Why are marvel civilians such irredeemable pieces of garbage? There's no justification for their shit behavior

Why are marvel civilians such irredeemable pieces of garbage? There's no justification for their shit behavior.

Plott bullshit to justify their cancerous idiotic leftist antifa-like mentality.

And I'm kinda left-winged and say that.

The real question should be why writers keep doing shit like this with Marvel civvies.

They think that the heroes are more relatable if they're not loved by everyone and have problems with the public, and I can see their point, but they go too far in the other direction.

>heroes are more relatable if they're treated like shit for no reason
this makes sense but it also really fucking doesn't

what did Rick say to them?

This is also Civil War, where the civvies have even less patience than usual for their bullshit. Somewhat justifiably. It's one thing to wreck some property stopping Galactus from eating the world. It's another to drag everyone else into your slugfest over ideology.

DC tried this with the Man of Steel movie.

MoS kinda made sense since he was the first Meta they knew off but then after the movie most of the people warmed up to him.

I'm assuming this is where Bruce gets shot by Clint by that anti hulk arrow when he was Banner. Why does Betty care again? I thought they were estranged.

>Why are marvel civilians such irredeemable pieces of garbage?
Because Marvel is irredeemable garbage.
We've been memeing about this for close to a decade now.

Is this Banner's funeral?

Because if so, they actually have more reason to be pissed than their real life counterpart.

>Constantly Hulks out and destroys real life property
>Leaves countless people homeless and screwed out of everything they worked for in life
>Insurance companies by now have surely worked out a way to not have to pay for hulk accidents
>Only recently got super mathed to not be a mass murder.
>Still probably caused people to go into PTSD and suicide
>Hulk's super deeds aren't publicized and only happen in fuck all places no one knows about

Yea, marvel citizens really should feel sorry for Banner.

The only way to have superpowered celebrities be able to play the victim card. Which is important for superheroes, for some reason.

Dunno, Ms. Marvel has most of Jersey on her side.
Last issue some dude gave her a bag of chips, which was nice of him.

Considering that the Hulk apparently destroyed an entire neighborhood, I'd say they're perfectly justified.

Tbh Marvel civilians are more sane than DC civilians who idolize their heroes even after they bring genocidal extradimensional monsters to Earth

This. Walking nukes and literal gods have to be the victim somehow.

Remind me, how is Carnage a villain when he kills these people?

But we have to give Hulk respect for all the times he saved the world, you know, when he didn't turn down requests to help, fuck off in the middle of the fight, or actively bring an alien invasion force down to get back at six fucking people.

The only heroes Marvel civilians like are Carol Danvers and the Inhumans.

I guess that kind of proves they're retarded, then.

They only enjoy what Marvel's trying to push.

I mean at the end of the day Bruce was the love of her life and they've been through so much together.

Would they know he actually did that or would they just assume his retarded ass wandered into a warzone?

Marvel citizens just reflect real life. Hell we have idiots who send death threats to family members of mass shooter killers.

Although MC civilians reflect more on celebrity culture where even rumors can take a person down.

Actually during WWH the civilians sided with him, there was even a trial when I recall people accusing Black Bolt of doing nothing when Gorgon and others assassinated a theatre full of people or something like that.

I mean Hulk has saved the world a bunch of times and wasn't it mentioned that the Hulk has never killed a civilian, EVER.

I thought she hated him tho for marrying that bitch in Planet Hulk or something, I mean she made it clear she didn't like him when she was redshulk, also is she still redshulk or what?

Didn't her spend the last years fucking one of Hulk's enemies?

>Actually during WWH the civilians sided with him
>As he was causing a Brood infestation
Of COURSE they were

hulk has always not been a mass murderer

That is part of why I hated Civil War. It took the entire concept of being heroic and turned it into a self-serving, unrelatable, shitty excuse to make popular characters fight. It dragged superheroes through the mud for a crappy event only liked by normies.

He went around depowering all the shitty Loeb era Hulks in Duggan's run.

Which hero is the most likable in the marvel universe? I think tony stark and vision and Thor are the most likable.

