Thoughts? His new hammer looks different

Thoughts? His new hammer looks different.

>Hawkeye's smile
>"I am also here, go me!"

Uggh. Beast. I don't want to read any book with any dirty back stabbing mutie in it.

So when Jane dies, does he get two hammers?

It will be treated exactly like Falcon finding a second Captain America shield(an early prototype) in some random warehouse, won't it?

What? Sauce for that pls.

Marvel can't crash and burn soon enough.

Fucking Legacy.

this is the slowest fucking cancer ever apparently. why isnt jane foster dead yet?

>Hey Thor where did you get that new hammer
>We had it this whole time, Odin just didn't mention it because [reason]
>Oh... I see

Because it's not cancer, it's Oh No Dying Woman So Tragic Disease. They called it Tuberculosis in Victorian romance novels, and AIDS in the 80s. Now it's cancer.

t. actual cancer survivor that's been disgusted by Janethor ever since her series started

Jesus...

Hell, why the fuck not? We've already got two Thors, why not make it three? I mean, we've already got four Wolverines, two novas, two Hawkeyes, two Spider-Men, and we're likely gonna get three Hulks and two Iron-Men before the year's out, who cares!?

Oh god Marvel must be clenching so hard now that they're straddled with so many legacy characters they can't get rid of.

Could it be Dazzler's hammer? One created by Doom?

How long until black Thor?

Were they supposed to look unconscious and defeated in that image? It just looks like a slumber party after the 23:00 or the aftermath of a make out session.

Dat's hot

They're supposed to look dazzled

Just how many fucking hammers are there?

>Jane has the original Mjolnir
>Beta Ray Bill has a duplicate
>Frog has a piece of it which transformed into a separate Mjolnir
>Thor's got whatever that gay shit is in his hand

Are they trying to start a GL Corps for hammer wielders?

Gee Thor, how come Odin let's you have two hammers.

Spencer really wanted him to be cap again.
For once editorial did their job and put the kibosh on kt.

Spencer really wanted him to be cap again.
For once editorial did their job and put the kibosh on it.

For everyone at this point, 4 iron men, too many thors, not going to count the mumber of soider people

Wait, now that I think about it, those two examples are kind of one and the same, aren't they?

>which is why THOR will definitely be MAKING OUT with CAPTAIN AMERICA today.
and suddenly Jane stealing Thor's name makes a whole lot more sense

>who cares!?

Marvel certainly doesn't

>Batfamily
>Superfamily
>Flashfamily
How does Marvel manage to fuck up their "families"?

If everyone in the Superfamily called themselves "The Last Son of Krypton" including Supergirl, people would be more critical

Because the DC families are people who came together under a common symbol and genuinely care about each other.
Marvel's attempt at it are just people who happen to have the same names and quirks and, since it's Marvel we're dealing with here, they're all a bunch of assholes who mostly only care about themselves.

You forgot /bestthor/

>JaneThor showed up after the end of a maligned plot to supplant the original, her first few issues are basically nothing but everyone paying lip-service to her and talk about how much better she was than the original.
>Riri showed up after the end of a maligned plot to supplant the original, her first few issues are basically nothing but everyone paying lip-service to her and talk about how much better she was than the original
>Miles showed up and has accomplished more in his first few months of superheroing than Peter ever did
>Kate Bishop showed up and within her first few months of adventuring, everyone talked her up about how much better she was than Clint, who's now a cuck loser.

Imagine if DC tried to non-ironically push Kong Kenan as being a better Superman than Clark Kent. Nobody would let that shit fly.

The only thing that actually worked was Wolverine.
He always had literal clones, so he had natural heirs when he suffered a dramatic death.
Which did not get treated as hot shit.
Also Laura is shown as a much different take on the Wolverine shtick, as opposed to supposedly better in every way.

>two Iron-Men
user, I...

Shame that they basically exiled her to her ongoing while they used Old Man Logan everywhere as a stand-in for the 'real' Wolverine.

She was in that young x-men book, but that sucked even harder then xmen blue

>>Kate Bishop showed up and within her first few months of adventuring, everyone talked her up about how much better she was than Clint, who's now a cuck loser.

Show me on that.

>as opposed to supposedly better in every way.

Someone hasn't read the Wolverine Generations book.

>Long hair
The one time I would be pro synergy they don't go for it.

You mean that one book? Get the fuck out of here user.

>that look
Just bring back Ultimate Thor's outfit already

>two Spider-Men
>he think's there are only two spider-men

>two spider-men
Aren't there like two other ones running around? Kane is still alive, I think, and then there's the new Ben Riley.

Why would you even do that?
I give a hard no to shitty events and tie-ins.

>Peter
>Miles
>Silk
>Kane
>Ben
Does Spiderwoman count?

Fraction's run where she was criticizing Clint for everything he did including breathing, all the while no one calling her out on her bitchy attitude and loving her instead.

You've got my respect, user.

Fuck cancer, and good on you for beating it.

>Fraction's run where she was criticizing Clint for everything he did including breathing, all the while no one calling her out on her bitchy attitude and loving her instead.

Sounds like clint, he loves angry bitches.

It's Secret Wars, every domain had an alternate universe Thor.

My favorite "Oh fuck Kate what are you doing" moment came from the Civil War aftermath books.

