WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUZ

LEPRECHAUNS

I don't get niggers' fascination for leprechauns.

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

I always wonder if the originators of these KANGZ stories actually believe their bullshit and completely lack the self-awareness necessary to understand how retarded they sound.

Yeah but proof's proof. If the Africans got to Australia which is way further away it's plausible that some got yo Ireland

WUZ EVERYTHING

It's because in the Wild West, Irish people were hated, so they were good people to them negroes.

> leprechauns = niggers
> literally the most retarded niggerism ever concocted

leprechauns were industrious faeries who would perform acts of kindness for the good hearted and prank the fuck out of the cruel, lazy or impolite

that's 180 degrees out from niggers, who trick, exploit and rob the soft hearted fools who are stupid enough to let their guard down, and lionize utter cunts, thieves, drug dealers, pimps and murderers

also, pygmies come from afirca, not ireland.

only a nigger would be stupid enough to believe this crap

Kangz with Irish last names are convinced they're "black Irish" and not just carrying slave owner names.
I wish I were kidding. Black Irish exist but they're referenced as Irish with black hair/blue eyes, probably Basque or Spaniards and kangz take the term black Irish literal dedpite historical context as with all things "Nubian".

Niggers are only capable of reading terminology or looking at photos and never actually bother reading the context because dat history wuz written by da white mans. Look up lost land of mu if you want great kangz memes.

> australian abbos = niggers
NOPE

abbos are a different breed of nigger from the african bantu

if you step in a turd in your front yard and step in another crap outside your office across town, does this prove that the same dog dropped both shits?

Anyone remember that codec call from the fake Colonel in MGS2 where he's talking about the death of truth and how people would begin to eventually rewrite history until nothing matters anymore? Death of nationality, culture, and eventually civilization all together? Kind of spooked here.

SINN

Do niggers actually believe this?

Like you can just take a picture, say that it's the true history with absolutely no source and they just believe it?

Pygmies are so retarded even other africans hunt them for food like they would with animals.

>implying pygmies arent animals that can talk.

>got yo ireland

copped?

>St Patricks's day is about the genocide of leprechauns
Where did this come from?

>we

You.

Your ancestors were degenerate mick scum.

Aus blakked.

>implying we aren't animals that can talk

Honestly cannibalism isn't that bad if it's necessary

no mention of this in the National Leprechaun Museum

Am I seriously the one one on this board that thinks that the blacks have been lied to about so much that it is plausible that they could have lied about more including this?

Doubtful. Ireland was an ice cube untill 10 000 BC, and its first inhabitants came from Scotland, themselves coming from continental europe, which was populated by the "whites".

American nigs need a reason to hate the Irish.

Both were bought to the US as slaves/indentured servants, but only one thrived. I wonder why?

>man in safari hat standing in front of dense jungle
>obviously in Ireland
>definitely not west-central africa where the twa actually existed.

WE WUZ SNAKES, apparently