GUYS, HILLARY IS ON ANOTHER POWER LEVEL

GUYS, HILLARY IS ON ANOTHER POWER LEVEL

I don't remember my kidneys being here, I thought they were where your "love handles" are, near your hips. This world keeps getting weirder and weirder.

I think the government made contact with the aliens long, long ago. Now that someone not in the inner circle is ascending to power, they are forced to trigger their mind altering technologies.

WE ARE ON A NEW TIME LINE.

Sup Forums IS INVESTIGATING THE FBI FOR CP AND "pretty good" "CHEESE PIZZA" IS ACTUALLY A THING NOW.

I'M FUCKING SCARED.

WHAT IS THIS?
youtu.be/GFkBfGaqLv4?t=9m10s

Why is there nothing on google when I search for it? You'd think we would have heard about this.

I can't take it. The red pill was a mistake. The rabbit hole is too deep. I wanna just be a normie.

Guys, how do we exit this timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
youtube.com/watch?v=amdREFCo6OU
google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/2939994/grey-aliens-signed-treaty-with-eisenhower-in-1954-after-u-s-government-rejected-overtures-from-nordic-or-pleiadian-aliens/amp/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs
vimeo.com/190144149
i.sli.mg/V4iNU8.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/4kg19e/i_just_found_out_kidneys_are_no_longer_where_i/
youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. They aren't that big.
2. That's from behind.

HE IS UNDER DURESS

THIS IS A CODED MESSAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

THE "ART" IS CP

I thought you guys were fucking around about the kidney thing.

I just did some searches. What the fuck is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=amdREFCo6OU

How can you let your fellow countrymen vote for this women when she is doing shit like this.

This either really happened or it's CIA psyops. It is all documented though.
google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/2939994/grey-aliens-signed-treaty-with-eisenhower-in-1954-after-u-s-government-rejected-overtures-from-nordic-or-pleiadian-aliens/amp/?client=safari

Want to see something freaky? When you get a kidney transplant it goes right where we all remember the kidney's original location to be

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Remember remember, the fifth of November

FUCK THESE /x/ TIER DISINFO THREADS
THESE ARE CTR ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT US FROM FIND THE ACTUAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS IGNORE THIS SHIT

Guys even the FBI and MSM comes to Sup Forums to find out what is in the leaks because we have the man power to sift through endless piles of bullshit

we have found out so far:
Pay to Play with the CF
Posesta's connection to the DOJ
Intent to destroy evidence and hide e-mails
Connection of Hillary and CF to foreign donors
Money laundering
Collusion of the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and super PACS (including CTR)
These are all concrete and damning and is exactly why the CTR faggots want us wasting our time with this /x/ tier bullshit and not finding more of the real concrete dirt

IGNORE THESE THREADS FAGGOTS
GET IN THE WIKILEAKS THREAD AND GET TO WORK

I am a native human of this timeline. Ask me anything

This is copypasta

They are trying to distract us from the REAL truth

They are that scared that all they can do is refer us back to the old emails

None of us could have ever imagined how deep phase 3 would go.

I want off Mr. Trump's wild ride

stein or stain?

"SO YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME"
DON'T
LET
THIS
SLIDE

s-stain of course, friend

Holy shit I saw this post and had to do a check on my kidneys. Fuck wtf are they doing in between my legs ???

Friend, I must kindly ask you to delete this post before something regrettable occurs.

The fuck are you talking about? They've always been in the torso, literally no textbook depicts them in the hips

Kill your self

IT DOESNT STOP

IT GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE CLINT HERSELF

How can we distill this so the average normie can process it?

I always remember kidneys being in the front, the fuck is this? I'm not even kidding this is some pretty darn scary shit.

Compared to Shitstain/stein

Where is the info that it's in another place on Clinton?

Also,

The date...

The Fifth of November

In an election cycle where a bunch of 400lb Anonymous haxxors literally came Within days of determining the outcome Of the election, how Poignant would it be if the Clinton were to seamlessly and silently destroy Earth's orignial Timeline?

Their love will sour and end.

Cant watch the video right now but can some user give a summary of it?

Nice ass tho

THEY ARE RAPING CHILDREN AND EATING BABIES

AND THEY COMMUNICATE IN CODES PIC RELATED

THATS NOT EVEN A REAL STATEMENT

>Vitals organs for your survival
>Not being protected by your rib cage

so the cathy obrien shit was all true? brb killing myself

WTF!!! My lungs are in my rib cage? I thought they were in my ass!!

