Was Azula trying to seduce her brother in this scene?

Was Azula trying to seduce her brother in this scene?

It's the only logical conclusion.

Obviously.

grey delisle her voice actress said Yes.

Even as a kid I thought so.

Did your child self know what incest was, or was it just “The Hot Villianess is Acting sexy towards the other villain”.

Might have just been an only child

Where? Also why? Is fire nation culture just avatar Alabama?

Why is Zuko such a worthless bitch?

Can't even beat his sister at her weakest moment, needs to be saved by some water tribe bint, his sister continues to make him look like a putz in the badly written comics.

She knows how blue-balled he is by Mei and wants him to be as sexually frustrated as she herself is over Ty Lee.

I just want Zuko to kiss his sister and marry her and have at least one kid.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Not uncommon for royal family to fuck each other.

You don’t deserve those trips

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CHINKS? Don't you understand that ++ and -- is the reason why you're all a bunch of samefaced dumbs syndrome autists? Your genes are too alike. That's why you're a race of samefags. Asians needs a serious bombing of diversity in their genes.

Trips
Threes.

They call that tribadism.

Uncle Ben, is that you?

nice

azula with no make up is the soothing thing ever

Royalty is way more inbred than Alabama

The only thing makeup does for her is make her look more evil.

Apparently you don't get that since the last thread got moved to /trash/ that this shit is not allowed on Sup Forums. This topic does not even warrant discussion.

In his defence, he was beating his sister, until she decided 'fuck this, kill blackie' and Zuko bodyblocked it probably on the wise side, seeing as the entire series teeters on Aang not just straight up murdering everyone out of grief

If he did just let her do it, he could execute her when her guard was down in that moment.

fire nation is based on japan onii-chan

Is the comic still going? All I recall is they found Ursa, she was a bitch, and that was the end. Wasn't there still countless other stuff that was still never explained? Especially what was introduced in Korra.

There was more sexual tension between these two than any of the cannon couples.

>Apparently you don't get that since the last thread got moved to /trash/ that this shit is not allowed on Sup Forums.
But it is you stupid nigger. the Rules Don’t say shit about talking about potentially incestuous relationships in comics and cartoons.
>This topic does not even warrant discussion.
You could say the same for at least a fourth of the threads on Sup Forums at any given time, especially the Pickle Rick threads. Don’t pretend like this Personal Crusade of the Mods is anything but them being petty.

She went crazier and pretended to be a ghost kidnapping babies in order to make Zuko a more hardcore firelord.

does a platypus bear shit in the woods?

Well that's actually kind of metal. Does that mean it still is ongoing?

>But it is you stupid nigger. the Rules Dont say shit about talking about potentially incestuous relationships in comics and cartoons.

There is no basis for this, you retard. It's a kid's show you are desperate to shove your dumb fantasies in.

Shut up Scrapper.

I wouldn't say no to a plot involving a Modred-type incest babby trying to claim the Fire Nation throne about 20 years after the show. Could be a lot of fun, actually, and something that would let the adult Gaang strut their stuff.

>it was me Zuko I kidnapped those babies!
>I'm going to make you a better Firelord!
>*scary helicopter noises*

I love how in the comics Zuko goes right back to being a chump and loser. He gets one brief, shining moment of glory in Sozin's Comet, but then it's back to being the butt monkey.

Its becuase he was a jobber a majority of the series and the writers don't have the vision to imagine him as anything else, so they just revert him back to that.

Royal families were historically big on inbreeding

No, that's someone else.

Yeah, me too. Though for some reason it never clicked that they were brother and sister.

>people this delusional to think they wanted to fuck

You guys are a bunch of dumbasses.

>He thinks they didn't

Do the comics show him getting back with Mai or is it just assumed they get back together off screen because his daughter looks like Mai?

She was trying to seduce him the whole series. That's why she lorded over potential love interests in the Fire Nation, hated their mom, and kept trying to outdo Zuko at every turn so he'd end up in a submissive position to her once Daddy took control of the world.

If Ozai had won, Zuko would have been ordered to be put to death by his father, but Azula would have faked the death and locked him up in a chamber, where she could rape him on demand for the rest of her life.

They didn't and you have no proof they did.

Mai breaking up with her temporary bf for no real reason implies that she gets back together with Zuko, even though she spent all of the comic fighting with him and throwing passive-aggresive insults at him.

Where is your proof they didn't?

Because in no scene ever had they shown them having sex.

It's incredible that the comics somehow made Mai and Zuko's relationship even more insufferable than it was in the show.

What the fuck are you talking about, I can't even tell the difference between Justin beiver and Hannah montana

That just proves that it didnt happen onscreen.

This just in, Dante and Bryan cannot write romance to save their lives.

I actually didn't mind Zuko and Mai in the show, but then she was barely a supporting character, so it was a none issue unless you shipped him.

Agreed on the comics though.

Anything could happen offscreen a fucking pink elephant can fly in and do damage. Doesn't mean it happened.

Come back when theres a scene with obvious undertones of pink elephant attacks.

?

Azula's lines from that bedchamber wouldn't be that misplaced on this character.

i love the way this artist draw katara and toph.

Gurihiru mate, I also love their style

She was the only femake character in the show he didn't have any onscreen chemistry with. Hell, even most male characters did better than Mai on that front.