I can't say Spider-man because villains hate him.

>He went around depowering all the shitty Loeb era Hulks in Duggan's run.
Good to know, if only that happens to the nth number of Spider-people running around.

the list of heroes who were at one point or another full-blown villains includes pretty much everyone worth remembering

Well, let's say they would have eventually warmed up if Lex hadn't forced the government to do something about him. I think it's ridiculous that they're acting as though he was a respected icon like in the comics or DCAU for the movies but WB will do what they must to make their universe fit.

They want the "no one understands me' crowd?

Was this stated prior to the super math assessment? Because prior to that I was under the impression he created a shit ton of collateral damage with any resulting deaths/life changing injuries from it left in the air/thats-comics area.

And saving the world a bunch of times still doesn't mean shit. As an example the Clintons have done a lot of good for the world, yet are largely remembered for their blunders and as crooks.

As readers we're biased to the characters we see as we get the full story and see the true struggles they make with their decisions. Civilians however only get to enjoy the choices and aftermath.

yes it has
john byrnes two hulk runs both have plot points of the hulk never killing anyone with banner somewhere inside
theres several stories where it shows that he tries his best to stay out of the way of innocents and wants to be left alone, theres a few 90s annuals with that premise

hes not really any more destructive than anyone else

Beats me what the fuck is up with the Rosses, one sec they're good, then they're evil, red then they're not.

Who?

To be fair, Most of the justice league team are gods compare to Marvel heroes.

Superman can literally solo the avengers.

Knew about the trying to stay in the middle of nowhere stick but not the no kill part.

Welp remove the mass murder part then.

Tyrannus, IIRC.

Ah thought it would be the leader or someshit. Didn't Betty also told Bruce that she didn't know who was the man she loved and who was the monster to Banner (when he was in his Banner persona) like what the fuck is going on Marvel.

The Flash could, Wonder Woman might, and Batman could likely take them down piecemeal with enough time/research.

>Ah thought it would be the leader or someshit.
That would be too fucking low.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that desu, Marvel likes to spit on shit I like.

hold your horses he has killed literally thousands of people rampaging
when he has had banner removed that is

civvies should still freak but iron man helped kang blow up dc and cap was a nazi and so was iron man who also gave everyone a monkey paw app and thors been mind controlled too and spider man was an old european midget fucker and the x men are just radicals who only dick around with mutant business and scarlet witch killed muties and used to be a terrorist and so was her brother and hawkeye and reed richards is paid to not give out the cure to cancer and pym is mentally ill who made ultron and namor is namor and the silver surfer has contributed to the deaths of an untold number of people and deadpool is a mercenary whos had his bad momente and blonde ms marvel was an alcoholic who got off on abuse of power and brown ms marvel is muslim and the inhumans have farted people to death and luke cage was a gangbanger and daredevil has let his girlfriends get into fucked up shit like his one girlfriend black widow who was a soviet spy and so was bucky

basically hulks not bad at all

>actively bring an alien invasion force down to get back at six fucking people
>Hulk beats them because "he's that mad!!"
>same rule doesn't work for Maestro

They have to live in a world where muties exist.

Medusa pls, You already killed Cyclops.

And the worst part is that the civvies still sided with Iron Man at the end! And Cap got so ashamed of the whole thing that he just gave up and surrendered on the spot.

Marvel citizens are based on how Marvel sees its fanbase.

source - your ass

>Marvel fag proving my point.

Because he usually also vandalizes property while he's at it.

Something less impressive than the Silver Surfer flying over and making it impossible for the crowd to speak with the Power Cosmic.

But didn't a team of Avengers knock Superman out? Or were they just lucky he was kinda worn out with his fight against Thor?

They have to get the heavy-weights to do that.

this has the avengers actually caring about one another so it must be old as shit

Avengers needed a win in that crossover (it was balanced towards the JLA despite Avengers-legend Busiek writing it), and Supes had resisted Mjolnir just a few pages earlier.

All of those Avengers were beaten by Aquaman a page later.

>As an example the Clintons have done a lot of good for the world, yet are largely remembered for their blunders and as crooks.

