I am more worried about all the campaigns FOR faggots getting married

Would be my first choice but since I don't think that will fly with most people,

>keep them long enough to take fingerprints and any other identification possible
>fuck them off back to Indonesia making it clear to them that they are banned for life from entering Australia for any reason.

I don't want them kept in detention centers either because they are poorly managed but more importantly, they cost money we shouldn't be spending

Also,
>remove dimsim when?

>"This is not the solution!"
>"What is the solution?"
>"Well, I don't know because I'm just an idiot online but we have people whose job it is to write these policies and they're just not doing it properly right now"
"What can you do? Well, you can start attending rallies."

Is this satire?

I've seriously lost the ability to tell any more when it comes to this sort of shit.

I can't let this thread slide considering this shit is so recent.

What they're essentially saying is, "we have no solution for the ugly problem of illegal immigration but it shouldn't involve these things which we don't approve of, so despite us having no alternative plan, come to a rally to protest the current set up so we can complain but no offer any reasonable solution."

FUCK THESE PEOPLE

Tow the boats back to indonesia. It is indonesia's fucking responsibility for letting them in their country to begin with. fuck diplomatic sensitivities,

Indonesia is a piece of shit. They hate us despite all the tourism dollars we pump into them and the ridiculously exorbitant amount of foreign aid private citizens and the government have given them in the past.

Should take them over before that large population of repulsive people gets too large and angry to manage through diplomacy. They've shown for a long time they're no friend to us.

What happens if there's a hurricane and lots of people's houses get destroyed? Doesn't the community rally round those people? Same with refugees.

"but like, our government is full of idiots"
"I don't know how to solve it but you can come to rallies" Implying that you're (lefty word here) if you don't go
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO ARROGANT

HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AND ART DEGREE PLEBS THINK THEY KNOW BETTER

FUCK ME THIS MAKES ME SO MAD

This whole belief that we have to help people in other countries before we help our own disgusts me. How can someone think like that?

Fuck all the homeless, unemployed, uneducated,etc in Australia, let's give niggers free shit on tax payer dollars!

>should take them over
I think you might be seriously overestimating the power of our military.

We could maintain a decent defense but we're not really much of an invading force (at least not when attacking a population that size)

They get more virtue signaling points for helping brown people than helping poor whites

Then help the Abos. They are Aussie.

Valid point.

Has the potential for a second Iraq on a larger magnitude but I dob't see an alternative solution. If we allow the to increase in actual military power and aggression they will become an enormous problem sooner rather than later.

Australia is a weak as piss country. You can't invade shit with an army that has only 50000 people in it. 90% of Australia's defense is just thanks to the land and location.

Yes send them to a more or less Christian country with totally different ideology halfway around the world instead of Saudi Arabia.

>he complains Australia doesn't have to spend as much on defence because their fucking spiders, roos, abbos and near boiling temperatures take care of most of it

Sounds bretty gud to me.

This right here, they can apply for citizenship in Atlantis.

Fuck these people trying to ruin Australia.. fucken hell..

Fuck I'd say I would move to New Zealand but the fucken maois run that fucken place and do fucken stupid dances to scare ppl all the fucken time.

>implying they can be helped
They already have ridiculous amounts of money thrown at them. The government bends over backwards to try and bring them up to being equal but it doesn't work. We should just let them have all the Petrol and booze they want so they can just die out.

Our only long term defensive plan is to depend on the Burgers. That's why we always follow straight after them into any war zone.

Personally, I'd like to see a mandatory military service for all citizens (maybe from 18-20) so that we can at least have a capable population.

I'd rather waste money on Abos than take in Muslim cunts. Idiot. Hell have a program where they send Melbourne students to Alice Springs to be enriched.

Exactly!

>I'd rather waste money on Abos than take in Muslim cunts
Or we could do neither and use the money in some constructive way?

Don't be stupid. This is Australia where the government only pretends to care about us and talks about issues that will get them votes not actually help Australia.

(signing TPP intensifies)

Lets get to work downvoting and upvoting comments that actually make sense

Yeah, fair point.

You think we might one day have a government that actually wants to make Australia great again?

>No Australian
>chink speaking

Most of my family has been here since long before the federation. Fuck off and go back to China.

Me too. Pisses me off to no end. I doubt anyone in my country could afford 5 000 dollars they pay traffickers per person. I drive everyday around charity billboard about old people in retirement that says: My pension is 103 dollars a month. I don`t have enough for food. Can you help me?`
And then I remember this young, strong vermin forcing it`s way here. I doubt I would have any problem shooting them

holy shit i think nobody here cares about your inbred full of convicts isle you fucking idiot. only shit which matter is europe which is fatherland of all white people. some tiny isle in the middle of the ocean full of niggers and gooks? fuck off idiot, also white people there arent rly best of our stock...

Oh man the comments. I thought Australia was uncucked.

The amount of comments that say
>Damn it i'm in melboure :(
Really shows what are main audience is about.

why do women have to ruin fucking EVERYTHING

bring back based tone

etting triggered about tiny. lol i bet your d is small

YOUR GLOBALIST MASTERS NEED MORE WALNUTS TO KILL!

This use to be you Australia, what happened to you?

>Refugees are nothing but enrichment for every society

... please, nuke us... make this ride stop

>slav
>white
pick one

KEEEEEEK

>Right hand side of a right wing
>It looks like a left wing

???

It makes me so mad that people here don't even learn from what is happening to German, Sweden, France and Greece.