They keep pushing that pairing back together no matter how many superior alternatives there are; same thing that happened to Ben in Omniverse.

The graphics are awful, super offmodel

It really doesn't help that around Mai the most passionate character of the series just turns into a bored and uninterested guy.

Shes like a Blank from 40k. She just sucks the fun and life out of everyone and everything around her.

Too bad that they are done with the ATLA comics

She only really worked as half of the "peppy and gloomy" henchwomen duo.

They should have really written Mai and Ty Lee out of the series after S2, no matter what waifufags might say.

Or they could have used Ty Lee as Zukos designated back hoe Love interest, considering that her personality was not only shown to be less reliant on having a foil but actually would have Synergized rather well with Zukos, as she is also passionate but manifests it as optimistic positivity rather than pessimistic moodyness or all consuming rage.

I think it would have felt a bit too similar to JinxZuko, but it would have definitely been better than what we got.

>I think it would have felt a bit too similar to JinxZuko
user that Ship existed for 1/3 of a filler episode, i dont think it really gets to call dibs as the only Angry, brooding, Misanthropic Boy and Bubbly, Peppy, Extrovert Girl ship.

She was always more fascinating without makeup.

Azula was trying to seduce her brother in EVERY scene

Even when she tried to kill him?

How the fuck do you think someone like Azula flirts? She literally came from a family where violence was how you expressed "love"

They're the same person dumbass, Hannah montana is Justin "beiver"s secret identity. watch the show before you mouth off

Ozai must really love Zuko, then

He does in his own way. From Ozai's perspective he was beating weakness and foolishness out of his son. In Ozai's mind, Might = Right.

Plus she got the genes to carry plenty of kids.

Is it just me or would the series honestly be better if Azula was the love interest of Aang rather than Katara. Sort of as a corrupting rival who forced him to get better and better as the story went on while he made her a better villain. I mean, sure I get that she was supposed to be a foe for Zuko to overcome, but it felt like she shinned more when she was hunting the Gaang.

It could also fit the ending of Avatar a lot better. After being killed by Azula, Aang is terrified of death and doesn't want to send anyone to that place. However, he realizes that Ozai is someone who can't be stopped. Even when Aang obviously dominates him, Ozai still attacks him. Aang finally puts him out of his misery. Then, to redeem himself he becomes Azula's guardian and the two of them explore the world, Aang hoping to restore her mind and redeem her, while Azula has lost everything and wishes for companionship.

If Korra happened, it could also give a fun scenario. When Azula meets Korra, she essentially beats the crap out of her and basically tells Korra that she isn't Aang but agrees to train her spirtually instead of Toph. It would give much better reason why she doesn't come back to fight as she is afraid of undoing the progress she has made in all this time.

>Azula is crazy and you must go down on her!

That would have been better for Aang who desperately needed to bring back an entire race with only his penis.

As for Zuko he is too asexual to have more than one kid no matter who he does it with.

sauce pls

Four Elements Trainer. You can find it it on

What? No those are aweful idea
Please never write

> Lu Ten

My kokoro.

Except there wasn't any undertones of sexual advances either, dipshit.

I am a shameless Azulafag and I have to say this is some of the most asinine crap I ever read while browsing an Avatar thread. Good job, I guess. Now Korra, on the other hand, would have been seriously improved if she and Kuvira became fast friends while hunting Zaheer.

>Asami gets written out of the show after S1
>Suyin sends Kuvira with the krew to hunt down the Red Lotus
>Korra now actually has a relationship with the S4 villain, a reason to understand her, to feel identified with her and to not want to fight her when everyone tells her to do it.

Man, that would have been much better.

>>Asami gets written out of the show after S1
that was actually the intention, but she was so popular they changed it last minute

OG she was in on it with her dad.

Azula without lipstick is extremely attractive for some reason

Women who look attractive, even mildly so, without makeup are magnified in value because they don't require tricks to make you want to look at them. They have superior genes. They're simple, clean. Simple and clean like panting, wordless rutting on the floor.

>she was so popular they changed it last minute
More like Bryan waifu'd her pretty badly.

But it shows that there were hardly any rewrites after making her a good guy given how she is barely a part of the group other than being sad in the background when Mako is dumping her for Korra.

Aang should have a literal harem, and should have been allowed to have it. Of all the fucking characters to have a one true love, why does it have to be the guy who has to bring back an entire race?

>Korra now actually has a relationship with the S4 villain, a reason to understand her, to feel identified with her and to not want to fight her when everyone tells her to do it
This was really the missing component with Kuvira. She had no real, tangible relationships with an of the key players. The "Your just like me!" shit with her and Korra was so token, I couldn't roll my eyes fast enough. It's a shame, too, because otherwise she is one fetching bitch with some sweet bending moves. As it is, she ended up as Azula 2.0 Lite Edition, with half the crazy and no Zuko. Badass, but kinda boring.

>an
any
>your
you're
Yikes, I fucked up.

There were Scrapper, not matter how much you deny it.

your confusing two kinds of Zooms there dude.

>this thinly veiled Zutarafag post

Bryke, literally everyone can see you suck at writing Romance. Stop trying to shove it into everything.

Stupid but I have shit taste and I'd like it

Confirmed by Grey DeLisle. Although she's supposedly a massive tease but still.

She also "confirmed" Tyzula. She's just shooting the shit.