So Clint is like JUST back from the dead, and Tony gives him Cap's shield and costume, says Steve would want him to have it, because he trained him and all that.

So he gears up, goes on patrol and runs into the Young Avengers, who are technically fugitives at the time.

So here's Kate, bitching at Clint (who she doesn't recognize because she has never actually met him) about how he should be ASHAMED of tarnishing a dead heroes legacy, while she's calling herself Hawkeye and using his dead wife's batons and shit.

I just can’t care anymore. It’s been two decades of garbage now. I don’t trust them to do anything right and I don’t trust them to make good stories anymore.

When will he get his arm back?

so what happened to that ultimate thor hammer that the collector had?

Try 6 Spider-Men
Peter, Miles, O’hara, Ben, Kain and that new one coming next year.

Oh and we have three Venoms line up next year too.

Volstagg got it

>Robbie Thompson
>Two Thors

God!

Volstagg went a little mad after seeing several children burn to death in front of him. He got the hammer, which only drove him further into bloodlust and madness, trying to genocide the Dark Elves and whatnot. He came to his senses and doesn't have the hammer anymore.

what ever happen to thunderstrike's mace?

I think his son got it in Avengers Academy?

Speaking of maces, isn't Hercules' Uru mace of a similar power?

>Are they trying to start a GL Corps for hammer wielders?
No, never.

>Miles showed up and has accomplished more in his first few months of superheroing than Peter ever did
Cause he has the Deus Ex Machina VENOM BLAST which does literally everything and oneshots all opponents with no effort or skill on his part. It'll even accomplish random tasks it has no business solving just to show how much more successful Miles is.

>actual cancer survivor
You have my respect user. That shit is rough

wait, what new spider-guy?

Just shut up you... you Double Dark Elf!

Where's Poochie?

Logan has said she is a much better killer than him MANY times. in K&Y's first X-23 story Logan says she's a better killer than him. Fuck sakes Sup Forums read a book

Thorstagg was awesome, but too brief

Like this? Well, It wasn't her idea to put up the suit, it was Captain America.

>Replaces a main character's role in their own story
>Can do everything that character can do, but better.
>Some personal belonging or ranking is given to the replacement because They Deserve It For Being So Awesome
>The moment they arrive, everyone agrees they are better than the original character before anything is accomplished
>The original even licks their ass about how great it is their own role got taken over cause they are just So Great

What character does this sound like? Cause this is just the generic Mary Sue checklist.

Miles

I wonder if this still applies to the original hammer? Or has Nu-Marvel changed it?

>It was the real Cap who offered me the name and the bow

Bullshit, she stole everything that wasn't nailed down

to be fair, nearly anyone could be a better Iron Man than Stark. Just not Riri. Doom is better though, he just gets shit on for it

That sounds great, but I get the feeling it didn’t play out so great

I like how you think there are only 2 Hulks, 2 IM and and 2 Spider-people currently.

You can call your OC donut steal She-Hulk, War Machine and Silk and that doesn't stop them from being about as creatively bankrupt and redundant in terms of concepts as Miles or Laura.
This is by no means a new issue, the new part is that they're now too lazy to even come up with names.

The DC families are worthless too, it's just that for some reason DC fans love them.

especially gorilla bendis beast. shit character design.

ignored

mjolinir has a will of it's own now and not even odin can control it anymore.

I'll never understand why people like Laura. She's so fucking bland her personality has as much appeal as Sara Pezzini's.
Is it literally only waifu faggotry?

Jesus fucking christ this can't be real
Is this Spencer?

>not loving Pez
fuck off

>Is it literally only waifu faggotry?
Duh

I'll take that as a yes.

>Is this Spencer?
No.

This makes me appreciate Kong's hard work to actually learn each of Superman's powers. The arc is a little long, but since other shit was happening it's fine.

Spencer didn't write Legacy. In fact, by the time it came out, Spencer was no longer working for Marvel.

Honestly i would be down if the hammers turned into keyblades and there were thousands of them around the universe without wielders

I never read this, how did USAgent, War Machine and Thunderstrike interact with each other?

DC characters have more gravitas, people care about them more, years of mismanagement have left Marvel characters hollow and interchangeable

Question.

Why is it okay for Kate to honor Hawkeye, a man she'd never met before, but not for this, as far as she's aware, total stranger to honor Captain America?

My memory is hazy on young avengers.

Nah, Sara is cheesecake material, no doubt about that. But she goes though some shit, same as laura. Characters that go through horrible shit and come out with lasting trauma are interesting characters. Logan is too often written as a Gary Stu who goes though shit that doesn't effect him at all. he's good when he's dealing with trauma which is why he's best as a loner or in Japan but too often he's not written that way. I prefer Laura over him cause she has emotional baggage and is consistently written that way

My thoughts are that Daniel Acuna should have someone else ink his stuff.

>In fact, by the time it came out, Spencer was no longer working for Marvel.
If Spencer is no longer working for Marvel, then why was he included in Marvel’s Legacy panel at this past New York Comic Con? He may not be late stead in any currently announced books, but I guarantee you he’ll be put on a book soon, Marvel isn’t wise enough to fire Spencer.

Because the writer wanted to create drama? It happens with Thor, it happens with spider-man. it happens with iron-man.

I thought he was writing the new Falcon book?