>Staff room is where they do sex to me
Jesus

Guys Im not fucking around anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs
This fucking video,

THIS FUCKING VIDEO

THEY EVEN NAME THE PEDOPHILE AT ONE POINT

THIS BAND PLAYS REGULARLY AT COMET PING PONG PIZZA.

WHAT TEH FUCK

THIS IS BULLSHIT ASK ANY DOCTOR WORTH HIS SALT FFS. THE KIDNEYS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE, I.E. above your waistline, halfway within the ribcage.
LOOK AT YOUR OWN FUCKING PICTURE THE HIP BONE ENDS BELOW THE WAISTLINE, THE KIDNEYS ARE SLIGHTLY ABOVE AND ABOVE THE DIAPHRAGM. YOU ARE CONFUSING ASS WITH TORSO YOU FUCKING INBRED CUNT BOGAN

vimeo.com/190144149

WHAT ARE THEY SAYING IN THIS VIDEO?

IS IT ANOTHER CODE?

ITS THE SAME PERSON FROM THE ABOVE VIDEO

BUT NOW, THEY ARE INSIDE THE PIZZA JOINT
FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR SASHA LORD

WHO IS SASHA LORD?
i.sli.mg/V4iNU8.jpg
THIS GIRL: A HUFFPOSTER

This is fucking horrifying.

Alex Jones was right all along

Regular at Comet Ping Pong Pizza.

You are a fucking idiot if you thought the kidneys would be low in your chest. The ribcage's purpose is to protect vital organs. The kidneys are vital organs, so they need protection from your bones.

My wall still says stain.

>They hang a baby then nearly cut off its head then they drip its blood into a bowl
I have no words

That's what (((they))) want you to believe. Time to wake the up. Do your research.

WHAT THE FUCK

we cant let them put their big plastic willies up our bums

we gotta get trump over the line

What the fuck, I'm a nurse and I know for a fact that kidneys are way lower, but the Google is giving only these weird ass pics where they are in the wrong place.
WHAT IS HAPPENING?

So does my underpants

Yes; I also remember them being lower.
I remember thinking stuff like "I have to drink more; my kidneys hurt" & "You have to punch the lower back to hit the kidneys"

Very strange stuff indeed.

what in fucks name did I just watch

Bitch, kidneys are not that high. They are basically on the same level as bellybutton. Trust me, I've done a lot of ultra sounds in my day

I remember them being lower too.. how did we end up in this timeline?

Well the problem is if you do a google search on location of kidneys they are in the wrong place in every article.

WTF
T
F

EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT, KIDNEYS WERE ALWAYS IN THE LOWER BACK. DIDN'T YOU EVER LEARN TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE KIDNEY?

DID YOU GUYS MEME OUR KIDNEYS TO OUR RIBCAGE?

I've noticed that, but I know that they are lower from experience. Plus, im 99% sure that when I was studying, they were lower when I searched for them. Fuck me, im going crazy.

I cut open bodies for a living and trust me, that's exactly where the kidneys are supposed to be. Everything lower is packed tight with intestines. Though it did kind of surprise me how high up they were the first dissection I did.

You're were just in this timeline the whole time. Some of us were brought here somehow.

When did the shift occur? Are more things changing or are more changes just being discovered?

Guys. The 2 timelines have converged. People where kidneys have always been protected by the ribcage, and the ones where they were lower.

it's happening.

your autistic just reciting and recycling everything u see on this board
all this info has been gone over if your gonna bring up something important please make sure it Hassnt been posted you fucking parrot Kill your self op u dont belong here

DOES ANYONE AROUND HERE REMEMBER THE KIDNEYS BEING IN THE LOWER BODY?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Remember Anons only weak-minded fools let themselve be manipulated by other People.

Dont let them fuck with your Memory this is just stupid memery or a psy-op.

they are u dick head

Since 500 years the kideys havnt move an Inch in case you are a healthy individual.

Wikipedia thinks otherwise.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney

Wtf is going on

Fuck your trips, Satan. The kidneys do NOT brush up against the heart where I am from.

Guys I'm just going to take the blue pill and accept that they've been in the rib cage the whole time. Nothing else seems to be different, just the kidneys. I remember reading something which said there was going to be a fake alien invasion soon so that people don't bother voting for Trump. This is probably a part of it.

This is gay. Thanks to CERN we got a conjunction of the spheres Witcher style and instead of cool monsters and magic we got Bernenstein changed to Berenstain and our kidneys moved three inches.

This is bullshit.

