Canada's military is investigating a mysterious "pinging" that is emanating from the sea floor in the Arctic

>Canada's military is investigating a mysterious "pinging" that is emanating from the sea floor in the Arctic.

>The sound, which has also been described as a "hum" or a "beep", has apparently spooked the local wildlife in the Fury and Hecla Strait.

>Paul Quassa, a member of the legislative assembly, said the noise was "emanating from the sea floor".

>"That's one of the major hunting areas in the summer and winter ... And this time around, this summer, there were hardly any. And this became a suspicious thing."

>The military said it was investigating what was causing the sound.

>Department of National Defence internal correspondence suggested submarines were not considered a likely source of the noise but had not the been ruled out, the broadcaster said.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/canada-investigates-mysterious-pinging-sound-at-bottom-of-sea-in/

Explanations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DL8GYYC_vrk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/canada-investigates-mysterious-pinging-sound-at-bottom-of-sea-in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/x/

Secret underwater jew base where faggots post slide threads that belong on \x\

It's the kikes

This is a current event.

>current event
>current

you think you funny m8?

How are they going to investigate??

A water proof camera duct taped to a hockey stick??
>Just need to develop these photos at the mall eh?? We will find out what this is all a-boot eh??
>GO canada eh!

Cthulhu rises!

How does it move so fast?

probably two dead chugs with some trash bags full of empty beer cans tied to them.

They found Red October.

Kek

>yfw the leaf military wakes up cthulu

We just have to wait 1 hour to get them developed eh?

wtf is that looks like some alien from half life

m8...

H-he's fast!

IT'S THE BLOOP!!!!!!!!

The ultimate shitpost on the world
Jesus fucking christ, you know Weedman would protect it and fight alongside it because we can't kill it or it wins.
Post yfw this forces The God Emperor to reveal his true form and Trump goes full golden armor on the beeping source's ass.

i think he's pretty funny

Man alive, who the fuck is controlling the camera? How hard is it to focus on a stationary object?

It's a jellyfish. They float around with the ocean current, it's not stationary.

The camera is likely controlled remotely from the oil rig this was filmed at

>stationary.
>implying it's not a VERYfast squid moving at incredible hihg speed

The camera's remote control must have some bit of latency.

>Canada's military

>Explanations?

Russian hackers.

>Explanations?

He comes.

Lately Sup Forums has been more paranormal than /x/ could ever dream.

Fuckers can't even summon a succubus. We're summoning the Egyptian elder god of chaos in order to fight a spiritual war against pedo-satanists and their evil god, moloch.

it's a remote underwater camera, i doubt it has the most articulate pivoting system

they don't expect to see much unless a screw busts loose or some goofy looking squid floats by

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Explanations?

Dildos.

Man, if I were a literal semen demon, I wouldn't fuck those autists on /x/.

Does anyone know of any camera live streams in that area? Would like to watch for potential ayys.

Sage

Do not be of concern. Our pod is no threat to the pod of man. We want the same free market capitalism you want. I am not of the pod that made these noise, but the video shows one of my bretheren.

Have caution because those from Sol's 6th appendage will try to hurt those of us who believe in freedom. They follow the ways of the communist and cannot be made peace.

source?

Just jews spirit cooking a baby seal… nothing out of the ordinary

Again I will say that it is a Russian submarine, but then, AGAIN, didn't find anything...

Story behind this?

Canada is ready to make the final shitpost to end all the shitposts.

>Cthulu gets awoken
>Left flips shit if we try and attack it
>"It never did anything wrong guiz, we just woke it up from itz slep"

>Canadian military goes on megaphone and calls Cthulu a hoser
>He stares them down and inflitcts them with a suicidal madness so sincere it exposes just how yellow-bellied they are

/x/ is fucking awful. The magic of Sup Forums has much more heart and soul, and no self important wankers popping up every five minutes waffling about how great and learned they are while saying absolutely nothing of value. The people who go there to learn how to summon demons and improve their lives would do better to come here and join the fight.

Methane thawing and bubbling up

This is the only correct answer

Russian/Chinese subs

i'm sure it's not a russian strike force

Well that's no where near rlyeh so it ain't cthulu

I wonder if that squid gives good hugs

Lol if Cthulu is actually a leaf I will not take him seriously at all. Even if he's in the process of eating me I will call him a fucking leaf and I know it will make him mad.

H-HE'S FAST

>muh clathrate gun
>muh global warming gon end da world

>get them developed at the mall
Lost

Maybe the Sea Nazis are returning?

Come touch the noodley appendage of god

one ping Vashili, one ping only pleash

pshh nothin personel human

KEK HAS AWOKEN

requesting r32

>WOW, I'M BEING MIND-FUCKED BY A FUCKING LEAFRGIhfdghiozfsngoib

>what is hentai.

Never said it was a bad thing m80

>luckily their incompetence and lack of equipment will keep the casualties low

MASAKA

CATEGORY 5 KAIJU COMING THROUGH THE BREACH !

Related

>Thoughts

Canada has a military? Why?

Not all of Canada is french you know lad.

>coming from a brit
Remind me who won the 100 years war

But longbows are OP in Age of Empires 2!

Forbidden Technique, m8.

/thread

Its a devastator from Triax and the new german republic and the post apocalyptic future. It was sent here by the germans to end trudeau before he opens the rifts with his faggotry

Methane emanating from the permafrost that is now heating up. It's an extinction level event and there's now nothing we can do about it.

Foundation officer pls go

you move like they do

You are a fucking cuckold and a faggot.

Nice Rifts reference, breh.

It's a submarine.

>pinging
ZEVS

Damn Russian subs scaring the fauna! Maybe if they drop some gay sailor signs into the sea, they will go away.

Way out of line leaf.

Nobody would./x/'s front page is always a mess.Everyone is a schitzo who is gangstalked,haunted,cursed and visited by aliens and time travelers at the same time.The amount of bullshit that goes on that board is too much even by internet standards

This shit has happened before, anyone remember weird or what? Literally they were getting these sounds from the ocean and nobody but some random guy figured it out, was a bunch of frogs mating.

holy shit

maybe it's k-kek?

You are why we have a bad reputation, fucking leaf

Ask Admiral Byrd what it is... Maybe Operation Highjump has something to do with it. Maybe the Germans are coming home to clean house and they just went loud after decades of silent running?

It's a sea shepcuck device. SEA SHEEPTARDS trying to warn the precious whales from evil human innuit hunters.

Agartha, Neu Swabia?

Watch faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=DL8GYYC_vrk

I bet you it's the same shit here.

Rare

IT'S HAPPENING

Bbamp, sea lights

Rare

and a nutso rocket scientist

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/canada-investigates-mysterious-pinging-sound-at-bottom-of-sea-in/
much needed houmor, thanks leaf