The Clintons also supported a Haitian pedophile prostitution ring.

This. The avengers hate each now and treat one another like crap.

Because all their "heroes" are also irredeemable pieces of garbage. They sincerely deserve each other.

>The Flash could, Wonder Woman might, and Batman could likely take them down piecemeal with enough time/research.

Flash will be weak as fuck in the marvel universe, his power is based on speedforce. Batman will be outsmarted by tony. Wonder-woman is only one that got a surviving chance.

This. Spidey used to be the one hero that you knew was a true goddamn hero. Then Mephisto came and Quesada transformed him into a red colored garbage bag.

>wasn't it mentioned that the Hulk has never killed a civilian, EVER.

In the Byrne run (INB4 Byrne sucks) when Banner got peeled away from Hulk a brainless Hulk killed hundreds & he did again again in Vegas which was the last straw and why the Illuminati sent him into space.

dispersed is NOT beaten Aquafag

Man, is there even any hero that is still legitimately heroic in the Marvel Universe?
Cap is a nazi, Spidey is a satanist, Thor is "unworthy" and Tony flip-flops between hero and villain.

No, not one. Altough Marvel seems to imply that Female heroes should be considered as such, but their actions (including Whor's humiliating Thor just for being a male) make them see exactly the opposite of a heroine.

Marvel is not a place for heroes, just for dipshits and cynical writers.

>Batman will be outsmarted by tony
Opinion thrown into the trash. Batman is a master tactician, not just some smart engineer. He'd stay 10 steps of Tony and then beat the flying fuck out of him.

God I'd love to see that.

Well, the Cosmic Cube Captain America seems to have the morals of the original, so maybe he still counts?

What the hell is happening to Marvel?

Sorry, your bat-god can't beat a guy who can create 10 death robots in his spare time.

>can take down the entire JL
>Iron Man struggles against a Chinese man

>Thor is "unworthy"

I don't know why being unworthy means you are not heroic? Nova isn't worthy and he is still a hero.

His rampage was also literally approved by God Himself, though.

>Nick Spencer says that a cosmic cube won't be used to fix everything
>Kobik, a cosmic cube, creates a tulpa-Cap to stop HydraCap.
>Kobik doesn't fix Las Vegas so Spencer can technically say that "a cube didn't fix EVERYTHING"

Because Marvel Civvies are literally us.

Unworthy in Thor's case means he became a self-doubting wreck of a man that can't get shit done over some dumb bullshit that had already gotten solved in previous arc.
Aww, yeah, Based Ray Bill. How could I forgot about this horse-faced mofo?

>EMP mines
Done.

Beta Ray Bill is too pure for current Marvel. They'd either make him gay or non binary or both 'cause "fuck it, Tumblr pays my bills now".

>implying they would even work at all due to all the booze pulsing through tony's veins as he hallucinates

That's not how libations work, Tony.

>Unworthy in Thor's case means he became a self-doubting wreck of a man that can't get shit done over some dumb bullshit that had already gotten solved in previous arc.

He still heroic and saving lives, and helping jane foster with her problems.

X-Men was originally founded on that premise, though they quickly realized they could get both angsty teens AND the "it's a metaphor for minorities" crowd.

>Tulpa-Cap.
So OG Cap is gone?

>>EMP mines

Good luck with that, tony always deal with EMP mines with his villains.

> I don't read comics and think this is anything new for Marvel's civilians but I sure watched BvS and Quipvengers so I fit in here right guys

OG-Cap is technically HydraCap, but with his memories and life experiences overridden.

it's not a libation
he's giving up his sobriety which is arguably the only thing he can hold on to

>Spidey is a satanist
known to literally no one except MJ who pretends she's forgotten

>known to literally no one except MJ
And Mephisto of course.

fuck me you're right

I don't get it, why is marriage is stopping them from having a family? Do they have to stop loving each other?

Because Marriage is a holy union. Mephisto is a demon, when he took their marriage, he took their love and future, he took their world and turned it into something disgusting.

Current Marvel is the devil's spawn.

Then why is peter parker still hanging out with MJ?