Lungs are also smaller here and the small intestine is a random mess rather than in a more neatly organized zig-zagging pattern in the lower abdomen. There are a few other changes but thinking about it too hard gives me a headache.

y-yeah but at least we can still play the witcher :^)

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/4kg19e/i_just_found_out_kidneys_are_no_longer_where_i/
/r/MandelaEffect has a topic on this.

Please, stop being an idiot.

Hey now we may get to bring down a international pedo cult. Thats pretty cool

The liver is also about twice as big as it used to be, now. Just Google different organs, you're going to find shit that jumps out at you as wrong unless you happen to be a native of this timeline.

Ribcage and hips are apparently different shapes too if you're inclined to believe. I have an anatomy book which has so far been untouched so I think it's just something on internet searches for now.

What the fuck?

sexes such as chairs: :24, brain miss-spoke from what he reads from

I’ve read about the ME before and it intrigued me, but I never found anything that convinced me. It seemed like a lot of people being surprised that there are different spellings for the same pronunciations. So the ME was just a casual oddity I’d check out sometimes when I was bored.

That has changed.

Today I came across mention of a kidney ME. I hadn’t heard about it before. I assumed it would be some minor thing like a slight angle change.

I googled an anatomy chart and, pardon the dramatics, my world fucking shattered.

I’m being honest when I say, I broke down and cried. I got so anxious I almost threw up. I had to go take a shower to calm the fuck down.

I studied medicine. I changed career paths in college and so never entered into the medical field, but I sure as hell studied the shit out of it. Looking at these pictures of kidneys makes me SICK.

I can’t remember the last time I looked at an anatomy chart, so I don’t know when this apparent change happened. Kidneys are now located so high in the torso, it’s comical. It’s crazy.

The kidneys are now in the middle of the back and protected behind ribs. The kidneys are now located ABOVE the belly button. The kidneys are now hanging out with the ginormous liver. The ureters are CRAZY long.

PEOPLE ARE BEING CUT ABOVE THE BELLY BUTTON TO REMOVE KIDNEYS!

Kidneys now appear to be connected to the abdominal aorta? They should be down near the common iliac artery — which is apparently the new location for transplanted kidneys?

I have so many questions. Have the location of my own kidneys changed? Kidney punches must not be as utterly devastating as I knew them, since there’s some rib protection. Do people get kidney infections less often now since the ureters are so long? Kidney stones must be damn near unbearable, having to travel down ureters so long they span half your torso.

Just seeing the pics I have, I can't help but notice other things. The rib cage is smaller, higher, and

>it's just something on internet searches for now
If that were true Berenstain Bears, "magic mirror on the wall", and "life was like a box of chocolates" wouldn't be on old copies of books/movies.

WTFISGOINGOOOON
ALIENSCHANGEDUS

Heart is in the middle, when it was slightly to the left before.

Theres another one specifically about the size and shape of the ribcage.

Yet again,
Pic unrelated.

wtf i had spaced in between here
reality is breaaaking

GUYS

HEY GUYS

MEMBA?

youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

>dubs in link

Pretty sure the kidneys were always there guys. Why wouldn't they be protected by the ribcage?

My brain has been in my rib cage since I was born

Yeah I think it's something that grows. Doesn't just happen immediately. I remain slightly skeptical about ME just for safety reasons but I wonder if it has something to do with how time is seemingly passing really quickly for everyone.

>the small intestine is a random mess rather than in a more neatly organized zig-zagging pattern in the lower abdomen
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Interview with ____ vampire
____ Mirror on the wall
Sex ___ the city
____ going to need a bigger boat
____ I am your father

Fill in the blanks. See ho many you can get correct.

Well on that subreddit reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/ there are shitloads of things that are now different.

kidneys were never protected by rig cage, they were protected by side musculature, which is why kidney hitting torture was prevelent.
Is this the effect of drinking or something?

>WE ARE ON A NEW TIME LINE

Of course we are. Hillary's had future us nuked a dozen times now. Where else could we possibly be?

Lurk more.

It actually is a mess. Your organs shift around inside of you all the time. Nothing is clean and orderly in the human body but they are generally where they are displayed in anatomical diagrams

t. PA

Actually I take this back. Apparently in this universe the heart is directly in the middle instead of slightly to the left. ME is real.

You may be thinking of charts that have shown the location of transplanted kidneys.

wait yeah I thought the small intestines was neat and the large overlapped it, since when does the large intestine wrap the edges of the stomach wall?

Good goy. It's all perfectly normal. Pay no attention to the Satanic global pedophile ring which had usurped your National Governments.

How many kidneys can I have?