>be australian
>ancestors came here, braved the unknown, worked as farmers and apothecaries, built the community
>gold rush
>suddenly every chink and their mum are here to take all the gold and send it back to their fifty cousins
>contribute nothing and jew everyone as hard as they can
>150 years later there's some ching chonger fuckwit telling me how they're australian

>What's the solution?
>I don't know LMAO
What a waste of time and money

>Australians don't want to see people abused, etc.
I think most people actually don't give two fucks.

That's left cucks for you. All they want is to show everyone how tolerant they are. Like a big cuck off.

Just too many. Its the same for everyone in Asia; chinese everywhere.

Tell her what we really think

>"what do we dooooooo? ;_;"

Easy.

You tell them fuck off, no way, you'll never get in, ever. Stop trying.

Then you send them back and they tell their friends to try Europe instead.

Wow, now they wont have to suffer getting 3 square meals a day getting satellite TV and free medical.

It's a really easy concept.

>Don't be stupid. This is Australia where the government only pretends to care about us and talks about issues that will get them votes not actually help Australia.
>tfw you overhear some politician on the news saying he doesn't care if a majority of aussies want to halt muslim immigration, they're gonna do it anyway
If we still had guns we could at the very least have the threat of doing something about this tyranny.

Fuck off they are full! Send those refugees to china you chink bitch

>that last comment
Fucking this. The chinks need to fuck off back to Asia and take those fucking Pakis, Lebs and other assorted dune coons with them.

I visited Parliament house once, I was a blue eyed blonde kid and my metal belt dinged their metal detectors. They told me to stand aside to get scanned by the hand scanner or whatever. I was standing their for like 4 minutes awkwardly waiting. I could have just walked off.

This post is satirical and ironic in nature. It's probably false and should be treated as such. Anyone who actually believed it should KYS because you got trolled.

As a white Australian all ever wanted was to create a bi-cultural society with whites and aboriginals, no fucking gooks or sand niggers or niggers. All these other races have no business in Australia or being Australian

You're right that our immediate army is pathetic, we really need to augment it.

We do have a much more technologically advanced military, a far, far stronger naval force and very powerful international allies however.

>Can we start by kicking the people who disliked this video out of Australia?

It's really the same everywhere with these bleeding hard leftshits.

>Don't like your country becoming a third world islamic shithole? Then get out.

reeeee

Aren't a lot of them fisherman from Bangladesh and Sri Lanka?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Tran
Hahaha her parents were vietnamis refugees. A REFUGEE WANTS MORE REFUGEES. Who would've guessed?

Yeah but they received a humongous punch in the face recently when "One Nation" won 4 senate seats.

kek

>Her videos are a mixture of monologue and sketch and have been described as "charming, quirky and hilarious,"

>aussie
I always thought this is an Insult like nigger for black people.

why would refugees want to go to australia?

and why can't the refugees fix their shit country instead of fleeing from it?

AUSTRALIA YES!!!
time to ruin your utopia with some refugees, xaxaxa

The funny thing is they actually expect us to.
>If you don't like being in a non-white country, then get out!
Ok, what english speaking white country do you suggest I move to? The one with muslim immigration being forced on it or the one with Somalian immigration being forced on it?

I wouldn't mind if it was more Asian refugees

but fuck the muslims

I don't get how you can be that fucking dumb. I really don't.

Look at Sweden. If you don't see that and think "oh, maybe being a cuck for muslim refugees isn't a good idea" then you have brain damage.

Yeah muslims should be banned out right as well as africans. But asians are ok, they don't cause crime and if we've had enough of them we can just ship them back to Mao

Can someone explain to me how someone from the fucking middle east or africa has the money to travel over to fucking australia with their whole family? Even if you were travelling like a hobo it would be expensive as shit.

Woops this is old

1 Canadian Dollar equals
0.97 Australian Dollar

I bet Israel, SA, Qatar,etc pay a "charity" for it

empty container ships heading back to china
they get off in Indonesia and give all their money to people smugglers who boat them on kamakarsi ships towards Christmas island
if they get ashore they think they get to jump the que, but they get sent to camp

>no matter where you are politically, we have to make sure no human is harmed, no matter where he is
I mean
not really. That's a partially globalist stance

time.com/4502458/australia-ban-muslim-immigration/

Ozzies are so fucking based

watch your dollar drop when Trump ends NAFTA

So kill him.

I hope Trump tears up TPP. That shit is just the first step to a "Pacific Union"

she became from b grade to youtube fame out of nowhere this year and is now using her shitty meme fame to become an activist. Yuck.

suck my left nut cunt

I don't know if NAFTA is good for us or not but a lot of Sup Forums Canadians hate it so I don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=B0L1qutYEF0

Gook bash her when?

fuck off you man hating commy

CHINKWOMEN REEEEEEEE

How is she australian?

She's not. Her parents are Vietnamese REFUGEES. Surprise!

The YT comments are fucking hopeless.

R.I.P. in piece Australia, your women have done you in.

what you expect. The vast majority of her veiwers are teens who live in the cities and are most likely from south east asia

Our only hope is for mudslimes to attack Melbourne or something

do your wingnuts lecture you on morality while they themselves ignore it?

>No Australian approves
>Every single aussie should be against the cruelty of nuru
>No matter where you sit politically let's all agree on one thing
>This isn't the correct solution

Looks like leftwing bullshit to me

>only 4 seats
That's not much to be honest.
since there is like 92 seats that can over call anything that those four people do.

>people don't realise that refugees and detention is a distraction from the real issue of the 190,000+ a year migration program

Nothing will ever stop official immigration so you may as well focus on something politicians will actually side with you on